Malchik Gay

Chapter 33

Her knee rubbed me repeatedly, as she was now aware of what it was doing to me. It was driving me crazy. I wanted to feel her body pressed to mine so badly. I knew what she was doing to me physically was sexual, but I knew that this wouldn't end sexually. My arms automatically wrapped around her neck and finally she lay on top of me, her warm body pressed against me. I arched my back so she could wrap her arms around my waist underneath me, and I buried my head in the crook of her neck. I sighed and tightly closed my eyes, fighting back the tears of sheer joy that threatened to spill. I couldn't believe this was happening. She was whispering sweet nothings quitely into the crook of my neck, and I just listened quitely, my eyes closed and my heart beating in time with hers, both faster than usual. I couldn't believe my luck.

"I'm sorry if this was sudden." She whispered in my ear, her hot breath moving down the collar of my shirt and I moaned a little at the feeling of her lips so close to my neck. I smiled against her skin and she gasped at my touch. I suddenly felt proud that I could do that.

"It doesn't matter. I obviously don't care." I smiled up at her when she leaned up and hovered over me again, looking down at me.

"You sure?" I nodded, feeling my hair get messy at the back as it rubbed her feathery pillow that I was slowly sinking into. She smiled at me and leaned towards me. My breath caught in my throat the closer she got. She stopped an inch away from my lips and I moved to close the gap between us. She gasped into the kiss when my I licked her bottom lip. She parted her lips slightly and her tongue joined mine. My head was spinning and I could see stars behind my eyes. She was holding herself up on her arms, but her hips were slowly grinding mine. She suddenly got harder and it made me moan. Her hand covered my mouth but I bit my lip anyway.

"Shhh. I have parents remember." She laughed, still grinding me. I nodded but kept my eyes closed. Her lips connected to my neck. She bit down and sucked at the skin. I knew it would leave a mark. Her tongue traced her own teeth marks. I moaned again, quiter this time, and I felt her perfect smile against my neck. My breath was shaky and uneven. I moved my hands to her hips and pushed her off, at first she looked a little hurt and rejected, but that changed when I pusher her onto her back. She looked around and motioned to the bathroom. I raised my eye brows at her confused.

"The shower baby." She whispered leaning up and nipping the skin just below my ear with her teeth. Nerves kicked in but I followed her towards her bathroom. She turned the shower on but before she could even fully turn back to me, I pinned her against the cold, tiled wall. My fingers moved to the buttons on her night shirt, as did hers on mine. The feeling of her hands moving between my breasts while she was stripping me turned me on massively. Our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss while I continued with her shirt. I finally had all the buttons open and pushed the shirt from her shoulders onto the bathroom floor. Mine followed. Her fingers hooked into the hem of my pajama bottoms and slowly pushed them down to join our shirts on the floor. The cold air hit my bare skin. We were both only left in underwear but the cold became nearly unbarable. She gripped my shoulders and pushed me under the warm water of the shower, both of us still in our underwear. I moaned as her nails dragged down my sides.

I moved my lips down to her neck, her collar bone, between her breasts, her stomach, and once I was on my knees under the water jet, I took hold of the hem of her underwear and pulled them down with my teeth. She moaned as I licked her inner thigh. I had a bet with myself that I was dreaming, so I might as well make the most of it. I flicked my tongue over her clit once, then moved back up to her neck.

"Tease." She moaned as my hand brushed up her thigh. I smirked against her skin, my hand moving between her legs. She bit her lip as I stroked her slowly.

"Oh fuck Yulia please." She begged me, and I felt the powerful urges to make her orgasm.

I slowly teased her clit with my fingers while my free hand unclipped her bra and it fell to the shower floor with a splash.

I slid my fingers inside her, hooking up to the front wall. She moaned loudly and I kissed her hard to muffle her moans. She let my bra suffer the same fate of drowning along with hers. The splashing sounds made me smile. I slowly lowered myself to my knees, my fingers still thrusting inside her, I thought it was time she was relieved. I flicked my tongue over her clit repeatedly, and now, there was nothing to stop her moans. Luckily, the door was locked by me on the way in.

She tasted so good. My fingers moved inside her, while I rubbed her clit with my tongue. My name was frequently laced into her moans. She was gripping the shower rail that ran along her wall for dear life. She was shaking a little, from cold I don't know. I continued uptil her moans grew louder and she ended up grinding my tongue. I felt the liquid from her orgasm fill my mouth and I used it as a kind of lubricant until she finished. I slowly kissed back up her body, until our lips collided again. Her tongue slid into my mouth and she tasted herself on mine. My hands were shaking, not from the act I'd just performed, but the idea that it was with her. I gasped as her hand touched me through my underwear.

Her other hand reached over and she shut off the shower. Still kissing me, she wrapped a towel around us and used it to pull me further into her while she slowly pushed me back into her room. We never quite made it to the bed, and fell back on her bedroom carpet. I loved the feeling of her lips on mine, her bare, naked body pressed against me, and her warm, wet tongue in my mouth.

I was leaning up on my elbows and she reached down and tugged at my underwear until they were around my ankles, allowing me to easily kick them off. I felt a little vulnerable. Laying naking beneath the girl I'd loved for three and a half years, while she was pressing me against the floor with her own body. Her hand slid between my legs again and rubbed me without my underwear. I bit my lip to hide an all too obvious moan. She moved her lips to my ear, whispering.

"Don't. I wanna hear you." She looked me in the eye for a while. I admit that I was getting lost, falling deeper in love with her, and not because her hand was steadily rubbing my clit. She suddenly sped up and I let go of the moan I was holding in. She smiled down at me and kissed me again. I tightly closed my eyes and forced myself to relax when I felt her fingers move lower. She slowly pressed two into me. I moaned through my teeth, she stopped once she was in, slowly letting me get used to the sensation. I nodded when I couldn't stand it anymore and she did the same as I did, hooking her fingers up slightly. My back arched involuntarily. She smiled at me again, looking quite pleased that she'd found that special spot so quickly. She repeated my actions on me. Slowly kissing down my body until her tongue was massaging my clit, stimulating me while her fingers rubbed my G spot.

It didn't take me long to orgasm. Just the idea that it was her was enough to turn me on, for her to actually be doing it, and repeatedly doing it, was enough to get me off very quickly. She stayed down there until I orgasmed, before coming back up and kissing me, letting me taste myself on her tongue. She continued to grind her hips against mine, until we'd both come down from cloud nine. She rolled us over and held me on top of her, her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling totally at ease and overwhelmed by what had just happened between us. She continued to kiss my forehead, cheek, lips and neck until our breathing was back to normal. My heart beat stayed irregular, but it always was whenever I was with her.

"Do you think that happened too sudden?" She whispered after a few minutes. I shook my head and rolled to lay beside her, my arm stayed over her warm waist.

"No, why do you?" I asked, feeling a little rejected.

"No. I just wanted to make sure you had been comfortable with it." I smiled and motioned to the bed. She rolled her eyes with one of her beautiful smiles. I first hunted down my pajama bottoms, which I remembered were in the bathroom, so I rooted through my bag until I found underwear, and pulled the panties and bra on while I hunted out or pajamas. My faithful Pikachu pajamas smiled up at me and I pulled them on, my shirt had landed in a puddle, so I hung it over the heater along with our wet underwear. I smiled to myself as I did it, feeling relatively proud of myself. Okay very proud of myself since I was able to do that to her.

I returned in my pajama bottoms since my shirt was wet and my black bra. Lena smirked a little and patted the bed beside her. She was sitting cross legged on top of the quilts. I crawled on beside her and suddenly felt awkward. I let my aching body fall back against the soft pillows. She laughed and switched off the light.

"I know that this is like another one night stand with you." I said in the dark, feeling disappointed, half hoping that she'd ask me out.

"Same. Mainly because I know that this'll blow over with us and we'll probably look back on this and feel disgusted with ourselves, but right now, it's far from disgusting." I grinned and lay beside her. She laced our fingers and we pulled her thin blanket over us, and that's exactly how we fell asleep. We were still in the exact same position the next morning. I was a little achey in sensitive areas, but it had been well worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
There, happy now? haha.
Please comment and subscribe if you havnt already. This story is three stars, and thats nothing compared to my ten star story Lullaby and Goodnight, so you can check that out. Spread the word about this to other tatu fans. Thank you.