Malchik Gay

Chapter 45

*Lena's POV*

Shivering, we stepped over my front step and into the warmth of my house. Yulia looked so cute today, playing with the horse on the way back to the stables. I was glad she'd given it a chance, no matter how successful she was at it. I kept going quiet on the way home, thinking about what Yulia had told me. The reasons she said she liked me. My stomach was doing back flips every time I thought about it.

I led the way in, then stood to one side to let her pass me before closing the door. She made me giggle. She had on a puffy bomber jacket, jeans, and a woolly hat which made her look younger and ten times more adorable. I couldn't help but smile at her, that she returned with a slight blush on her cheeks that had nothing to do with the cold outside. My family were out, which was unusual but there was a note saying they'd taken my brother to a sleepover, then were going shopping, then going to see my grandmother so they'd be gone for a good few hours. My stomach flipped at the idea of been alone with her for so long, not knowing what would happen, if anything at all.

I scolded myself for feeling like this about a girl. I took her bag off her and dropped it under the coat rack. She pulled her hat and jacket off and hung them up as she did every other time she was here.

"Go make yourself at home, I'll make us drinks." I smiled, making my way into the kitchen and filling the kettle with water. I'd just switched it to boil when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled, inside and out and turned to face her. I let my arms wrap around her neck, making it look like it was done casually, since been this close to her made me nervous.

"You can go get comfy and warm you know?" I smiled, trying to hide the butterflies inside.

"I am comfy, and warm, right, here." She smiled shyly, pressing me up again the counter carefully, as not to hurt me. I looked down at the floor, unable to answer without stuttering, but knowing that if I kept eye contact for too long, I'd end up kissing her. Her soft hair tickled my collar, as her lips lingered on my neck, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine. Her thumbs hooked into my belt loops and the touch of her kisses became more obvious. My eyes closed automatically, unwillingly enjoying the physical contact that I knew was wrong, but felt so right.

After trying to fight it for a while, my self control gave up, and I turned my head and kissed her full on the lips. She smiled into the kiss and tugged gently on the tops of my jeans, her small but strong frame managing to lift me slightly off the ground enough to lift me onto the counter. I used my arms to hold me up, leaning back on them, while she continued the kiss. I felt her smooth tongue slide delicately across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth enough to let her tongue in, and meet mine. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and I felt her hands move from my waistband to the front of my jeans, fumbling with the button until it opened, and hearing the zip been pulled down. I closed my eyes tighter, not sure weather I wanted this. My heart and soul screamed yes! But my head told me it was wrong. I usually ignore my head anyway. I lifted my hips upon instruction and heard the denim hit the floor with a soft thud.

Again I felt her lips curl into a smile and my girls boxers joined my jeans. Her right hand grazed teasingly slowly across my thigh, moving higher, then moving back down to my knee, and repeating the process until I could no longer stand it and rose my hips to meet her hand, gasping as they made contact. She broke the kiss and looked me dead in the eye, dragging one of our kitchen chairs over with her foot. She held my eye contact as she sat down, her tongue sliding up my thigh. She only broke eye contact when her tongue touched my clit. My head fell back against the wall as she sucked and nibbled gently and carefully on me. I moaned her name into the silent house, her tongue teasing my every sweet spot. I jumped a little when I felt her middle and index finger pressed into me. I dug my nails into the counter top, leaving small scratches in the solid woodwork.

As Yulia's fingers touched my G-Spot, I cried out her name, alerting her that she had found the right spot and she continued to do it over and over, moving her hand so fast it was like it was vibrating. She pressed her mouth right against me, so the area around my clit was covered by her mouth, and she ran her tongue repeatedly and quickly over the sensitive areas, adding a slight suction to her technique. It was bliss. She was pulling almost constant moans from my throat. She stopped suddenly, leaving me with a breathlessness I didn't know I had. She stood up and winked at me, taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen table, She pushed me down on it, making me lay on the cold wooden surface.

While she went back to kissing me, I used the opportunity to make her jeans and panties join mine on the floor. I shuffled underneath her, and moved down, Raising my arm, i began rubbing her from underneath, she moaned, once aware of what I was doing, and went back to using the technique she had on my before. I moaned and lifted my head, moving my tongue quickly between her legs, my index finger sliding in and out of her, until I felt her moan vibrating against me, telling me I'd found her sweet spot. The sixty-nine position remained that way until we came, almost at the exact same time, and she crawled off of me and lay beside me. I'd noticed she was as red as I was, and breathing just as deep.

"Should we have done that?" I asked, a smile still bright on my face.

"Yes, but too late now if she shouldn't have." She laughed and leaned over to kiss me before hopping down and re-dressing her bottom half. I did the same, then went to reboil the kettle for the hot drinks I was planning on making before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but salty ;D ha ha, comment? x