Malchik Gay

Chapter 43

A whole year off. That meant that we didn't have any photoshoots, concerts, or signings for a whole year. We might have the odd interview, but we could live with that. We were still in school, a little older than the rest of our classmates, but our age ment that everyone kept themselves to themselves and we weren't abused like we were in Neposedy.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the warmth that the fire of my lounge was giving out, alluminating the dark room. Roary's head was on my stomach as he dozed in the heat, Lena was laid across my couch, one arm hanging down, fiddling with a piece of lose cotton coming from the throw over. Her steady breathing relaxing me, I began to drift off to sleep, the late night catching up with me, but her whispered voice brought me back to earth.

"Yulia, what do you think our lives would be like if we never met?" I rolled over and looked at her beautiful dark blue eyes, Roary curling up beside me in a sulk after moving.

"Boring? I'd be working some shitty job trying to get a crappy acting part somewhere with no friends other than Carey." She smiled into the fire, her eyes leaving mine for a few minutes.

"I think I'd be playing some shitty ass instrument in some shitty ass orchestra to a load of old people at a christmas party for pensioners. Playing music I don't appreciate at least." She smiled with a sort of sadness in her eyes into the fire. I crawled over and leaned against the couch she was laid on, her hand automatically rested over my shoulder and across my chest.

"Thank god we met when we did then, other wise we'd have been fucked." She nodded in agreement and shuffled closer to the back of the couch, patting the space infront of her. I climbed up and lay beside her, her arm draping over my waist. The blanket we'd brought downstairs with us earlier lay screwed up on the floor, so I pulled it over us, the warmth of the fire, the blanket and each other keeping us at a comfortable temperature against the cold air around us. I turned to face her, snaking my arm over her waist with my head in the crook of her neck. I lowered myself a little to be able to listen to her heat beat. I smiled at it's steady, slightly fast pace. Her chest rose and fell evenly, and eventually her heart beat slowed as she fell asleep. I was quick to follow, her sweet, enriching scent lulling me.

My dreams where where I could escape. In my dreams, she was mine, and I was hers, in reality, she was just my best friend. This dream was no different. My imagination gave everything a heaven like glow that was unrealistic, but normal in my dream. Her red hair shon brighter than ever and her smile dazzeled me. All my dreams were like this now, and waking up was just as good because I woke up beside her every weekend.

It's Saturday morning, and I was woken up by the sun shining through the curtains. I rolled over and smiled. Lena was already up, I could hear her talking to my mom in the kitchen and the smell of buttery toast and coffe was wafting into the lounge. I kicked the blanket off and threw it over the back of the couch, making my way into the kitchen and stealing a slice of Lena's toast before sitting down to thouroughly enjoy my stolen goods. She glare at me playfully, her mock shocked expression showing off her pearly white teeth in a smile that she couldn't help. I did this every saturday morning. After the toast, I poured myself a cup of coffee when a familiar voice called out from the hallway.

"Morning all!" The voice called cheerily. I didn't even look up, I smiled and poured another cup for her.

"Morning Carey." She gave me a one armed hug as she had a carrier bag in the other, that Lena investigated straight away before giving Carey an incredulous look.

"Seriously?" She held out long sleeved white shirts that looked stylishly torn across the bottom with black underwear for us both.

"It's only for one photo op guys, come on." She smiled and sipped at her coffee. We knew she hadn't chosen the outfites, but we also knew she didn't deny them either. I rolled my eyes and messed with the chord of my pokemon pajama pants. Yes I still had the pokemon pajamas. The shirt didnt fit me anymore though, which upset me buckets, but the pants did my weekend pajamas consisted of pokemon pajama pants and a black halter. This amused Lena quite a lot.

"You promised no photo shoots Carey." She whined, her eyes looked pleading and innocent. Carey glanced at me, as I was staring at Lena. I must have had a look of adoration in my eyes as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Just one Lena please. You'll be paid double since it's on your time off." She pressed her hands together in a begging motion and Lena looked at me.

"I'm sorry Lena, this ones up to you, I'm happy to do it." She sighed and gave me a playful glare.

"You two owe me big." Carey hugged her and told me to keep the costumes safe. I shoved them under the stairs. By now, since Lena was fully aware of my sexuality, I had nothing to hide around her anymore, so when Carey put her hands on my waist, I wasn't hesitant about leaning back on her and letting her hands slide around my waist. Lena didn't even bat an eyelid. I felt Carey's warm breath tickle the back of my neck, that made me shiver pleasently as she whispered in my ear.

"Aren't you worried about her getting suspicious?" I smiled and leaned my head back on her shoulder.

"Nope, I told her how I felt when we were in that hotel the night before last."

"Really? How'd she take it?"

"Really well. She kissed me after I told her."

"So... if you're not hiding anymore..."

"Carey don't."

"Sorry, I can dream baby." She kissed my cheek with a giggle and jumped up on my counter as she did a lot. I went and sat on the chair beside Lena.

"So what are your plans for the day girls?" Carey asked, biting into a slice of toast my mom had just made her.

"Lena is taking me horseback riding, then I'm taking her ballroom dancing tomorrow."

"Sounds like fun." Carey said, smirking at the nervous look on my face. Horses weren't my strong point.

--

Two hours later, I was in jeans and a button down shirt, sitting on the back of a large black horse. Well... This is going to be fun...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the two people who commented my last chapter. This ones for you!
x