Malchik Gay

Chapter 25

"You got us a gig, in a strip club?" We repeated over and over. Carey rubbed the back of her neck nervously, slowly backing into a corner as we advanced on her. She kept her eyes on me, not daring to look at Lena as she was still burning about what happened on the plane that upset me so much.

"I thought it would be good for your image. You don't need to totally strip, but a little grinding, kissing action would be good. Your mom doesn't know. She's going to the local bingo hall. Come on girls we've been driving for hours, do you really want to make this visit a waste of time?" Carey argued reasonably. I sighed and looked at Lena. She seemed appalled that I was giving in so quickly.

"Yulia! She's making us sing and dance and kiss at a strip joint! There'll be strippers dancing behind us and drunken dirty perverts trying to get on stage to stick their tongues down our throats. Now, unless it's Dylan, I don't want that!" She looked at me pleadingly. I didn't know who to give in to.

"Carey, please assure us there'll be security to stop that." Carey nodded.

"I'm your manager girls, I'm not going to sell you out to rapists am I? I don't want either of you to get hurt."

"Maybe not Yulia. You just want to get in her pants! You couldn't give a fuck about us!" Lena argued. I'd never known her to shout at somebody, especially someone like Carey.

"Lena that isn't fair." I said, standing between them facing Lena.

"No! What isn't fair is that she's trying to get you to like her and turn for her, then exploiting us in a strip club for her own perverted pleasure. I can't stand to watch this anymore! She just want's to get your underwear on her bedroom floor. I saw her kiss you on the plane Yulia!" She said loudly, not quite shouting.

"Says the whore who plays tonsil tennis with a stupid kid she met five minutes before hand!" Carey stopped me about to reply and argued back with her. I moved away and sank down against the wall with my hands over my ears. Trying to block out their screaming at each other. I pulled my knees upto my chest and closed my eyes tightly. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and grabbed Lena's arm, pulling her out of the room Carey had hired for the night and out onto the streets of the little seaside town of Bridlington. I forced her to walk along the broken paved streets towards the beach.

"Why did you have to start arguing with her? I can take care of myself and control who's bedroom floor my underwear ends up on." I smiled to try and keep the mood light. She didn't look very light hearted.

"Why are you so closed to this. Can you not see what she's trying to do? I think she's already winning. You havn't even so much as mentioned a boy, ever, unless your saying something against him. I think she's already got you wrapped around her little finger." Lena said, linking arms with me. I lead the way onto the beach and kicked my shoes and socks off in an empty spot in a corner. Lena did the same. We were both wearing black baggy shorts to our knees and white shirts. Mine was a tank top, and Lena's was just a t-shirt. I lead the way to walk in the surf of the waves. The sea was cold against the warm skin on our legs and feet. She let go of my arm and laced our fingers. We noticed there were a few people who seemed to reconise us, so we kept up our desired public appearance.

"I know she likes me Lena. She's already told me. There's things I havn't told you about, and things I'm probably never going to tell you."

"Are you a lesbian?" I shook my head and crossed my fingers on my free hand behind my back. A superstition I had always had. Lena didn't answer, her eyes elsewhere on the beach. I followed her gaze to a group of well toned teenage boys emerging from the water. A couple of them had surfboards. The object of Lena's desire seemed to be focused on the front one. He looked familiar. Then it clicked. The posh twat was following us.

"Lena?" He called, dropping his surf board and running over to us. Lena's eyes wandered over his wet, glistening body, and I felt sick.

"H-hi Dylan." She grinned, her cheeks flushing pink. She let go of my hand quickly and hugged him, accepting his extended hand. He pulled her over to his friends, and I watched as she didn't even turn around to me. I glared at Dylan and imagined my glare burning a hole right through his heart. I smirked at my own thoughts and decided against killing him...for now at least.

I pulled my top over my head, revealing my bikini top underneath, and slipped my shorts down over my waist. I took a few steps into the cold water, and took my chances. I dived forwards into the sea and began swimming until I could no longer breath. By then I was way out of my depth. I looked over and Lena still didn't seem to notice my absense. I rolled my eyes and continued swimming here and there. The sea was a dirty brown colour, not all clear and blue. That didn't bother me. It was cool and an opportunity for excersise, so I took advantage. I swam about a square mile. Until I was suddenly in my depth and could put my foot to the floor and my breath was coming out in wheezy gasps, but I felt alive. I'd vented all my energy and anger on swimming. Lena had been with them for thirty minutes. I walked slowly out of the water, my hands on my hips, and caught one of Dylans friends watching me with lust in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, shaking out some of the water that made my tanned body glisten in the sunlight. He caught my eye and winked, so I smiled and gave him the finger. He smirked and came over, his arm wrapping around my waist.

"I like them small, tanned and feisty." He whispered in my ear, trying to seduce me.

"Well that's ironic, I like them, talented, intellegent and female." He looked at me waiting for me to show the slightest hint that I was joking. He didn't get that.

"Fuck this shit." He muttered and left me alone. I smirked to myself and picked up my clothes, still fighting for breath slightly. Finally, Lena came back over.

"So you like Alec?" She said with pink sheeks, pointing to the idiot that had just tried it on with me.

"No. I just told him I was a lesbian." Lena gave me a look like I was crazy.

"Your kidding? Yulia that's Alec. He's super hot and apparently, hung like a horse." I actually gagged. Right infront of her I gagged. Not obvious at all.

"Lena. That's gross."

"Your so gay." She laughed, and led us the rest of the way across the beach. The boys whistled when we walked off, and I just gave them the 'V' sign behind my back as we walked away. I smirked, because Lena was oblivious.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her once we were pretty much alone. She nodded and grabbed my hand again. I got tingles all up my arm and butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay. Please Lena, once we're back in the hotel, if we can call it that, please don't argue with Carey. She's trying to help us expand our fan base. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be here together. So please, we'll do this gig, and if things get weired, we'll just end early I promise." I stopped infront of her. By now I'd pulled my shorts back on but my shirt was tucked into them, so I was in my bikini top still.

"Okay, for you. The slightest thing goes weired, like some guy jumps on stage and tries to fuck us, we're out." I nodded and agreed. She sighed and gave it. I threw my arms around her and partially dived on her. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and laughed at my eagerness.

"Why are you so determined to play at this place?" She asked me, her arms still firmly around my waist. She lent back against a wall and kept her arms around me. There were people walking past who seemed to notice us before hand, so maybe it was for fans. I turned my head and spoke into her neck. I felt her inhale and exhale slowly when my breath hit the cold skin on her neck.

"A good opportunity. A change to see any male strippers." She laughed and rest her head on my shoulder. I sighed and closed my eyes. My fingers playing with her hair while my arms were around her. She pulled away slightly and pecked my lips, before we heard muttering, and she pulled me into a deeper kiss. I got violent butterflies, and my lips seemed to be on fire. She always tasted so sweet, and now was not an exception as her tongue slid past my lips. It was bliss. Her fingers gently touched and tickled the small of my back and made me push my hips forward into hers. She moaned softly into the kiss and pulled away looking embaressed.

"Sorry. You were tickling my back." I said laughing at her. We seemed to be the only ones in the world as the sun set over the sea. I looked into her blue eyes and felt every emotion I'd ever felt swell inside me, and pour out in the form of love for this girl. I don't know how she's besotted me so fast. I closed my eyes and rest my head against hers. She laughed and asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah. Just a little tired. Since I swam about a mile in a square while you were talking to captain flutter brain and company." She laughed and gave me a tight hug, and a kiss on the cheek before lacing our fingers and walking with me back to the hotel. We both had our socks in our pockets but we were wearing our sneakers. The streets were filled with familys and couples heading to the beach for a romantic sunset. I stopped dead and made Lena stop too, just as the sun was going down. We walked to the wall and I leaned on it. She stood behind me with her hands resting on the wall either side of me. She quitely began singing the song that Jack Dawson sings to Rose in the movie Titanic when they're stood on the front of the boat.

"Up she goes, up she goes.

Her voice rang soft in my ear. My eyes closed and my head rest back on her shouder. My eyes focusing on the golden setting sun, casting a pink glow over England. I couldn't help it. It just slipped out. Four tiny words that could ruin our friendship forever.

"I love you Lena."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?
x