Malchik Gay

Chapter 17

"Lena! Lena. Your an amazing person." I slurred at her. She giggled and fell on me, giving me a hug.

"So are you. So amazing. Ha! We kissed today Yulia. Three times." She smiled lop sided at me and gave me another hug. I smiled to myself and took another swig of the clear, burning liquid in the clear glass bottle. We were both in white tank tops and white mini shorts. She looked so hot, so I decided to tell her so.

"You look hot." I slurred, falling back on her bed, she had been leaning on me, so she fell with me, we were both giggling.

"Thank you, as do you. Everything looks quite fit at the moment to be honest, but your alive, so you like...really hot." I tapped her nose.

"Your supposed to be straight miss Katina." She grinned and lay beside me.

"So are you."

"Oh yeah..." We both burst into hysterical laughter.

"I hate Ester." She muttered to herself, before staggering off to the toilet. I sat up, looking around her room. I really wished she'd kiss me again. Her parents had gone out, and her siblings were at sleep overs so we'd have the house to ourselves for the night. As would her mom and dad in that hotel room they had hired.Ew hetros.

"Your such a lesbian Yulia Volkova." I muttered to myself out loud.

"Who's Ester Lena?" I asked her when she stumbled back.

"Ester isn't a person honey. It's when your body does something to the alcohol, and it makes it water and you really need to pee, but in effect you actually get more drunk from it, or something along those lines." She slurred at me still smiling to herself. She fell beside me and I lay back down. She was sat beside me, leaning unsteadily on her elbow looking at me. Her fingers traced my stomach, slowly lifting my shirt up to the under wire of my bra while she was tracing circles in my skin. I sighed and closed my eyes. Butterflies in my stomach were going mental again. She fell to her elbow and locked eye contact with me, her tracing never stopped. She leaned down towards me, and her lips locked with mine.

Her lips were soft, and moved slowly over mine. Her tracing stopped and her hand settled on my waist, the other on my cheek, while mine locked around her neck. I felt her tongue slide past my lips and I moaned. I felt her smile and deepen the kiss. I was in heaven. Drunk or not, it's not likely either of us would forget this. She'd probably regret it, but at least she wanted it at the moment.

She crawled on top of me, suddenly having a good balance when she swung her leg over me and straddled my waist, her lips still locked with mine in a mind blowing kiss. Her tongue teased mine, and she knew what it was doing to me. Her hips dipped and grinded me. I moaned and she took the opportunity to move her kisses to my neck. She moved her tongue on my skin until she found a sweet spot and I moaned. She bit down. I arched my back. I'd waited three years for this to happen, and I just hoped I wasn't too drunk to remember the next day.

Her thumbs hooked into the hem of my shorts and tickled my skin. She lifted her hips and pulled down my shorts. My breathing was erratic and uneven. Her hand traveled between us and rubbed gently. I gasped and grinded her hand, she grinned against my neck and pushed her fingers inside me.

"Oh fuck Lena!" I moaned out, her fingers sliding in and out of me. She hooked up and found my G-spot quite quickly and had me moaning like a whore in no time.

"Harder?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded and screamed out. I rose and dropped my hips to meet her thrusts. This felt so good.

Her lips moved off my neck, to my lips then she kissed my chest...stomach...

We both jumped at the doorbell. She glanced up at me and jumped off the bed. She staggered down the stairs while I pulled my shorts back up and when to the bathroom to dry myself off.

"Lena are you drunk?" I heard a male voice ask. It wasn't a man, but not a small boy either.

"No. Why are you home at this time? Your supposed to be sleeping out." Not drunk at all Lena, you slurred nearly every word.

"I am. I forgot my pajamas. You look flushed are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but you wont be if you don't hurry." Her brother ran up the stairs for his stuff, then straight down and out of the door.

"Bye Lena!" He called. She replied then closed the door. She came back up to me and rolled her eyes.

"Brothers." She slurred. I grinned and lay on the bed with her. She clicked her light off and opened her arms to me. I cuddled into her and she tilted my chin and kissed me again. That's about all I can remember.

The sun was too bright the next day. I woke up and there was a glass of water and two pain killers on her bedside table. I took the tablets and drank the water, and waited for my headache to die before dragging myself downstairs. I remembered pretty much everything up to the point of her last kiss. I wondered how much she'd remember. I heard clattering in the kitchen and groaned in pain. I heard her laugh and the clattering stopped. I leaned on the door frame holding my head. I looked at her sheepishly, and she looked at me with a really apologetic look on her face.

"We were really drunk weren't we?"She said, rubbing her own arm.

"Yeah. How much do you remember?" She led me into the lounge and we both fell back onto the couch.

"Pretty much everything. Yulia we nearly had sex." She looked over at me with a strange expression.

"I know. You were good if I'm honest. Still. Oh my god we went so lesbian." Once I'd said it, I couldn't help but laugh. It was contagious, because she was soon in hysterics too.

"Yulia we shouldn't be laughing at this. We made out so much. If we get drunk again, which we probably will, this could happen every time." She said, still with a huge grin on her face.

"Even if it does, so what? We'd be drunk, it wouldn't mean anything and it would be fun while it lasted, so let's just take it as it comes, in a manner of speaking." We laughed and she nodded.

"Okay. We're straight, but so what. I get you. Awesome, good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go throw up everything I drank last night." She stood up and rushed out of the room. Nobody said if it happened again, it wouldn't mean everything to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a busy few days. This chapter is a very stretched reflection of my Friday night so yeah...enjoy. And there's your sex scene Hannah XD.