Status: done! start working on the next sequel soon.

Our Next Move

Unmask Your Desire

Image

October 31, 2005, Baltimore, Maryland, aka Halloween
Today is an amazing day for all of us (Matt, Ashlyn, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny) because today is Halloween! Yes!

We all woke up around 12:30 P.M. and got on the bus, where Lennon was already waiting for us. Thankfully, we packed up pretty quickly and were on our way to The Cheesecake Factory one of our favourite restaurants. At lunch, the boys suggested that they wear their costumes when they preformed tonight.

I could tell that she loved that idea and told us,

“that would be great, your fans would love it.”

“Thanks babe, but do you have a costume?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

“Oh, believe me, I intend to find out, one way or another. I hope that you join us for the hotel party tonight.”we are throwing a Halloween party for some of our fans and other people in the area tonight at 11 P.M.

When we finally got back to Sonar, the boys and I had their costumes delivered to the dressing room and Ash decided not to come back with us because I knew she would want to ravage my body, but then again when don’t we want to do that?

I sent Ash a text saying,

hey Ash, we are all done in here so if you want to see us before we go on stage, come on back. The guards should remember you ;), love, Matt

I got a text back from Ash saying,

I will come back and see you, but I won’t be here after the show, I have to go get ready for
the party ;), love Ashlyn


Someone knocked on the door and Brian decided to be funny and said,

“Hark, who goes there?”

“It is I, the fair Ashlyn, coming to seek my husband, Matthew.”

“Enter… if you dare!”

The door opened and in walked my sexy wife, who, once she saw me, said

“Wow, look at you handsome.”

“Handsome? I think this is pretty sexy, if I do say so myself.”

“Of course, what was I thinking?”

Then I decided to shut her up by kissing her and then trying to tease her for her to open her mouth to my tongue. She pulled away after a while but I don’t know why…maybe she is saving that for tonight?

Once we pulled away, she told us

“Now, you guys are going to do great, I know you are, I have to go get ready now, so make sure you blow their minds ok?”

“Ok Ashlyn, see you at 11.”

Ashlyn left the room and blew a kiss to me, and being the sweet guy I am (well, most of the time) I “caught” it and held it close to my heart.

After Ashlyn and Val left, we decided it was time to get serious before the concert. Once we got on stage the crowd was insane, in a good way of course. We ended with “Beast and the Harlot” which got everyone ready for the night. We quickly showered and changed back into our costumes and made our way to the hotel.

When we got there, I was expecting to see Ashlyn but she was nowhere to be found. I wasn’t too worried though because I knew it would take her a while to get ready. Finally after about an hour at the party, I called Val to see when they would get here. I had to leave a voice-mail telling her to call me back.

About ten minutes later, Val called me and said,

“Ok, we are ready, are you boys at the party?”

“Yes, we are, but where is Ashlyn? Is she with you? Send her down here, we cannot wait to see you two.”

“Ok see you soon.”

I was with Brian and Zacky when Ashlyn walked in, when she did, I swear I heard a pin drop, the music stopped playing and it seemed like everything was in slow motion. I saw every single guy, with the exception of my band mates and the roadies, drop their jaws and almost start to drool. When she finally got to us, she asked,

“do you like it?

“What the fuck is that?”, I growled.

“This is my costume.”

“No it is not, it is an outfit meant to tease every single guy here. Come on, I am taking you to our room.”

“What about the party?”

“Fuck the party!”

We left and when someone tried to stop us, I couldn’t help but shoot death glares at them, who were they to look at my girl like that? We rode the elevator in silence and when we finally got back to our room, I was pissed, horny and jealous all at the same time.

I carefully closed the door and saw fear and disappointment in her eyes but, before she knew it, I was massaging my lips with hers. I grinned into the kiss as she fell over on the bed. My hand that rested on her hip was now making its way down her thigh, and I could feel her gasp into the kiss and I attempted to free my tongue into her mouth. She gasped as I lightly bit her bottom lip and I instantly slipped my tongue inside.

“Ashlyn…”

I moaned into her mouth as she pull the collar of my vampire costume.

My kisses trailed down to her neck while I pulled my white gloves off, tossing them across the room. I traced my fingers up her thigh, higher and higher until I finally reached her thong. I slid my hand under it and could feel how ready she was for me, yet at the same time I felt slightly jealous.

“God Ashlyn, you are almost dripping, are you sure I don’t affect you?”

Before we could get any farther,she quickly grabbed me hand and as much as I hated to removed it from her core. I just had to lick my fingers and when I got to finally taste her, I said,

“yummy”

In her rush of trying to untie my cape and nearly ripping the buttons of the vest in order to try and get be undressed I could see in her eyes that she desperately wanted to just rip the whole thing off. She kicked off her boots and I slid my shoes off.

“I’m not complaining about the outfit; believe me, it’s hot. But…uh…did you have to wear so many layers?”

She whispered, breathlessly.

“Oh, it’s more fun this way…”

I taunted, pulling her up.

As we stood facing each other, I kissed me affectionately and just as fast as I kissed her, I just had to stop to go behind her where I took her wings and costume off, trailing soft kisses down her back the whole time. After I stopped, the only thing she was left in was the sexy, sinful thong.

Instantly after,she turned and undressed me, and left me in my boxers, only because I stopped her and then I picked her up so her legs were wrapped around my wasit and then moaned

“uh uh…you naughty girl…”

then I tossed her on the bed and she landed, back first with a gasp.

Again, I traced my kisses up her; this time starting at her thigh and going upwards until I reached her beautifully pierced bellybutton. A quick smirk flashed but that’s all she got to see; her eyes began shutting in ecstasy as I lightly bit her belly ring, pulling it lightly with my teeth. Moans escaped her mouth, and her nails began to dig into the bedspread. I just had to chuckle, then, I left her bellybutton with a few more satisfying pulls on her belly ring.

My fingertips lightly touched down her body and before she could even think of her name, my moth clashed down to her pussy and I slipped my tongue inside.

“Matt!!”

She practically screamed, back arching.

“Oh, what? You don’t like that?” I teased.[./i]

“I’ll stop.”

“N-no…p-please!”

Since she was stuttering, I had to laugh again, my tongue flicked over her clip and I could almost feel the ecstasy flowing through her.

I dove deeper, gliding my tongue over her spot for a longer time; and she was getting wetter every second. I nipped a bit at the skin soon and that was it, she was starting to loose control.

Her breathing became erratic as I sucked my clit. I decided to tear my lips away long enough for her to see my mouth covered in the juices that were flowing from my vagina.

“God Ash… you taste so good baby. I think I’ll have you for dessert every night. Would you let me do that?”

“God yes…”

A few more flicks of my tongue along her clit and soon I was rewarded with her sweet cum ,and you better believe I was licking it up, not letting any go to waste. I then pushed her up higher on the bed and she lay panting.

I pulled at her belly ring again; well, until she sat up and then made me lay on the bed while she knelt next to me. pushed me down and finally pulled off my boxers just to throw them across the room, not caring where they landed.

She slid her tongue across my shaft and licked the corona lightly and I knew she was teasing me as much as I had teased her.

“Ashlyn… p-please…”

I could barely speak.

“Please what?”

She asked after pulling back a bit, licking the tip a few times. It took him a second to regain composure, but when I did, I spoke.

“I need to be in you…now,”

I could feel her ignore me for a second but I hoped she heard what I said. She bent down again, deep-throating again. That’s when I lost it and grabbed her hair, not hard enough to hurt me but enough to raise her head back up.

“I really can’t take it. I need to be inside you NOW, my cock is crying for your pussy. See?”

With another smirk, she moved a bit and I had just enough time to push her against the bed, straddling her hips with mine.

“Please don’t tease me… I just-”

I quickly cut her off before she could even finish; I plunged into me, thrusting slowly as we both caught our breath for a second.

It was then that my pace started to quicken I threw my head back a bit, I could feel her
rocking her hips with mine, trying to grind into her slow and deep.

“Mmgh…Ashlyn, you’re so tight…”

I moaned, kissing her neck while our rhythm continued. I sunk my teeth into her skin, leaving a hickeyand I knew she wouldn't mind now, just like the other times, it drew blood and I loved it.

I could yet again feel myself tighten up, wanting release but knowing to hold back; Matt was enjoying himself and I didn’t want to ruin his time. I moaned loudly as he thrusted, hard, into me; the bed booming against the floor of our hotel room.

I could see her biting her lips, my mind slid to wonder what she was possibly thinking at a time like this.

“Matt…”

She breathed loudly.

“I-I’m almost t-there…”

“S-so am I…”

I moaned.

I didn’t have to say that either; but I knew that she knew that since my movements were getting slower that I was hitting her just right. She could also tell that I was purposely missing her spot, more taunting.

“Matt…please…”

She begged, as if she needed this release.

“Ashlyn…”

I mumbled almost incoherently, mouth agape as I could feel her tighten even more. Now I only allowed my tip to hit her. Shock-waves of heat coursed through her and I could feel both of us cum from the immense pleasure.

My body hovered above hers, hands still on either side of her shoulders. We stayed that way for a few minutes, bodies sweating still, breathing uneven and hearts racing. When I finally slid out of her, I collapsed beside Ash, and shut my eyes.

“Ash, I’m so tired…”

I chuckled, and wrapped my muscular arm around her small frame and then she rested her head on my chest, and then kissed it a few times.

“You wore me out…”

she whispered sleepily; her voice groggy.

I just had to laugh.

“Well, let’s get some sleep…”

I suggested, pulling the covers over us.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We kissed and she said,

“I wonder if the boys are going to ask about this huge hickey I have from my sexy husband tomorrow?”

I quickly responded back with the honest truth,

“If they do, I will gladly and happily tell them it was all me!”

We both laughed at that and then we both succumbed to the rest our bodies truly needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
look at Chapter 3 to see the costumes. I am too lazy to type them out again.