Status: INCOMPLETE

Opposites Attract.

My Secret

My name is Draco Malfoy, only son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Pure bloods and proud of it. Though, we may seem like a well secure, devilish family, we are also a family that keeps a lot of secrets. My father and mother think they're the only ones keeping a huge secret away from the world, but little do they know that I, have a big of a secret as there's. Maybe not as evil or as crude, but it's one that I cannot control. I am gay. Figured out I felt this way towards guys ever since I was 14. My feelings towards other guys was different to girls. I felt nothing when a girl flirted with me. Yes, most of them were pretty, but there was no 'spark' between any of them. I felt nothing. But, whenever I see a cute guy, there are these butterflies that stumble around in my stomach, I get all hot and bothered, and my serpent awakens. Though, lately, it is only upon one guy that this accrues to, the one guy that I thought I'd never fall for. Harry Potter.

Seven years I have tortured him, bullied him. But no one knows what I've wanted to do to him. How much I lust for his body.
I hate every moment of hurting him, but what else am I supposed to do? I'm a Slytherin for Merlin's sake! I'm the son of Lucius Malfoy. We loath half-bloods, mud-bloods. He is one of them, and to make it even worse, he was a Gryffindor. If anyone found out I sexually crave a Half-Blooded Male Gryffindor, people would think I'm bonkers, and my father would disown me. He is everything I should not love, but he is what I've always needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was basically to explain him, his life, and what he truly craves. Again, since I have random spurs of the moment, I wrote this in half an hour and no grammar checks. Next chapter will be up soon, as I am writing it now. Hope you enjoyed.