Malchik Gay

Chapter 28

We looked pretty fishy coming out of my dressing room, sweaty, red faced and still in the process of getting dressed. Carey wasn't around, so I hoped she didn't hear us, but by the look on Lena's face. She did. She didn't look too happy about it either. Matt turned and kissed me goodbye at the door. He knew I was going back tonight, and he wasn't exactly crying over it. I gave him a last hug and climbed into the back of Carey's car with her and Lena. Carey was talking as normal, chatting and laughing when I joined in, but Lena remained silent. I could tell she wanted to say something, because she kept biting her lip and looking away. She was fiddling with a piece of her hair, which she tended to do when she felt awkward. We pulled up at our little inn and made our way in quietly. Lena agreed to let me use her wet room shower to clean off. I knew she was mad at me, so I really appreciated that she was still willing to help me clean off the evidence. I washed up quickly, getting rid of the small amount of blood between my legs, and dried up in there before going back out. Sleeping plans had changed, I was rooming with Lena because Carey knew it seemed weired and mean leaving her alone. Especially since she knew how I felt about her. I got my clothes from Carey's room and she kissed me goodnight before I went back into Lena. She was already changed and laid on her bed, slightly propped up, tossing a coin into the air and catching it. I sighed and fell back on the bed beside hers. I was pretty sore, and the rough landing made me wince.

"Serves you right." She said, her voice low and slightly venomous. I looked away and felt ashamed. I looked over at her, feeling genuinely sorry, even if I had enjoyed it.

"I shouldn't have done it, should I?" It was a rhetorical question, but she answered anyway.

"No, you shouldn't. Why did you? I said have fun as a joke. I thought you knew better than that Yulia. You only just met the guy. He could have had anything to damage you with."

"We used protection. He had one in his wallet."

"It makes no difference." Her voice was softer now, more gentle. I closed my eyes and listened. Even if she was mad at me, her voice still lulled me and calmed me. The softness of it was like summer rain.

"You kept asking me if I was gay. I just kind of wanted to prove that I wasn't."

"Yulia you didn't have to prove yourself."

"Well I did." I sighed and stared at the ceiling, looking at something that greatly resembled a tea stain. She got up and sat beside me on my bed. She hugged me tightly until I relented and hugged her back.

"So...did it hurt?" She asked me, looking down on me with those beautiful dark blue green eyes. I nodded and my hand automatically went between my legs as a sort of protection.

"It bled. The main reason I wanted a shower." She kept her arm around me and decided she was going to wait before she had sex.

"I still think your gay." She laughed and I rolled my eyes, hitting her arm with the back of my hand playfully. Gently, I would never want to hurt her. She looked mock offended and grabbed my arms, pinning my hands beside my head and sitting across my hips. I stuck my tongue out at her, and she pretended to try and bite it. I fought with all my might not to get turned on. She just had to challenge that.

"Is this how he did it Yulia? Oh fuck!" She moaned playfully, grinding onto me. I rolled my eyes and imagined it was Matt moaning on top of me. I couldn't close my eyes, so it didn't work. I was getting turned on. I could only think to moan, but I just made it look playful.

"Oh god! Maybe." I winked and her and she laughed, moving off me and sitting beside me in her original position.

"Your a weired kid Yulia." She laughed, hugging me again. I shuffled and whined until she let me sit between her legs leaning back on her and her arms wrapped around me.

"I know, but you love me." She didn't say anything, but she nodded with her cheek against my hair so I felt the movement. My heart fluttered and I closed my eyes, leaning my head back on her shoulder. I was smaller than she was, so I fit into her comfortably. Perfectly more like.

I felt myself relaxing more and falling asleep, but she started talking to me, and, remembering who I was with, I woke up again with butterflies in my stomach.

"Don't fall asleep Yulia. I want to talk to you."

"Okay." She told me to get up and push the two tiny single beds together so we did it together. We climbed under the covers and over lapped them so we were laying together, the heat of her body mixing with mine. I took a deep breath and waited for her to start talking.

"I know I always tease you and say your gay and everything, and I really wouldn't care if you were. You proved tonight that you weren't, but I kind of want to admit something. Have you ever felt a little curious, you know, about girls?" My heart leaped into my throat.

"Yeah sometimes, but don't most girls our age go through those phases?"

"Maybe, but it was kissing you that made me start thinking about it."

"I'm sorry."

"No your not."

"I know. Thought I'd just make you feel better." She laughed and she moved a little closer to me, shivering.

"So anyway, so your bi curious?"

"Yeah I guess. I mean, I kiss you all the time, but never really put feeling into it because it's all the fake stage stuff. I know you kiss Carey, but you never seem to really think about it, so I wasn't really sure weather it was just a phase, or more because I didn't know what I was missing."

"Well there's only one way to find out really. Make out with a lesbian, or a bisexual or who ever comes first."

"To find out what I'm missing?" I nodded in the dark. She sighed and lay on her back.

"The only lesbian I know is Carey. There isn't anything in the world that could persuade me to kiss her. Except perhaps you."

"Why me?"

"Well if I had to chose between your death and kissing Carey, I'd pick the kiss."

"Well I'd say something but it would just contradict what I've been trying to tell you for ages so I wont say it."

"Say it." I wasn't sure weather or not to say it. I'd been trying to convince her I was straight for ages, but asking her to kiss me wouldn't exactly prove that point.

"Well I was going to say kiss me, because I wouldn't spread it around or make anything of it. Not the stage kisses, a proper kiss, but it kind of contradicts the whole point about my sexuality that I've been trying to convince you of for a good few months."

"You did say you'd been curious though."

"I have been."

"We could just see were it ended up?" She sounded nervous. Not excited, just nervous. I nodded and moved a little closer, I leaned over her and forced her onto her back. I bent my arms slightly and kissed her. She kissed me back immediately, her arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me down on top of her. She gasped as my hips dropped first and my stomach was bursting with excitement. I slid my hands under her to hold her as close as possible. Her tongue slipped past my lips, and I noticed the difference in this kiss, and her stage kisses. This kiss meant something. It held more than our stage kisses did. I tilted my head sideways and slid one hand under her shirt, but still under her. She hooked her fingers in the hem of my shirt and tugged slightly, and did so until my shirt was on the floor. I still had my black bra on with the lime green lacy hem. She pressed my shoulder and rolled us over, her hands pinning my arms beside my head. She licked and bit my bottom lip, grinding herself against me. I moaned, not feeling the need to hold it.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath as her lips fell to my neck. I repeated her technique and her shirt joined mine on the floor. Unlike me, she wasn't wearing a bra. She reached around and unclasped mine. The feeling of her bare skin pressed against me was driving me mad. Her hands still pinning me down, I couldn't touch her. She was hovering just above me, her knees either side of my thighs. She lowered one of her hands and dragged her nails across my bare skin. She bit down on my neck and made me moan. She hooked her fingers under the hem of my pants and slowly lowered them, along with my underwear. I gasped at the cold, and the direct friction. I felt her smirk against the pulse in my neck and her teeth brushed the skin. I closed my eyes tightly, the suspense killing me.

My pants suffered the same fate as my beloved shirt and bra. I made sure hers followed suit. She dropped her hips again and the feeling was incredible. Something I'd wanted for so long, and finally, here it was. Her nails dragged across my thigh and just skipped where really wanted her to go. I couldn't stand her teasing. I'd put up with it for three years. I managed to roll us over and pin her down. Just like it had in the park three years ago, the moonlight lit up half of her pale face, giving her a silver glow. She was so beautiful. We caught each others eye for a minute, and I think I made myself pretty obvious again by letting everything I felt for her show by the look in my eye. She smiled at me and winked. I leaned down and kissed her again. Slower than before. I used the kiss as a kind of distraction while my hand trailed up her thigh. She gasped and moaned when I slid my finger inside her. I let her get used to it first, and waited until she was sure before I continued. Hearing her moan my name was one of the most erotic things I'd ever heard.

I bit down on her neck, tracing the teeth marks on her neck with my tongue. She moaned again, biting her lip to muffle it a little. The inn walls were thin. I hooked my fingers up inside her, remembering what Carey had done with me. She bit her hand and arched her back. I smiled to myself, pleased that I had found a spot so easily. Her hips began grinding into my hand in time with me. Knowing that she needed it at this moment, that she was depending on me for it, made me feel flushed with power, and I stopped all movement.

"God Yulia please don't stop." She begged, leaning up on her elbows and looking at me with those beautiful pleading eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her neck. Her head fell sideways and gave me more room to work with. I began rubbing her again, externally this time, and I felt her throat vibrate against my teeth when she moaned. I smirked to myself and couldn't quite believe that this was happening. The girl I'd wanted for three years had not only told me she was bi curious, but also agreed to sleep with me. Even if I was just her little experiment. I slowly laid her back down, my tongue moving down over her chest and focusing on her left nipple.

Her hands laced in my hair gently but firmly and this encouraged me more. I continued rubbing her until her back arched, she moaned my name several times, and she orgasmed on my hand.

*Time Elapse*

"I can't believe we just did that." She said quitely, pulling on the last of her recently disguarded clothes. I shook my head, a small smile on my face, and my heart pounding. Of course she'd returned the favour, but I wont go into detail, it was pretty much the same as what I did to her. It was the most amazing hour of so of my life. I'd finally had the girl I loved in my grasp, if only for a while. It was around two AM, and we were both pretty, well, drained. The beds were still pushed together. I crawled in beside her and lay there, playing with a strand of her hair. She kept her eyes on mine, even if I wasn't looking back at first. When I did make eye contact, she smiled and pecked my lips.

"You sure of yourself yet?" I asked her, lowering myself to her level and moving closer for warmth.

"Not really. It felt amazing, you were amazing, but it just didn't really feel natural." I smiled and carried on playing with her hair. It was so soft.

"What about you?"

"It didn't feel wrong, but it didn't feel natural. You were awesome, it just felt, well, normal to be honest." She raised her eye brows and laughed at me.

"Your so gay." I grinned and shook my head at her. I turned onto my back with my hands behind my head and she cuddled up to me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer. She twisted us around and I ended up laying on top of her, her arms wrapped around me like I was her teddy bear. My arms wrapped around her and I nuzzled into her neck, feeling content, and fulfilled. Totally at easy and very happy. I could have easily fallen asleep with her like that every night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?