Status: you have to read this i know for a fact that you will love it

Untitled

my specaial twilight 1

~My special Twilight~
BY: Kaylia*

Chapter one

I have made the choice to move once more, but this time I shall leave my newly marred mother; Renée and my new step dad Phil in Phoenix. Mom and me were at the airport waiting for my flight to leave to Seattle. My mom looks like me, except with short hair and laugh lines. She wasn’t too happy with the fact that I was leaving her. But to be honest I knew she need a brake form the worries and concern for me. I wanted her to spend time with Phil, plus he travels a lot because of his baseball job. I also felt it was to dangers for both of their lives, plus what if they wanted another kid, after what happened with my younger brother. I was going to let them be happy.
“ Bella you don’t have to go.” My mom said for the thousand time today.
“ But I want to go” I lied. I suck at lying when I really don’t want to do something. I really didn’t want to go. It was from this town and its gloomy, omnipresent shade that my mother escaped with me when I was only a few months old. It was in this town that I'd been compelled to spend a month every summer until I was fourteen. That was the year I finally put my; these past three summers, my dad, Charlie, vacationed with me in California for two weeks instead. But I love my mom and I new its what I had to do I had to return back.
"Tell Charlie I said hi."
"I will."
"I'll see you soon," she insisted. "You can come home whenever you want, I'll come right back as soon as you need me." But I could see the sacrifice in her eyes behind the promise.
“Don’t worry about me," I urged. "It'll be great. I love you,” She hugged me tightly for a minute, and then I got on the plane, and she was gone. It's a four-hour flight from Phoenix to Seattle, another hour in a small plane up to Port Angeles, and then an hour drive back down to Forks. Flying doesn't bother me; the hour in the car with Charlie, though, I was a little worried about. Charlie had really been fairly nice about the whole thing. He seemed genuinely pleased that I was coming to live with him for the first time with any degree of permanence. Well I wasn’t really living with him just staying at his house till my house is finished, but its was not that fare from were he lived so he could come over whenever he wanted to. But it was sure to be awkward with Charlie. Neither of us was what anyone would call verbose, and I didn't know what there was to say regardless. I knew he was more than a little confused by my decision - like my mother before me; I hadn't made a secret of my distaste for Forks. When I landed in Port Angeles, it was raining. Charlie was waiting for me with the cruiser. This I was expecting, too. Charlie is Police Chief Swan to the good people of Forks. My primary motivation behind getting my car down here faster. I refused to be driven around town in a car with red and blue lights on top. Nothing slows down traffic like a cop. Charlie gave me an awkward, one-armed hug when I stumbled my way off the plane.
"It's good to see you, Bells," he said, smiling as he automatically caught and steadied me. "You haven't changed much. How's Renée?"
"Mom's fine. It's good to see you, too, Dad." I wasn't allowed to call him Charlie to his face. I had a lot of bags. You see I am a singer, but no one knows that it’s me. I always where a mask on stage so they can’t tell who I am. So I have bought a lot of close with my money. I don’t really keep the money I don’t like being rich just having what I need to live is fine with me so I just usually donate it to hospitals. It all fit easily into the cruiser, to our surprise. The way to the house was silent most of the time but with a little small talk here and there. Once there Charlie helped me get all my bags up to my room. I got the west bedroom that faced out over the front yard. The room was familiar; it had been belonged to me since I was born. The wooden floor, the light blue walls, the peaked ceiling, the yellowed lace curtains around the window - these were all a part of my childhood. The only changes Charlie had ever made were switching the crib for a bed and adding a desk as I grew. The desk now held a secondhand computer, with the phone line for the computer. The rocking chair from my baby days was still in the corner. There was only one small bathroom at the top of the stairs, which I would have to share with Charlie. I was trying not to dwell too much on that fact, it would only be for a week. One of the best things about Charlie is he doesn't hover. He left me alone to unpack and get settled, a feat that would have been altogether impossible for my mother. It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape. I wasn't in the mood to go on a real crying jag, I a lot of things to do before the night is over. I grabbed my jacked and headed down stairs.
“ Hey dad, can I borrow your car I need to get some stuff at the hospital, and my house and get my car?” I asked while gathering my medical papers in my hand.
“ Yea, just don’t push that red button.” He reapplied without tacking his eye off the TV screen. I walk to the door and got the key and yelled over my shoulder as I walked out the door.
“ Thinks I’ll be back soon.” I got in the car and turned the heat on. Once warm I pulled off and headed to the hospital.

I pulled into the parking look and walk in to the building. There was a skinny blond headed lady sitting in the front desk. I walked up to her.
“Do you think you can help me?” I asked nicely.
“ Shore what can I do for you?” she said put a big smile on and looking at me with her blue eyes.
“ I was wandering were I can speak to someone about my medical care, you see I need treatment every one or two moths and I just moved here.”
“ Ok just walk throw these doors on your left here and there should be a man at a desk he well get you in to speaks with the person in charge of that kind of stuff.”
“ Think you.”
“ Your welcome dear, have a good day.” I walk throw the doors and repeated my problem to the man behind the counter. He gave me this long sheet to fill put. Once I was done and turned it in I waited for about twenty minutes before a women came and took me to the back were there was an office.
“ So, you need a personal doctor I see.” She stated.
“Yes that would be lovely I would be will to pay as much as needed for the best doctor here to be able to work with me.”
“ What all do you need?”
“ Um. Just for him or her to keep my papers and medical care, and to be the only one to take care of me, which I know it means to have to call in that person if they are not working but I’m still willing to pay whatever is need.”
“ Ok well the best doctor we have is doctor Cullen. It would cost you around 1,000 a month.” She gazed at me.
“ I can do that.” I do have the money.
“Very well I’ll have to have him look over the papers you field out and see if he’s up for it. Then we will give you a call and let you know.” she stood up.
“ Think you.” I stood up and shook her hand and left to go.

I pull into the long hiding driveway of my house to see what it was looking like. This was not a house it was more of a mansion. The whole downstairs was made out of glass; you could see the rooms that line the enter side of the house. This didn’t really bother me that much because I was living in the middle of nowhere. It’s a three-story house, but its long in with. The downstairs part of the house is, were the living room is, the immense kitchen is, one of the offices are, the dining room. The party room, and the bathroom; no you cannot see into the bathroom.
The next floor up is were the game room is, a two bathrooms, another office, security room, a storage room, medical room, and tow other rooms I don’t know what to do with. The top level of my home would be were the six bedrooms are including mine; in each bedroom there is a massive bathroom. In my room which is the biggest room out of the other bedrooms, I have two walk in closest, one big bathroom which would probably look like a regular bedroom in a normal house. I have one glass wall that lookouts at the moutons. It’s quite a view. If you walk of to the back yard of have an outside pool the a few hundred yards from it there’s a pool but it have a glass building over it. Off to the side there is a garage door that leads underground, witch is were all my cars will me kept. Then there’s a glass bowl that feed my two hundred and ten pet white tigers. I have them for security. They are well changed and would not harm unless I tell them to do so. After walking around and decided that all that needed to be done was to start moving my things in, that is was time to go. As I headed back to the cop car I picked up my cell and called to see if my car arrived yet, and it had all I had to do was pick it up. I went back to the house.
I walked in to the house and was greeted by Charlie.
“Did you get everything ok?”
“ Um I was wondering if you would come with me to get me car?”
“ Yea lets go.” He put on his shoes. Once out the door he turned to me and said I would have to dive because he didn’t know were he was going.
We pulled into the place and I told him he could go back home that I would be there soon. I walk into the shop and walked up to a man behind the desk.
“I’m here to get my car.”
‘ Ok, I need to see your license, and need to know what your name is and what kind of car it is.” I handed him my license.
“ My name is Isabella Swan, and it’s a 2009 Furriery California in baby blue.” He passed me my card back and told me to follow him. Once I got my car and got home I was sleepy, I made dinner though I didn’t eat any. I walk up stairs and took a shower and crawled into bed. I was not looking up to the new first day of school.