Malchik Gay

Chapter 22

"Good morning." Lena grinned, leaning on my door frame. It was cold outside, and dark. The light of my house lit up her rosy red cheeks and red nose.

"Morning. Password?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face as she shivered uncontrollably.

"Let me in or die?" She shivered, a ghost of a smile playing at her lips. I looked offended and walked away pretending to cry, leaving the door open. She jumped in and ran after me, her arms wrapping around me in a hug.

"I'm sorry! You know I didn't mean it. Forgive me?" How could I not?

"Okay. Your forgiven. Bring your bags through, dinner will be ready soon." I led her through into the kitchen, and she went straight over to say hi to my mom. I went and sat back down with Carey.

"Is Lena staying tonight then?" She asked casually, but there was a look in her eyes that gave away that she was more than a little jealous.

"Yeah. We stay over at each others houses on alternating weeks. So I'll probably be at her place next week." Carey nodded but kept the same casual, blank facial expression. I reached under the table and rest my hand on her knee.

"Don't worry. She's straight remember. She thinks I am." I whispered to her. She looked a little reassured, but I was worried that maybe we were starting to act a little too much like a couple. I pulled my arms back onto the table and took a sip of my lemonade. Mom told Lena to help herself to one too, so she did, still talking away to her. My mom and Lena had the strangest of conversations.

"Isn't she supposed to be your friend?" Carey asked with a laugh, listenging to them chattering away to each other. I laughed and caught their attention. Lena glanced at Carey, then came to sit beside me.

"So you both have a good night?" She forced a very convincing smile on her face and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah. We talking about so much rubbish, and I don't think I've laughed so much, ever. Gone are the days when I could be entertained without babysitting." Carey said with a slight boastful tone that Lena was very quick to pick up on. I sighed and rest my head on my hand, glaring at Carey pleadingly to leave it.

"It was good. Oh and so was that coco. Oh sweet, godly coco." I licked my lips and reinvented the taste in my mouth. My eyes closed dramatically and made Carey and Lena laugh. I licked my lips and allowed myself to be pulled back to reality. Lena was leaning on her elbow and she shook her head at me with a really beautiful smile. I smiled back, and almost allowed myself to be given away by the look of adoration I couldn't help but give her. She ruffled my hair and thanked my mom when a steaming hot plate of mashed potatos, carrots, peas, sausages, and gravy was placed infront of her, then Carey's, then mine. Then finally my parents settled down to theirs. There was random jabber around the table. Dad was at the head of the table, then my mom was beside him, Carey was beside her, and Lena and I were opposite them. While eating, I looked around my recently redecorated kitchen. Everything was panneled wood. It was rather boring, but dad said if I drew a masterpiece, he would allow me to hang it on the wall.

All throughout the meal, mine and Carey's legs were together. One of my knees between hers. Mainly because the table was narrow, but we were both comfortable with it. I felt so sympathetic for Carey halfway through the meal. My dad decided to be awkard.

"Carey? Are you gay?" He asked her out loud. I could hear the scratching of Lena's throat while she tried with all her might not to burst out into hysterical laughter. I fought to keep the mad grin off my face, biting my lip hard while Carey went bright red. My mom glared at my dad threateningly.

"Yeah I suppose." She said in reply. Yet avoiding eye contact with him. I brushed my foot against hers under the table to sort of say that he didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that he was a very curious man. Lena nudged me gently by accident while trying to contain her laughter. I glared at her playfully and pretended to seduce my sausage before eating it. Lena couldn't help it anymore and became hysterical, as did I. The adults around us gave us the oddest looks. I was laughing because Lena was, it was contagious. It was a while before we calmed down enough to eat again.

Later that evening, I was told to show Carey out when she left. She'd already been home earlier that day to drop Freddie off after my mom requested she stayed for dinner as well. I told Lena to take her things upstairs and make herself at home as always, and she did so, while I said goodbye to Carey.

"Listen...erm...be good tonight okay?" She said with a slightly desperate look in her eye. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Good girl. I'll see you whenever. Text or call me if you want me for anything okay?" She requested, stepping out of my door and off the doorstep, bringing us to the same height. I leaned forward and kissed her, after making sure there was nobody watching. She blushed in the light of my house, and gave me a hug before making her way back to her car. I watched her go, then followed Lena upstairs. She was sitting on my bed, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I asked her, a small smile on my lips, but worry in my gut.

"You just kissed her." She said bluntly after silently instructing me to close the door while I was stood there.

"No I didn't." She rolled her eyes and shook her head at me with a smile on her face.

"I just saw you Yulia. I was going to go back down and get something and she kissed you, but you kissed back!" I sighed and tried to look innocent.

"I couldn't just push her away could I? She's my friend, and has been for eight years, I couldn't just reject and humiliate her."

"You wonder why I hate her?"

"Yes. I do. What does it matter if I did kiss her? Or if I did like her, though I'd much rather have him." I nodded to my Johnny Depp poster on my wall and she laughed, reassured.

"She'd just mess you around. I don't want you getting hurt." She said quitely while one of my parents passed my room to go into the bathroom.

"I think that line was crossed when I met Nicky." I whispered to myself, but she heard. She looked to the side of her on the floor and avoided my eyes. She pulled her knees up to her chin and bit her fingernails, something she did when she was upset. I saw one single tear drop from her eyes.

"Lena I'm so sorry. I never said it was your fault." I whispered wrapping my arms around her. She uncurled herself and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her head rest on my shoulder and I felt her crying.

"Lena I never meant to hurt you I'm sorry. I know your only trying to protect me."

"It's not that." She sniffled. "It just made me think of that day. Do you know how much it hurt watching him do those things to you and not be able to help you? Just like he said he would." I held her tigher and pushed her hair behind her ear, stroking her cheek and neck. It was somthing that I'd done before by accident and it calmed her down quickly and stopped her crying.

"About the same as it did watching him hurt you, if not more." I repeated the stroking over and over until she'd stopped crying. I guessed now was the time to confess.

"Lena...I read the texts." She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me a little confused. I sat down on one side of my single bed and patted the bed for her to lay down beside me.

"The night we were in the car, and I fell asleep. I woke up when you were texting Nicky. I knew he wanted you to kiss me and record it. I knew he planned to hurt us if we didn't. I just didn't know he would actually go through with it." She sat up and stared at me blankly for a minute, the look in her eyes showing she was thinking a thousand things at once. Then she shocked me. Her hand collided with my cheek as hard as it possibly could. The impact knocked me off the bed and onto my carpetted floor. I was more shocked that anything else, but I saw stars. My hand raised automatically to my cheek and the heat rose rapidly.

Tears sprang to my eyes but I didn't let them fall. The door slamming made me look up, and Lena had gone. I would have gone after her, but I felt dizzy. I pulled my phone from my bedside table and text Carey. All I put was a little crying face. It didn't take long for her to text back and I explained everything to her.

The little bitch! I'm bringing the car down to beat the shit out of her! I smiled with a little reassurance but felt protective over Lena.

No your not! She's still my best friend Carey! I just want to know what I can say to her to make her trust me again. Something to make her talk to me again.

You still love her after that? What the hell is wrong with you Yulia!

You do crazy things when your in love

The bitch better know how lucky she really is. Go get her Yulia, before she gets away from you. I smiled and threw my phone down, before getting up and rushing out of the room. I stumbled down the stairs several time, but on the last fall, five stairs up, guess who was there to catch me?

"Oh my god Yulia. I'm sorry!" She said with tear stains down her cheeks. She had her arms around my waist and she took me by the hand, leading me carefully into the bathroom. She sat me down on the toilet seat and,wiping her own eyes, she wet a cloth and held it to my cheek. I closed my eyes at her touch and finally let myself cry. She hugged me and crouched down infront of me.

"I didn't mean to hit you Yulia. I can't believe I did that. I'm so sorry!" I smiled down at her and wiped my eyes.

"It's fine. I deserved it." She shook her head in disagreement and rest her head on my knee.

"Come on. We'll go get into pajamas and go downstairs, put the fire on and watch a movie, and have a cup of coco?" She smiled and accepted my hand up. I led the way into my room and took my shirt and shorts off. I heard Lena gasp. I jumped and looked at her alarmed.

"What?" I asked her, panicking.

"What the fuck happened to you?" She asked. I looked down confused and saw all the cuts and scratches from the mad dive me and Carey made into the hedge. I laughed and told her I'd explain downstairs. I let her pick the movie, and she chose Black Beauty. This strange, sad horse movie. I'd watched it once before and it made me cry, so I didn't really watch it again. I had a reputation on myself as a tough cookie that doesn't cry at soppy movies. I made the coco and lit the fire, while she put on the movie. Lena sat in front of the couch, one leg out straight and the other curled up to her chin. I took full advantage of her current guilt and made myself comfy on her. I rest myself against her bent leg, and lay across her sideways. I shuffled until I was comfy, then waited until she was comfy, then I pressed play on the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updateeeee! XD
I got no comments for the last chapter =( and I thought it was quite good =/ So comments for this one please?