Status: I will post updates when I have the time. Cause I'm in college now so it will be harder.

Seventeen and Everything Changes

6

“Right. This is the last song of the night.” there was a lot of aw’s from the crowd. “I know… you don’t want us to go, but it’s past Zack’s bed time.” they laughed.
“Hey… I’m not a baby.” Zack said into his microphone.
“Sure you not. Right this song is Coffee Shop Soundtrack. I hope you like it.

Should I write myself out of the history books,
and mark a place in time for every chance you took,
Don't get me wrong I know you've got your life in place -
I've yet to take the hint,
Some day
I'm sure I'll get the picture,
and stop waiting up...

When it all comes down,
to a sunrise on the east side,
will you be there to carry home,
the remains of my wasted youth,
this wasted time on you
has left me shaking in waiting,
shaking in waiting for something more.

Tonight is alive with the promise of a street-fight,
and there's money on the table,
that says your cheap-shots won't be able,
to break bones.
I've yet to break a sweat
I'll make your past regret its future.
Here's to you.

When it all comes down,
to a sunrise on the east side,
will you be there to carry home,
the remains of my wasted youth,
this wasted time on you
has left me shaking in waiting,
for something more.

Make all of my decisions for me,
I've never taken the fall for deceit,
I'll keep a secret if you keep me guessing,
The taste of your lips says we shouldn't have met like... (repeat)

I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing,
The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing,
for more than just a moment of truth between the lies told,
to pull ourselves away from the lives we leave back home...
I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing,
The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me here...

When it all comes down,
to that sunrise on the east side,
will you be there to carry home,
the remains of my wasted youth,
this wasted time on you
has left me shaking in waiting,
for something more.”

There was loads of claps and whistles. “Thank you and goodnight.” they came off the stage Alex went straight to Kitty and kissed her, I looked away and walked over to the lads.
“You guys where grate.”
“So where you Tay.” Rian came over and hugged me first then the other two did.
“Thanks guys.”
**************
That night after the concert Zack drove me home, Alex could cause he was gonna hangout with Kitty. It didn’t bother me… much. It was quiet most of the way home until Zack spoke.
“Tay, you haven’t said a word since we got in the car. What’s up with you?”
I shock my head “Nothing.” I laid, but to tell the truth I didn’t know what was wrong with me.
“Your lying.” he looked at me out the corner of his eye. “What’s wrong?”
“I don’t know.” I shrugged.
“You’ve been acting different ever since you saw Alex kiss Kitty.”
I turned to face him “What…? No I haven’t?”
“Yes you have.” he pulled in my driveway, cutting the engine, he turned to face me. “Tay… Come on.”
“Come on what?”
“Every time you saw Alex with Kitty you didn’t talk to him, when they kissed you looked away. You never did that with his last girlfriend.”
“What are you implying? That I like Alex?” to me that sounded right, deep down. Could I like Alex more than a friend.
“No… but I’m starting to think that.” I got out the car and so did Zack. “Tay… you can tell me.”
“There’s nothing to tell.” I headed to my door with my things. Zack followed, carrying my guitar.
“Tay…?” I unlocked the door. “Do you?”
I looked at him, he was serious. I opened the door “Come on in.”
Me and Zack headed into the living room placing my things down and sat on the couch.
“Zack, I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m feeling.”
He pulled me into a hug. “When you know… tell me.”
“I will.”
Zack left about 11:00pm that night. I headed to my room and sat there, thinking. How did I feel? When I had seen Alex with any other girl it didn’t bother me, so what was so different now. Kitty was. Seeing him with her was… painful. Was I in love with him? I couldn’t be could I? We’ve been best friends since we where little kids. We did everything together. Ever act like girlfriend and boyfriend. Every time we did that it made me happy. Tears ran down my face, that when I had clicked on that I do… I do love Alex. I just didn’t know it until now. Until he had got with Kitty.
My phone went off, wiping my face I picked up my phone it was a text off Alex.

Cum 2 the window.

I got up off my bed and headed to the window. He opened the window and I did the same.
“Yeah Alex.”
“Sorry I didn’t drive you home.”
“It’s ok.”
“Are you ok?” He must of noticed I’ve been crying
“Yeah, I’m fine.”
“Ok… good.”
“Look Alex. I’m really tired. I’ll talk to ya tomorrow.”
“Ok… night.”
I shut my window with out saying goodnight too. I closed my cretonnes and laid on my bed.
**************
I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. I looked at my phone to see a text off Zack about half an hour ago. I read the text.

Hey Tay.
I no its early,
Bt I waned 2 check up on u.
If u wan’ I’ll give u a lift to skool.
Txt bak
Zack
X


I smiled at the text then text him back.

Tha’ will be grate Zack.
I need to talk 2 u anyway.
Its about Alex.
X


Two minutes later he replied.

If u wan’ I’ll cum round now.
Zack.
X

Yeah plz.
Me mom and dad are at work.
X

Okay, I’m on my way.
Zack.
X


I got out of bed and got dressed. I headed to the kitchen and made myself some toast. I sat at the dinner table. There was a knock on the door. I got up and ran to the door. Zack stood.
“Come on in.” We headed to the kitchen. “You hungry?”
He nodded and took a seat. I placed the bread in the toaster and waited.
“So what did you want to tell me about Alex?” like he didn’t know.
I looked at him “Ok… I was thinking last night, and I think your right. Well, I know your right. I do have feeling for his. But I don’t… I don’t know what to do. He’s my best friend that I’ve known like forever. I don’t know what to do. I can’t just tell him, one: he has a girlfriend who’s a bitch, two: I’m his best friend who is a girl, it will become all weird around us and I could lose him has a friend.”
“Or you could tell him, he’ll brake up with Kitty and get with you.”
I gave him a look “Like that will happen.”
“It could.” I shock my head and handed him his toast. “Thanks.”
“Your welcome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG... another chapter.
Hope you liked it.
Please leave a comment.
Love y'all.
xx