Status: Decided not to do a sequel... Sorry! But I've got a new story that I'm starting and three to finish! Maybe another time I'll write a sequel to this one.. who knows.

I'll Be There For You.

I Told You Not To Run.

“Can we go outside?” Meghan asked me leaving Zacky’s side.
“Do you want to go to the park instead?” I questioned.
“Okay!” She said excitedly with a grin. “Acky, you come too?”
“Sure, I’ll come.” He replied smiling at her.
“Go to the bathroom Meghan and the we’ll go.” I told her and she nodded.
“Have you talked to Brian lately?” I asked while we were waiting for Meghan.
“He’s been being a little bitch.” Zack replied.
“Tell me about it.” I muttered as Meghan appeared at the door.
“Alright, let’s go.” I told her, standing from the couch. Zacky stood and we walked to the front door.
After I had pulled my Vans on and a hoodie, I helped Meghan with her sneakers and we left the house.

When we got to the park, I helped Meghan out of the car and she took my hand as we walked towards the playground.
“Can I play on that?” She asked pointing to the play set.
“Yep you can, but make sure you keep where we can see you.” I told her and she ran off. Me and Zack sat down on a bench and watched her play.
“Do you know what’s up his ass?” I asked talking about Brian, the way that he was acting was starting to bother me. Zacky shrugged.
“No clue, he’s been like that ever since you told us about Meghan.”
“Why the hell would he get worked up about that?” I questioned with a frown.
“Maybe he’s pissed that you didn’t tell him earlier or he thinks that it’s going to mess up the band.” He replied and my frown deepened.
“Do you think it will?” I’d never really thought about it.
“Me dude, I couldn’t be happier for you its great, really and now I have someone to spoil.” Zack told me with a grin and I laughed.
“She’s going to be spoiled rotten.” I replied.
“Don’t worry about Bri, he’ll come around. Sooner or later he’s going to have to accept it.”
“Thanks man.” I told him.
“Fuck that,” Zacky said abruptly, standing up.
“What?” I asked confused.
“I’m going down the slide.” He replied walking away. I laughed and followed him.
“You’re going to end up getting stuck.” I warned.
“Screw you, I’m not that fat.”
“Hey Meghan,” Zack called as he climbed on to the structure, he had to turn sideways to fit through the bars. “Which slide is better?”
“That one.” She replied with a grin, pointing to the bigger one.
I laughed as I watched him sit down on the slide; it took him about a second to reach the bottom.
“Excuse me,” I heard someone say from behind me. I turned to see a short snotty looking woman around thirty, with a frown on her face and her hands on her hips.
“Yes, can I help you?” I asked.
“The play set is for children only.” She told me.
“Alright.” I replied, not caring.
“I suggest you tell your friend to get off.” I frowned.
“This is a public park, there’s nothing telling us that it’s not allowed and he isn’t hurting anyone.” I told her. She glared at me, but walked away.
“What’d she want?” Zack asked appearing beside me.
“She wasn’t very impressed that you were on the slide.” I replied and he laughed.

After spending an hour or two at the park, we got some supper and headed home. When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed that there were other cars in the yard.
“Johnny’s here.” Zacky said as I parked the car.
“So is Jimmy.” I told him.
“Immy?” Meghan asked excitedly from the backseat.
“Yep,” I replied smiling. “He’s here.”
Meghan wouldn’t stop moving as I unbuckled her from her seat. Once I set her on the ground, she took off for the house. I grinned, shaking my head at her eagerness to see Jimmy.
I followed her into the house and into the living room where Jimmy was watching TV.
“Don’t you have your own house?” I teased.
“I like yours better.” He replied. “Especially since there’s a little girl named Meghan here.”
“We went to the park.” Meghan told him with a grin.
“Did you have fun?”
“Yes, Ack went down slide!” She replied.
“Did he get stuck?” Jim questioned looking at her as if she was telling him the most interesting thing ever.
“No!” Meghan replied laughing.
Johnny walked into the room and Meghan looked at him curiously. I was surprised that she wasn’t trying to hide; maybe it was the fact that Johnny wasn’t very intimidating or she was getting used to all the guys around.
“You must be Meghan.” He said to her with a smile, she just nodded.
“This is my friend Johnny.” I told her.
“He short.” Meghan stated and then looked scared when everyone started laughing.
“I’m not short,” Johnny told her. “I’m fun sized.”
“Okay.” She replied not understanding what he meant.
“Hey Meg,” Zacky called from the couch. “Come here, I’ve got something for you.”
Meghan moved closer to me, I glanced down at her and noticed that she was shaking.
“Go and see him, it’s alright he won’t hurt you.” I reassured her and she hesitantly walked over to him. I moved into the living room and sat down in a chair.
“Here’s a candy.” Zacky said handing her a Werther, she took it from him and brought it to me.
“Be careful, no running with this in your mouth.” I told her as I gave her the candy. She nodded and put it in her mouth.
We started discussing out latest album as Meghan played on the floor. I watched her as she ran out of the room, her teddy bear in hand and smiled. It faded when I heard her cough. I quickly stood and raced out of the living room. I found her by my home studio, her face red as she tried to breathe. I pulled her to me, placed my arms around her stomach and pushed. A sigh of relief came from my lips as the candy flew from her mouth and she started to cough.
“Are you alright?” I asked her and she began to cry, her whole body trembling. I pulled her to me and hugged her.
“I told you not to run.”
“Sowwy.” She stammered as I picked her up.
“It’s okay, but next time no running, understand?” I told her and she nodded. I was never letting her have hard candy like that for a long time!
“Tank you.” Meghan said and I kissed the top of her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long to update...ive been having writers block. hopefully the next chapter wont take so long. anyways..tell me what you think. thanks to everyone who stuck around:)