Malchik Gay

Chapter 19

Photo shoots. One of the worst parts of our career. We were young, so they couldn't be nude or pornographic. Tatu had been pretty famous for a good few months now. Well seven months anyway. Our songs were well known throughout the world and our lesbian reputation was getting us a lot of fans and media attention. We had become lesbian icons. Anyway, back on topic, our photo shoots were intimate, but never as sexual as a lot of our fans wanted them to be. This photo shoot was no different. Yet my heart still raced and my stomach twisting with excitement as I pinned her against the wall, my hands on her shoulders. She was inches away from me, our lips about to touch, when the camera snapped. Then, the photographer tried something different.

"Okay girls, how old are you both?" He asked, leaning on his camera stand.

"Sixteen." We both said at the same time. Her hand laced with mine, a very regular occurrence in public nowadays. The photographer sucked the inside of his cheek and narrowed his eyes, he looked deep in thought.

"Let's see if we can push the rules a little. Are you both okay with semi nudity?" He asked, lighting up a cigarette. We both gulped and looked at each other nervously, but nodded.

"Whoa!" Carey cried. "These are my girls and I should say weather or not they pose nude for perverted pictures. I say no!" She cried, storming on the set. The photographer backed away in fear. She could be a scary woman, as attractive as she was.

"Carey! Come here." I called. I left Lena on set and walked off with Carey. The photographer positioned her for the next shots.

"Yulia...I'm sorry. I know you want this with her, but your so young. I've known you since you were five, and I feel so protective over you. It just feels like I'm exploiting you and taking advantage." Carey whispered, sitting down on a crate and running her hand through her short brown hair. I smiled and crouched down in front of her.

"Carey I'm sixteen now. You trust me don't you?" She nodded and bit her lip like she wanted to say something.

"Yes I trust you; but I also love you Yulia Volkova. I get so jealous when your with her because I know how you feel about her. I don't hate her. I've heard her mention it to you. I just get scared she's going to come between the friendship bonds we've been building up in the past nine years." Her eyes were welling up with tears.

"You love me? As in have a deep crush on me love me?" I asked her, feeling touched but also a little shocked. She nodded and looked down at the floor. I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry Carey. I didn't know. You know nothing could ever happen between us like that." She nodded.

"No no I understand that. It's just it'll hurt seeing you doing this photo shoot with her. Watching her have what I want without even knowing it." I shrugged and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"It's only for photos Carey. She doesn't even know I'm gay. She thinks I'm straight and I don't plan on telling her." Carey looked at me like I'd just walked in on fire.

"She doesn't know? You haven't told her? Yulia your in love with her, why haven't you told her?" Carey asked, looking over to Lena. I followed her gaze and mirrored her smile.

"In case is messes her up. Let us do this shoot Carey please? For the good of Tatu?" Carey sighed reluctantly, then nodded.

"Okay, but I can't be held responsible for anything that happens due to the pictures." I grinned, hugged her and nodded. Leaving her to continue the shoot.

"She's agreed, and the shoot can go ahead." The photographer smiled and told us what he wanted. I took off my top, and unwrapped the bandage around my waist that I had recently began wearing.

"What the hell?" Lena asked, helping me unravel it.

"It brings your stomach in and makes you thinner." I explained. Lena rolled her eyes and dropped it to the ground. I crossed my arms over my bare chest to cover myself for the time being.

"Right Yulia, lean on the box like you would on a desk at school or something. Then Lena, lean over the top of her and urm...grab her, not hard, just like a bra would." We both blushed, avoiding each others eye contact and did as we were told. Even the photographer was blushing. Lena's bare torso radiated heat through my back and I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. Her hands cupped my chest and her thumb rubbed the sides of my breasts softly.I bit my lip and closed my eyes then pulled myself together.

"Okay girls, smile!" He called. The camera flashed a few times, then we stood back up. I crossed my arms again and sighed when Lena wrapped her arms around my waist. I kept my arms crossed.

"That will do for now girls get dressed. We don't want to push it too far. We both clipped our bra's back on, then pulled our tops over our heads. Carey leaned on the backdrop, and she smirked and winked when I turned to look at her. I walked over and she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Your hot." She stated casually with a smirk still playing at her lips. I grinned with a wink and wrapped my arm around her waist in a hug, her arm dropped around my shoulders.

"Lena come on. We'll take you home." Carey called. Lena smiled and joined us, linking our arms and talking to me all the way out to the car.

"Yulia I can't believe we just posed naked. What if that picture appears in a magazine? My parents might see it. They'll kill me." I hugged her arm in a sort of reassuring way.

"It's okay. You can live with me if they kick you out. No I'm joking. Besides your dads sixties car magazine, what magazine do your parents read?" I asked her. She realized what I was saying.

"True, but they might see us on the front page on a shelf or something."

"Don't worry about it gorgeous. Come on." I pulled her by the hand out to Carey's car, a vehicle we were becoming very accustomed to lately.

It was becoming dark by the time we arrived at Lena's house. The downstairs lights were still on and we saw the outline of her mom on the drawn curtains in the window.

"I'll see you Monday Yulia. Love you!" She said before hugging me and climbing out of the car.

"I love you too!" I called before climbing into the front seat with Carey, my bag still in the back. I'd been informed this morning by my mother that my parents were going out for their anniversary. They'd asked me to see if I could stay at Lena's, but they'd asked in front of Carey so she offered to babysit. I was happy to spend a night at Carey's, but I'd miss Lena.

"You don't mine staying at my place do you?" She asked, looking over at me from the corner of her eyes. I shook my head with a smile.

"I think it will be fun rooming with an ex teacher." She grinned and drove on for another couple of miles before pulling into a long, dark lane. I looked around at the surrounding darkness. I could see nothing except the meter or so in front of the car that was caught in Carey's headlights. She finally pulled up to a little cottage. It was an pretty place. Painted white with a black shingled roof. There were flowers in the beautifully kept garden and a patio out back. She pulled up in front of a waiting garage and came around to open the door for me.

"Welcome home." She said with a smile. I stood admiring the place. Actually quite shocked that she lived in a place like this. What with her piercings and tattoos, she looked a little more hardcore than a pretty little hidden cottage. She unlocked the red door and switched on the light. I followed her in, my bag on my back. The same bag I'd been carrying since the first weekend I spent with Lena. She took it off of me and tossed it under the stairs.

"Come though and make yourself at home. Don't mind Freddie, he wont hurt you. He's as soft and stupid as a puppy brush, but I love him." I was curious and followed her gaze into the lounge at the back of the house. A huge rottweiler lay sprawled out on a run in front of a burning fireplace. I stood still for a while. Uncertain weather this dog would rip my throat out or not. The breed of dog matched Carey perfectly. Finally, the dog realized I was there, and stood up. He watched me for a while, while I spoke softly to him, just like I did when we first bought Roary and we had to keep him calm at home. Freddie padded over, and sniffed me. His loving nature was confirmed when he licked my hand repeatedly until I scratched behind his ears. It wasn't long before he was laid on the floor while I rubbed his belly. A laughed behind me made me turn around.

"I told you he was soft. Come and sit down, I have coca." I grinned and went to sit beside her on the sofa. Freddie came and lay at my feet. Carey switched the television on for ambiance.

"So how are finding stardom?" She smiled, her arm across the back of the couch behind me.

"Fun so far. I suppose it will always be fun as long as I'm working with the right people. I'm sorry about earlier though Carey. I didn't know you felt like that." I lowered my voice on the last part, looking away and taking a sip of the steaming hot coco, marshmallows and all. She looked away for a split second then back at me.

"I know you didn't honey. I'm not mad you know. I know you love her." I nodded and put my cup on a mat on the side table.

"My question is why, though. Why do you love her?" I looked over at her, and she watched me carefully. I looked down into the fireplace, pretending she wasn't there so I could talk easier.

"I just do. I have done since the first weekend I spent with her. When we were in the playground. The moon hit one side of her face, her cheeks had a natural blush, and her eyes just sparkled. She looked so beautiful. Then I found out she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. We have so many things in common and she's an amazing friend. So yeah, I just love her." I finally looked up at her and she had a small smile on her face.

"That's sweet. She's a lucky girl." Carey had her legs on her couch and she was leaning on the back of the couch. I looked at her and smiled. She lent forward and kissed me again. I kissed her back, used to her kisses and taking pleasure in kissing back. Her hand moved to my cheek and her thumb brushed my skin softly. Her lips moved in sync with mine and her tongue licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth enough to let her in. Our tongues glided together while she slowly crawled on top of me. She had me laid on the couch, her body pressed lightly against mine. I lifted my hips and made her moan. I grinned into the kiss and she pulled away. She glared playfully at me and whispered.

"Tease."

"Thanks babes." I grinned and pulled her back down.

It wasn't too long until I was changed into Grey sweatpants and a white vest for bed. Carey had a spare room, but I knew she wouldn't make me use it. I crawled into her double bed with her. We both lay side by side, talking for ages. At least two hours had gone past.

"See, this is what I missed when Lena came into the picture. I miss us just talking. You used to spend hours with me everyday, now we barely see each other. Your always out and around with Lena, so we never have any time for just us anymore." I nodded and put one arm behind my head, the other over my waist.

"I know I spend time with her. A lot of time with her, but she's my only friend besides you. I mean, we have fans and everything but Lena is my only true friend, my age anyway." She looked sideways at me with a sympathetic smile.

"I know. I'm sorry. Come here." She turned me to face away from her and spooned me. Her arm draped over my waist and the other under my head like a pillow. I laced my fingers with hers and she kissed the back of my neck. I moaned quietly, but still enough for her to hear.

"What the hell?" She asked, a small, confused smile on her face.

"Sweet spot." I mumbled and I felt her grin against the skin on the back of my neck. She kissed it again, biting down gently. I moaned again and let her move to the side of my neck, the arm that was previously under my head supporting her. She reached around with her other hand and began slowly rubbing me through my sweatpants. I moaned again and lay my head back on her shoulder. Her hand slid inside my pants and underwear, rubbing me harder. This time, I wasn't even drunk. I let her rub me. It felt good, and she obviously wanted to, so why stop her? She pulled me onto my back and lay beside me, her lips at my neck, one hand pinning my arms above my head, and the other rubbing me. Her fingers slid inside me once I was wet enough and thrust hard. I moaned her name and bit my lip. Her fingers slid out of me and rubbed me again. I could feel a throbbing down there.

"Moan my name again." She whispered in my ear, rubbing me fast. So I did.

"Oh god Carey!" I threw my head back into her pillow and let her continue. It felt really good. A clearly experienced woman. After about ten minutes I felt myself getting close. My moans became almost continuous until I finally came with her hand in my underwear. She smirked against my neck and kissed there. Once the stars had disappeared from in front of my eyes, I decided it was only fair, and fun, to return the favor. I swung my leg over her thighs and grinded her. She moaned and rest her hands on my waist, guiding me in a way.

I waited until her eyes closed and she moaned again before leaning down and biting/kissing her neck and laying beside her. I lowered her underwear (she sleeps in long boxer shorts and her bra) and slid my hand inside. She was already wet. I let my fingers trace around her before rubbing her clit gently. She lifted her hips to make he rub harder, and I did. Faster too. She moaned and continued to grind my hand. I trailed my tongue to the top of her bra and bit the material. She sat up, leaning on her elbows while I unclasped her bra. Once it was on her bedroom floor, my tongue flicked over her nipples. Her breath came out in short gasps and moans, mostly my name and a string of obscenities. It took about fifteen minutes for her to orgasm with my hand in her underwear, but when she did, a blush rose to her face and an embaressed smile spread across her lips. I pecked her lips and winked, racing her to the bathroom and winning to dry up, before leaving it to her. It felt a little weired, losing my lesbian virginity to an ex teacher. It was kind of perverted, but I wasn't a student or a minor anymore, so I don't think it was illegal anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go. A nice, long chapter with a proper lesbian soft core scene. Comments really appreciated about your opinons.
Thank you!
I love you Hannah!
xxx