Malchik Gay

Chapter 44

Three falls and countless bruises later, the ride was over. It had been fun, but I lost complete control when it came to the jumps. Lena had a field day, and found this hysterical. I would get my revenge tomorrow.

"See, it wasn't so bad." Lena smiled, while holding out her hand to pull me up for the final time. I rolled my eyes with a smile and let her pull me up, our bodies becoming pressed together and that tingly feeling in my stomach came back, as it had the first time Lena had visited Carey's house with me. She held me there for a moment, our eyes locking for a split second, before a nudge in my back brought me back to Earth. I jumped back into reality and petted the horse that had nudged me. Lena blushed and grabbed the reigns of her brown and white horse and led the way back to the stables.

The black horse I had in tow kept nudging my shoulder, shaking it's head when I nudged it back. It made me giggle. Lena looked back and rolled her eyes at me, her soft red hair blowing back a little in the gentle breeze, it's sweet scent enticing me.

Once the horses were safely put back in the stables, we linked arms and made our own way home. The air was cold and we were both shivering a little. So naturally we walked even closer together until we walked past a small corner cafe, and the smell of coffee and cakes absolutely forced us to go inside. The sweet, warm air was welcoming, and the calm and peaceful atmosphere embraced us. We sat down in a booth and it didn't take us long to realize that most people in here were watching us.

We were used to getting recognized now, but it was unnerving been stared at. Lena shuffled uncomfortably in the booth seat opposite. The waitress didn't seem to notice when she came over. She was a short, plump women who made me want to hug her. She must have been in her seventies and was cute as a button.

"What can I get you young ladies?" Aw

"Could I get a regular chocolate milkshake please?" Lena said quietly, not enjoying the eyes that were watching us rather unnervingly.

"I'll have a regular latte please." She wrote down our orders and smiled at us before going to get our drinks.

"This is creepy Yulia, the guy in orange over there keeps eying you up and down and licking his lips. I think it's meant to be sexy, but it looks like he's going to start chewing on you." I had to lay my head down on my folded arms to prevent the laughter I was holding back with such difficulty. She leaned forward to my level and tried to get me to calm down, fighting back her own laughter. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down as our drinks were set down on our table. I took a mouthful of latte to burn the laughter out of my mouth, which worked. Lena offered me a sip of milkshake absently, used to my idiotic ideas. I took a sip gratefully and she smiled at me, accepting a payment sip of my latte.

I smiled absently to myself, my eyes occasionally lingering a little too long on Lena. She was in a world of her own, her glazed eyes starting through the table. I took note of the way her red curls fell gracefully over her shoulders, her dark blue eyes glassy with thought. The freckles that dotted her nose and cheeks were as adorable as ever. She held such a picture of innocence and beauty that I wanted to protect forever, but relieve her from at the same time. I shook my head to rid myself of the perverted thoughts and the small action caught her attention.

"What's up?" She asked, cocking one eyebrow at me, I smiled and shook my head at her.

"Nothing, just got lost in a world of my own."

"What were you thinking about?" She smiled softly at me, her hand touching mine softly on the table, I suddenly forgot that we weren't the only people in the world.

"You, if I'm honest." I watched her reaction with a guilty expression, but she just smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth hypnotically.

"I don't get what you see in me Yulia, if I'm honest." She said quietly, her eyes falling to our hands that were still in contact.

"Well I can tell you, but it'd take a while."

"I have time." I looked at her questioningly, silently asking if she really wanted me to say, before taking a deep breath and starting on why I liked her.

"You're beautiful. You're talented. You're fun to be around. You're smart. You're Loyal. You're friendly. You're honest. You're kind. You're compassionate. You're trustworthy. You're an amazing kisser if I'm honest. You're supportive. You're open-minded. You're just... perfect Lena Katina." I looked away from her quickly, suddenly feeling embarrassed and vulnerable. She smiled that beautiful smile at me again and shook her head with a sound of her musical laughter.

"And you my dear... You're nuts." She stood and placed a money for the drinks on the table, kissing the top of my head before walking out. I followed her, paying half of the money when I caught her up. She laced our fingers against the cold and began some mindless chatter, as if I hadn't just listed all the reasons why I found her so amazing and so easy to love
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short, but my final exam is tomorrow and I should be revising for that, but I owe you guys an update, so here it is. Love yous =] x