Status: oh baby.

What If We Could

so we meet.

Past June 3rd, 2008

“Tom, go it’s just a party, yeh love partying. What’s wif yeh?” Tom’s brother Oli said.
“No, SJ will bring that girl wif ‘er again.” Tom said shaking his head.

That girl was Laurie Bingaman, Tom’s ex bird. She cheated on Tom for 6 months before he realized it. They only had dated for 7 months.

“If SJ does, then I’ll kick ‘er outta ‘ere, Tom. Besides Matt told meh Nat is bringing a friend. A female friend. Eh?” Oli said nudging him.
“Fine I’ll go.”

So Tom got dressed and left never thinking he was going to find his love. He walked into the party looking for Nat and her friend. He spotted her with Maddie Lane, a popular model in England. She’s originally American but moved to the UK 2 years ago.

“’ere she is bro, go talk.” Oli said pushing Tom.

He walked up to Nat and Maddie and tapped Nat on the opposite shoulder. She looked right over at Tom smiling.

“Tom!” Nat said hugging back, “Didn’t think yeh’d show up.”
“Well I did. Whose yeh friend?”
“Tom this‘s Maddie; Maddie this is Matt’s goofy friend Tom.”
“Hi.”
“Hey.”
Goodbye my friend, goodbye my love your in my heart
“That’s my phone be right back.” Maddie said leaving.
“Yeh totally just played dumb Tom. I know yeh know who she is.” Nat said punching me lightly.
“Back. Sorry Nat Zander’s sick. I have to leave.” Maddie said.
“Tom can take yeh ‘ome. Right Tom?”
“Yeah sure.”

They grabbed their coats and left. Tom noticed SJ, Oli and Laurie and was glad he was leaving.

“So who you here with?” Maddie said.
“Me brotheh Oli. Saw ‘im wif SJ so he’s good.”
“Eh SJ love the girl hat the bod.”
“’ate the bod? What?” I said opening my door.
“The fakeness. Fake boobs, lypo, Botox. I just miss the original SJ.” She said closing her door.
“It’s so cold here. I don't think I’ll ever get use to it.” She said shivering.

Tom drove her home in his beat-up car. He asked about her career and places she’s been too and vice versa.

“Want to come in. I’m pretty sure I won’t be going back. Joey left.”
“Sure. I really don't want to go back anyways.”

Tom followed Maddie up to her flat and met Zander, Maddie’s 3 year old son. Tom fell in love with both of them after that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i love tom.... i dont know if you know that or not.
can you figure out the song.?