Malchik Gay

Chapter 23

I had remained motionless on Lena for about an hour, and neither of us had moved throughout the movie. I ended up laid on her. I had pulled the blanket from the couch over us both before we got comfy and I had cuddled that while her arm draped over my waist. I think she thought I was asleep, because she moved me slowly and carefully a little closer to her and wrapped her arms around me. It was actually really comfortable. I snuggled into her and let my eyes close. Unfortunately for me, I didn't have long to sleep on her. The movie ended rather abruptly.

Lena moved one of her hands from around my waist to my shoulder and shook me slightly. I stretched before opening my eyes and groaning. Lena shuffled a little to wake me up.

"Should be get to bed? It's late and you've already been asleep a while." I smiled innocently to myself and nodded. Getting up and readjusting the blanket on the couch. I took her hands and pulled her onto her feet, clearing the cups away while she turned the movie and the television off. I met her at the bottom of the stairs and led the way up in the dark. Her soft hands rest on my waist as a guide and I crawled into bed. She lay down beside me, pressed against me in the narrowness of my single bed. Despite my age, I still had my beloved Pokemon decorations.

"I can always arrange a bed on the floor if you'd rather not be all cramped up." I offered, already drifting into sleep.

"It's okay. It's cold, we could use the extra heat anyway." I smiled and sort of nudged into her. I kept at it until she gave in and hugged me.

"Turn around." She whispered in my ear and sent shivers through me. I did as I was told and turned away from her. One arm went under my neck and across my chest, and the other wrapped around my waist. I sighed and relaxed in her arms. I knew what she was doing was supposed to be totally friendly and innocent, but my heart was fluttering and I really wanted to turn and kiss her. She made things harder for me by resting her head on mine. Her warm breath was going down my pajama top. I hugged her arm and kissed it as discretely as I could. I guess she felt it, her lips pressed against the side of my neck, then my jaw line, then my cheek...

My heart was racing and instinct made me turn over in her arms, not an idea to regret. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. I sighed and kissed her back, letting her lead and rest her hand on the side of my neck. Her tongue licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly to let her in. The feeling of our tongues touching made me moan almost silently. The hand on my waist wrapped tighter around me and pulled me closer. I lay on my back and let her lay half on top of me with my arms around her neck. One of her legs were between mine and I don't think she was aware that it was rubbing against me.

I was fighting back moans so much. It was really hard not to. My hands ended up becoming laced in her soft, beautiful red hair. I pulled her down so she was layed ontop of me, still kissing me hard. I was getting more and more carried away. She was an amazing kisser.

Eventually, she seemed to catch up with herself and pulled away from me. I let her go immediately, and felt the heat rise in my cheeks. She stayed above me, leaning, no longer laying on me though. I looked at her questionably, trying to hide my embaressment at getting so carried away.

"Well if we're really going to play lesbians for Tatu, we might as well get the practise in to make everything look convincing." I smiled and rolled my eyes at her. She laughed and lay back behind me, holding me like she was before she had kissed me. I waited until her breathing leveled out and deepened, so I knew she was asleep before letting myself drift off into the blackness that consumed me.

By morning, I opened my eyes and she had already gone. I actually questioned myself as to weather I dreamed last night or not. I turned over and she wasn't there. The bed beside me was cold, so she hadn't been there in a while. I sat up and looked at my bedroom clock. It was only ten AM and Sunday. I swung my legs out of bed and left my room. I could hear my mom talking downstairs, but the other voice was Lena's. Figures

I dragged myself downstairs and fell on the empty sofa. My mom and Lena were curled up on the other at either side, engaged in deep conversation. Roary hadn't yet come hopping up beside me, so I guessed that he was out on a walk with dad. My mom left the room and Lena smiled at me playfully, a slight blush on her cheeks. I toyed with my hair awkwardly.

"Yulia, last night..." Lena started, but seemed to struggle with the words.

"Was a friend thing. Right?" I asked, a smiled on my lips. She smiled her dazzling smile back and nodded.

"Yeah. For fun I guess." She winked at me dramatically and made me laugh. My mom walked in with two cups of sugary tea. I licked my lips eagerly and accepted my drink. As did Lena.

"Now drink up. It's not hot." We both thanked her and became awkward while she sat watching us both.

"I had an idea last night girls. I think it could help with your singing." We both put our teas down and looked at her.

"I was thinking the four of us, me you two and your Carey could go on holiday abroad, book a few gigs over there and use the rest of the time for a break from all the effort you've both put in over here. Give yourselves a new fan base outside of Russia." We both nodded enthusiastically.

"You'd really want me to go on holiday with you?" Lena asked, looking touched.

"Of course. Your one of the family now so why not." She looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Where would we go?"

"I was thinking about either England or America."

"England!" Me and Lena both shouted together.

"Okay. I'll get it booked to go in two weeks."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short, but I have been busy with sixth form applications and I only updated now because a certain person was bugging me too lol.
So she better comment. A nice long one lol.
xxx
And please spread the word about this story.I could do with a few more readers please.