Status: INCOMPLETE

Opposites Attract.

Potions Class

"Take me, Potter, blow me. It's what I've always wanted, and I know you want to.." I commanded him, like he was my slave.
Harry mouth starts to play a cheeky smirk and he slowly moved downwards towards my erected serpent. I start to moan with pleasure. I then hear another voice coming from afar. It was a familiar voice, like a friends voice. It started to ring in my ear louder and louder. Potter was all of a sudden gone, and then I felt something poking my arm, each time becoming harsher...


"Draco...errm...Draco?" Goyle whispers in my ear whilst also poking my arm for me to wake up.
"ERGH! I was having a nice dream!" I grumbled whilst rubbing my eyes.
"Oh, we know..." Blaise spoke with a smirk on his face. "I'd like to know who the lucky girl is "blowing" you." Crabbe laughed, but then slowly stopped as I sat up and glared at him.
I groan and then realized, Goyle, Crabbe and Blaise all dressed and ready for another boring day at Hogwarts.
"Mate, we've been trying to wake you up for half an hour! Its 7:50am. You've already missed breakfast, and if you don't hurry up, we're going to be late for Potions!" Goyle announced to me.
Rubbing my eyes again, then cleared my groggy throat to speak. "Alright, alright gees! I'm getting up." I mumble as I forced myself out of bed towards my dresser.
I've been having many dirty dreams about Harry lately, and every single time I finally get pleasure, there's always a interruption. Usually to wake me up.
I got dressed in a rush, chucking everything on in a flash. I then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth again, in a rush. Then taking a look at my hair in the mirror...messy.
"Fuck it" I whispered to my reflection, as I fluffed my hair up a little then left the room.
I then grabbed by bag filled with all my school books and work, shoved it onto my back, then turned to face the three Slytherins.
"Ready." I spoke, a little out of breath.
That's when I noticed Blaise had a stop watch on him, timing how long I took to get ready. He seemed to be doing this lately, as I am always waking up late.
"3 minutes and 47 seconds. New time record." He said. I just glared at him and walked out of the room, with them following after.

As we were power walking to class, Blaise ask me "Are we ever going to know who the girl is in your dreams? She sounds very, pleasurable. Is it Pansy? or that Greengrass chick?"
I stopped in my path, making the other three stumble a little as they stopped suddenly, raising a hand "No. You will never find out who it is. And no it is not Pansy or that 'Greengrass Chick'. Give it a rest, yeah? For Merlin's sake..." I spoke in annoyance, starting to walk again. I was getting annoyed with Blaise's quest to find out who this 'girl' is in my dream. He will never in a million years figure out who I crave the most. Oh, how I crave him so...
Shaking that thought out of my head, we made it to Potions class just in time, and there he was. Harry Potter. Looking his sexy self again today. Slightly scruffy, his hair all messy, his shirt untucked, his tie all loose. Man I love a guy who looks...messy. I was staring at him now, for far too long, as he noticed me staring at him.
I quickly turned my soft staring into an evil sneer and glare, though it didn't feel like it touched the sides. My evilness has been dispiriting around him lately.
I then go to my table where Goyle, Blaise, Crabbe and Pansy sat.
"Good morning class!" Mr Slughorn said in a cheery voice. Ergh, I hated him. When we had Snape, it was all easy-going, but now with Slughorn, we have to actually do work. What bullocks.
"Today, we're going to try something different. I'm going to pair you all up with someone you would never choose, then you're going to make a Truth Potion, together. After wards, to test it out, you must try it on your partner and ask a question I will hand to you on a piece of paper. Do not show your partner the question, as the potion may not work if they see it before hand. Have we got that clear? Oh yes, and how to make the Truth potion is on page 143 in your Potions books." Slughorn spoke in his old yet cheery voice.
Everyone groaned at the thought of being paired up with someone they never wanted to. If I am paired up with that Weasley kid, I will refuse.
As he rambled on with the pairing, there were a lot of groans and "dammits" going around.
"Harry, you will be paired up with...hmm...lets see, Draco!" When I heard my name, my heart began to beat faster, and I felt those butterflies stumble around in my stomach again. Trying to control my true feelings, i just groaned like the rest of the students, but I secretly could not wait.
"Right. Thats us all paired up, you may now commence your potion making!" Merlin's Beard how does that guy keep so cheery?!
I turn around my chair to be slightly jumped by Potter who just appeared out of nowhere. Shrugging it off, I just glared at him, whilst he spoke. "So, we work here?" he said, harshly.
I just nodded in approval. Boy, this is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And the potion shown in this chapter is an actual potion that is used in the Harry Potter world, which was mentioned in the fourth and fifth book.