Malchik Gay

Chapter 47

*Lena's POV*

"Yulia, you're being ridiculous! Why are you so fussed about it?"

"She might come onto her Carey!"

"So what if she does!?"

"What if they end up falling in love! Lena would quit Tatu and we'd be left with no duo! What then Carey?"

"You're seriously over thinking this..."

I sighed and stepped away from the door I was listening at. I'd been getting suspicious of Carey and Yulia again, and wanted to be sure, I wish I hadn't. I had no interest in the other girl, hell I didn't even know her!

We were back at Neposody, visiting Carey for our routine singing lesson, and Yulia had requested to have a word with her beforehand. I let myself slide down the wall, that was now painted a sickly green colour with a brown and white border. I closed my eyes tightly and thought back to my first day here. Remembering the way we had to hide in a box, only inches from each other, as footsteps belonging to those who intended to harm us came thundering down this very hallway. I jumped and opened my eyes quickly as the ghost of those footsteps echoed down the hall. Looking around confirmed that there was nobody there. I glanced down the hall at the rehersal room, and curiousity got the better of me.

I stood up and tread as carefully as I could down to the rehersal room. By the feel of it, the room hadn't been used since that day. The door creaked when I opened it, and the room smelled like nobody had been here in years. I looked around nervously before closing the door behind me. The school didn't even have the curtacy to clean the blood off the wall. I walked over to the stain, dust coming up off the floor with each step I took. I took notice of how high the stain was... it was Yulia's blood. I leant my forehead against the wall and forced back the tears threatening to spill. I swallowed them back and turned around, the table that I was thrown against was still against the wall, right where it was back then... and the blood still dripped down the legs and onto the floor.

I took a deep breath and examined every dent in the door from where Nicky tried to kick it down. I sank down the wall beside the blood on the wall and pulled my knees upto my chest. I heard a ringing scream in my ear, and I knew it was Yulia. I looked up and saw her pinned against the wall by him, screaming and crying to be freed. I cried out and reached out to them, trying to pull him off of her, but my hand went right through him. Yulia looked at me with glazed, but pleading eyes, blood from between her legs re-staining the surface of the wall. I touched it... and it dripped off my finger and down my wrist.

I couldn't get it off, no matter how many time I wiped my hands on my jeans, and it just spread across my hands more. I crawled over to the corner of the room and whimpered, feeling helpless and useless to help her. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried, my hands over my ears and I closed my eyes tightly. I heard her screaming for my help, and I heard him grunt as he forced his way into her. There was nothing I could do to save her. A soft hand on my arm brought me out of my trance. I jerked and looked up.

"Lena... Are you alright?" I looked up into Carey's soft, understanding eyes. I darted mine around the room. No blood stains... No table... Fresh paint... No dust... No Yulia... No Nicky... What the hell just happened!?

I nodded at Carey and accepted her hand to pull myself up with. I took one last glance around the spotless, fresh, well cared for rehersal room and followed Carey out of the door to where Yulia was waiting.

"Lena are you okay!? You're so pale..." I nodded weakly and gave her a look that said I'd tell her later. I was still shaking, and constantly trying to wipe my hands on my jeans... What's wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I think it foreshadows what will happen soon =3. Comments?