Status: done! start working on the next sequel soon.

Our Next Move

Image

Story starts in October 2005 and ends in December 2006 (and yes there is a reason why these specific dates but I won't tell you ;)

Matt and Ashlyn Sanders are newlyweds, married on December 18, 2004. Matt is the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold and Ashlyn is the daughter of James Diamond, CEO/President of Warner Brothers Music aka Avenged Sevenfold's label. About 6 months into their marriage, Avenged Sevenfold released the City of Evil album (June 7, 2005) and shortly after that, Avenged Sevenfold left for the Vans Warped Tour. Ashlyn decided not to go with them this time because she knew that she would not get to go with them every time and even though it hurt, both she and Matt knew it was for the best.

Now, it is October and Avenged Sevenfold is about to go on their Cities of Evil tour.

Will the sudden rise to fame of Avenged Sevenfold pull Matt and Ashlyn apart or bring them closer together? Will the metal star lifestyle be too much for Ashlyn? What will happen to these two?

Authors Note: I do not own Matt Sanders or the members of Avenged Sevenfold and their girlfriends, I only own the characters of Ashlyn, her friends, her parents, and so on. Thank you xmindfreakx for the banner :D. Also, the title of this story is from the Avenged Sevenfold song "Remenissions"
  1. We're On To Something Good Here
    Ashlyn and Matt are preparing to leave/leave for the Cities of Evil tour
  2. Scream from the Pleasure
    Halloween 2005 has some interesting results for Matt and Ashlyn. AN: This chapter has things that may NOT be suitable for those who are 17 and under (or who don't like reading about adult themes)
  3. You Get Me Closer to God
    Ashlyn and Matt's first year Wedding Anniversary
  4. What We Have Is Real...
    AN: I do not own the "Seize the Day" video, I just described it and make slight changes
  5. Take Me to New Heights
    Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, Brian and Ashlyn go to the VMAs. Title credit: Bat Country
  6. Born to Please
    Matt and the boys decide what to do during the next few months and then Matt and Ashlyn go dancing with some interesting results. AN: I do not own the song that is mentioned in this chapter.
  7. Taste the Courage
    The 2nd annual Sanders Christmas Party! , be sure to check the links at the end.
  8. Unmask Your Desire
    Matt's POV of Scream From the Pleasure