Status: done! start working on the next sequel soon.

Our Next Move

You Get Me Closer to God

Image
December 18, 2005
All that has happened since Halloween in the story.
Since that amazing Halloween night, a lot has happened (I know I say that a lot but it is so true). The boys finally finished the Cities of Evil tour on December 2 and even though it was less than a month ago, I cannot believe how fast it went.

I love all the boys dearly, but touring with them is something I am not sure I want to do all the time. For instance, Matt kept listening to “Barbie Girl” by Aqua so much that if Jimmy had not thrown the CD out of the bus’s window, I would have deprived him of not only sex but also made him sleep in a bunk for a couple of nights.

Also, Johnny, Brian and Jimmy kept on coming into our “room” and moved the bed and screamed,

“Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo”

If they didn’t to that, they sang “This is the song that gets on everybody’s nerves” or they got Lennon to blast either “Cotton Eyed Joe” or “Tubthumping”.

After that, Matt and I groaned rather loudly and had to get out of bed or else they would keep playing it.

In spite of this, I still had a fun time on tour. Hanging out with the boys was a blast even if I felt like their mother most of the time (making sure they did their laundry, folded their clothes, making sure they were places on time, that sort of thing).

After they got home, they only had about 4 days rest before they had to start rehearsal for the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas.

They played on December 10 and we even got to see Nine Inch Nails play. That was exciting for me because, since I married Matt, our favourite song to “get down and dirty” with (when we do have music) is “Closer.” ;)

The boys played their set and then we all went back to our respective houses and crashed (well, I don’t know about the other boys but Matt and I did).

Since then, not much has happened except I have decided to invite the A7X boys, their girlfriends, my parents and Matt’s parents over to our house for a Christmas party, where Matt and I will give them their gifts (we will open theirs on Christmas Day) and I will cook dinner for them. It will be a great time for fellowship and relaxation.


Today is the day of Matt and I’s first anniversary as a married couple. We have made it one year as a married couple, hurray!

Matt has told me he has a surprise for me today and that the surprise starts at 5 p.m.

Well, since it is Sunday, Matt and I went to church this morning at our new home church we did not feel that driving to LA every single Sunday and Wednesday that we were home would not work, since sometimes Matt would not get home from somewhere until late Saturday night and to have to get up at around 7 and leave the house at 8 to get to church by 9 would be a serious problem, Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church, which is only 15 minutes away from our house.

The message this morning was “Christ Above All: Together in Christ” and how ironic, one of the hymns we sang was “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing” which if you remember is my favourite hymn and the first hymn Matt and I sang when he came to church with me for the first time.

Once we got home from church, Matt and I decided to play with our dogs for a while because they would miss us while we were celebrating tonight.

After about 3 hours with the dogs they really wanted to play with us and after we took them to “their room”

a little corner off of the living room that has their beds in it and they fell asleep, Matt told me to go and get dressed in nice clothes in order for us to go to our surprisethe clothes I had on from church weren’t exactly what he was hoping for.

He also told me to pack a suitcase, but only for one nightI wonder where we are going exactly…the suspense is slowly killing me.

So I went upstairs and changed into a red dress and red shoes. I also packed my toiletries and a little surprise for Matt and a special belly button ring. Then I found a mini CD player which still had my mix CD in it. Then I walked downstairs and saw Matt at the bottom of the stairs, and he said,

“I swear you look sexier every day.”

I blushed and then let him lead me down the rest of the stairs and then he grabbed my bag and then we walked out of the house and into the garage. He put my bag and his, which I had not noticed earlier and then walked me to the passenger door of the Escalade and opened my door for me and then walked to the driver’s side.

Before he started the car he said,

“now, as much as I love looking at your beautiful blue eyes, they are going to have to be covered up or else it will ruin my surprise.”

notice the trend with Matt and surprises, all of them involve me being blindfolded

After that, my world turned to black, but Matt continued to talk to me,

“I love you so much Ash”

“I am so happy you said ‘yes’ a year ago”

“I really hope that you enjoy your surprise, I know I will,”

And many other sweet thingsso unlike things that he says in the bedroom, which is so amazing, he can be so sweet one minute and down and dirty the next

When I finally felt the car come to a stop, Matt turned off the car, came over to my side of the car and opened my door. He grabbed my hand, laced my fingers together with his and then helped me out of the car. When I could feel that we were on the ground, Matt pulled off my blindfold and I could see where we were, we were at my surprise.

We were at Bandera, the restaurant where we had dinner before our engagement, where I had my graduation dinner and many other memorable moments in my life. I almost cried but Matt reminded me that I couldn’t do that,

We were escorted to a private table and Matt continued to hold my hand. We ordered our drinks water for me and a Pacifico beer for Matt. Once we got our drinks, it was time to order, I decided to have the “Filet Mignon with Béarnaise Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetable” and Matt decided to have the “Barbecue Salmon with Green Rice and Mexican Cucumber Salad.”

Once we got our food, we decided to split our food in half so we could have room for dessert. I asked Matt if he knew what the traditional food for the first anniversary is and he said,

“yes, I do so don’t look at the menu.”

When our waitress came around, Matt whispered something in her ear and she dissappered but came back pretty quickly. She came back with the top tier of our wedding cake. I started to tear up but Matt said,

“Ashlyn, don’t cry, I just wanted to do something special.”

“I know that is why I am crying, it is so special!”

She set it down in front of us and we devoured it and discovered or is it re-discovered? that the top tier was a chocolate cake with strawberry filling. Once we got our check, Matt paid for it and we left.

We got back to the car and he blindfolded me again and then only about 10 minutes later we stopped again. When Matt lead me out of the car, opened up the door and led me out of the car. He slipped my blindfold off and then let me see where we were for the final part of his surprise.

I opened my eyes and saw the Beverly Wilshire hotel. I gasped and then he grabbed our bags and walked up to the front desk and then checked us into the hotel. He had booked us the Presidential Suite pulling out all the stops! and then we went to our room. I stood in the bedroom, throwing down my bags on the bed. Matt sent me a quick, “I’ll go change” then walked into the bathroom.

He seemed exhausted!

The idea that popped into my head sent an instant smile to appear. So, I unzipped my bag, shifting through my clothes to find something that would be very helpful.

I pulled out the clothing and began stripping instantly, sending a look towards the door to see if it was locked; it was. I turned on the radio, some men talking about something while I changed.

Sliding on the new outfit, I felt sexy. I could feel good about myself no matter how bad my day had been if I wore this.

Then, deciding to make sure I was ready for this, I began swaying my hips back and forth, and raising my arms above my head and glancing down my body. I wanted this to be perfect…

As I did this, I saw the door begin to open, a shirtless Matt waltzing out wide-eyed.

“Holy shit…”

he mumbled, a horny tone in his voice.

I giggled instantly, stepping over to him and running a hand down his abs. His eyes closed in ecstasy.

“Matt…”

I whispered, pulling away when his eyes opened.

He stared intently at my body, just what I’d wanted. I began to belly dance for him, my body moving expertly to the non-existent beat in my head. I knew how to do this and spent more time than I’d even thought to on it.

The black material clung to me with every slight movement I made. The dangling strings on it tapping lightly against my pale skin.

“Ashlyn… please, you’re tempting me…”

Matt moaned lightly. I could see the bulge in his pants from where I stood.

“That’s kinda the point, Matt…”

I cooed teasingly, my fingers running through my hair, something I knew Matt found sexy.

“But baby… I’m gonna want to do something about it…”

“Again, Matt…”

I laughed, stepping to him while still dancing. I bumped my hips into his, taunting him.

Within seconds, his lips were on my neck, grabbing my rear and lifting me up. I gasped at this, my heart racing from his quick movement…

“Closer” by Nine Inch Nails blared through the speakers.

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you

His strong arms lie next to me after he pushed me on the bed, nipping at my neck with his sharp teeth. I could feel the need coursing through me again, his actions taking their toll on my body and I realized that he had me where he wanted me.

The heat radiating off his bare chest gave me chills. It was intoxicating…

My mind clicked as he reached down, pushing the strands from my top away and pulling gently on my bellybutton ring; another thing that took me to another level, another form of want…was it need? He tugged again… Yes! Yes, it was need. Very much so. And I know that I’m not letting him take control.

Then he lent down to have him face to face with my girly bits. He took off my skirt and said,

“Damn Ash, you are so fucking wet. I want you to cum all over my face love”

This caused me to buck my hips towards his face.

“Mmm…are you eager enough? You like it when I lick your pussy?”

He flicked my tongue against my clit causing me to buck my hips again. I could feel him smile before he parted my lips and took his tongue to make a good long lick along my heated core.

He barely dipped his tongue into my entrance and then growled as he could taste me. His lips found purchase on my clit and began to pull on it.

“Matt!”

I screamed out. He then, looked up at me with lustful eyes,

“Mine”

he growled deeply.

He pushed not one, not two butthree fingers into my entrance! I could see him pull them out of me and then growl and then immediately put his lips back onto my clit. He sucked and teased it before carefully nibbling on it causing me to fall over into my orgasm.

But, before I could try and tease him for revenge, he had me undressed and was pulling off his pants. Seconds later, as I tried to sit up, he was inside of me, pumping into me already…

You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you

When he leaned down to kiss me, I caught him off guard and pushing my way up, soon on top of him. His expression priceless…

Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself


Deep in his eyes, there was want. And with every second that passed, I could see that want bubbling over inside of him, tearing him to pieces while I did nothing. He probably thought I was teasing him. I wasn’t. I was too engrossed in his eyes.

When he bit his lip, pushing his hips up closer to mine, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I had no control. Something triggered inside me. Something I’ve never felt before. Not even that hot, steamy night on Halloween with him…

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside


When I looked at him, I could see something startled but he soon smirked at me and I think he realized what happened. This feeling was higher than horny. It was more than need. I don’t think there would be a word to describe what I was feeling. It just built up inside of me, warm and needing.

I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God


My body was beginning, my ability to belly dance seeming to come in handy and I noticed how my movements made Matt bite his lips or moan.

You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything


I pulled up a bit, his dick inching out of me as I did and his eyes shot open, a bit of a sad expression on his face.

Help me tear down my reason, it’s your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else


That’s when I pushing back toward him, his length pushing inside of me fully again, twisting my hips to hit him differently. He moaned my name loudly, his nails tracing moon-shapes into my thigh where his grip on me lay.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God


He began matching me thrust for thrust, my eyes closed as I moaned his name continuously. I could feel him more, meaning I was tightening, release brimming… And his grip on my thighs tightened gently, not wanting to hurt me.

He hit my spot hard and soothingly, and I couldn’t hold on any longer.

“Fuck Ashlyn, you feel so good,”

he said through ragged breath.

“And seeing my dick slide in and out of you is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“You…”

I panted,

“are going to make me come again. Please tell me you are close.”

“Are you kidding me? I was ready the minute I saw you in that sexy outfit.”

I pooled all over him, sweat dripping from my body while Matt’s release followed mine a few seconds later.

Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive


“Ash, I love you so much. Ugh, you’re…wow. There’s so much I want to say but I just… I can’t. There’s something wrong with me…”

Matt chuckled while I lay next to him.

“Aw, no, baby. You’re perfect…”

we kissed affectionately and sleep threatened to take hold of me.

Matt smiled into the kiss, pulling away. And just before we fell asleep, he repeated the last words in the song…

“You are the reason I stay alive”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Sorry I keep jumping around but I don't want to write every single detail of Matt and Ashlyn's lives. Oh, one VERY important thing to mention, Ashlyn is on Birth Control but I keep on forgetting to write about when she takes it. She does take it everyday because, like I said, she and Matt are newlyweds and really are not planning on a baby right now. That may change but for now, not so much. Thank you so much to xMindFreakx and A7XLover for helping me out when I needed them and for their constant encouragement! :D You girls rock my socks off!

Links
Last Cities of Evil Concert
Almost Acoustic Christmas
Church
Dinner and Surprise for Matt!