Status: Decided not to do a sequel... Sorry! But I've got a new story that I'm starting and three to finish! Maybe another time I'll write a sequel to this one.. who knows.

I'll Be There For You.

Watch It Rev, There're Children Present.

“Hey Meghan, why don’t we go and put your pj’s on?” I suggested when I saw that she was starting to get tired. She stood from the floor where she had been sitting watching TV and walked over to me.
“Say goodnight after?” She asked me quietly.
“Let’s just go get you ready for bed and then you can come back downstairs for awhile.” I told her with a smile. I stood, taking Meghan’s hand and we left the room.
“Did you have fun at the park today?” I asked as I helped her put her shirt on.
“Yes, Acky slide, funny.” Meghan replied with a giggle.
“He is funny.” I said and kissed her forehead.
“Like him.”
“I’m glad you like him sweetie.” I replied with a smile and picked her up. I walked back downstairs and set her down.
“You can watch one more show and then you have to go to bed, alright?” I told her and sat down on the couch.
“Okay.” She said quietly and then turned her attention to the TV.
“Have any of you heard from Brian?” I asked the guys.
“Just came from his house.” Jimmy told me.
“And?” I questioned, Jimmy shrugged.
“He’s still being an as- a hole.” He replied catching himself.
“Watch it Rev, there’re children present.” Johnny said.
“And you’re one of them.” Zacky told him making us, minus Johnny laugh.
“F-you.” He replied.

“Alright Meghan,” I said when her show was over. “Say goodnight to the guys.”
“Night.” She said shyly as she stood from the floor. They all returned their goodnights and I led Meghan out of the living room.
“Have a good sleep.” I told her as I tucked her into bed.
“Night.” Meghan replied. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.
“I’ll be downstairs if you need anything, don’t be afraid to come and get me.” I said as I left her room. I half shut the door and went back downstairs.

Awhile later while we were watching the game, I noticed Meghan standing nervously in the doorway holding a book. She noticed me looking, her eyes grew wide and she backed out of the living room. Sighing, I stood and found her in the hallway.
“What’s the matter?” I asked kneeling down to her level.
“Book.” She said quietly showing it to me.
“You want me to read it to you?” I questioned and she nodded.
“Alright, let’s go back up to your room.” I told her and Meghan took my hand.
I laid down on the bed beside her and opened the book. I glanced down at Meghan halfway through the book and noticed that she was sound asleep. Smiling, I quietly stood and kissed her forehead. I set the book back down on the nightstand, and then headed back downstairs

We all had our attention on the TV when the doorbell rang.
“I hope that didn’t wake up Meghan.” I muttered to myself as I stood.
When I got to the door, I opened it and found no one other than Brian standing there.
“Hey.” He said.
“Hi, what do you want?”
“Just coming to hang out.” He replied as I let him in the house.
“Did you bring the kid back already?” Brian asked as we walked into the living room.
“No.” I replied. “She’s sleeping.”
“Oh, I figured you would have gotten rid of her by now.”
“Fuck off Brian she’s not a fucking pet and she’s not going anywhere.” I growled trying to stay calm.
“Sorry, sorry.” He replied holding up his hands.
“Just shut the fuck up.” I grumbled sitting down.
“When are we going to start writing again?” Zack asked when a commercial came on, halfway through the game.
“After I get everything sorted out with Meghan.” I told him.
“Good idea.” He replied. Brian scoffed and we all looked at him.
“What?” He asked. “We’re just going to stop everything so Matt can adopt a little brat?”
“Knock it off Brian.” Jimmy told him in a serious tone before I could say anything.
“What is your fucking problem Man?” I asked in a loud voice, glaring at him.
“Why the hell do you need to adopt a fucking kid?” He replied matching my tone.
“Because I want a family, why do you have such a fucking issue with it?”
“You’re only twenty-five, why the hell do you want a family?” Brian retorted. Because I’m alone.
“Why does it matter to you?” I yelled. “Why are you being such an ass?”
“What are people going think Matt; you’re a single male rock star adopting a little girl.”
“I don’t give a shit about what people think; they’d say even worse things if it was a little boy.” I replied angrily.
“I’m just saying…”
“I don’t give a fuck what you think.” I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest.
“What’s going to happen to the band then, you just gonna quit?” He asked after a couple seconds.
“Fuck Brian, just because I have a kid doesn’t mean I’m going to up and quit.” I said with a sigh, lowering my voice.
“Umm, Matt.” Johnny said motioning towards the doorway where Meghan was standing with tears streaming down her face. I immediately stood and walked over to her, bending down.
“Hey honey, what’s wrong?” I asked softly taking her face between my hands and rubbing her tears away.
“Yell, scare me.” She told me, her chin trembling.
“I’m sorry we woke you up, come on I’ll take you back to bed.” I replied.
“Stay?” Meghan asked hesitantly. I looked at her big scared eyes and nodded.
“You have to go to sleep though.” I told her, picking her up I walked to the couch and sat down. I glared at Brian as Meghan cuddled into my chest and then she lifted her head.
“Immy still here!” She said with a grin.
“Hey baby, come see me.” He replied holding out his hands. I gave him a look as he took her from me.
“Jimmy, she has to go to bed.” I told him.
“Let’s go make a fort in Matt’s room.” Jim said to Meghan and she nodded with a grin, I groaned.
Jimmy stood and left the living room telling Meghan how they were to make their tent. We watched the game in silence until he walked back into the room with a grin on his face.
“You should your bed.” He told me with a chuckle.
“You didn’t destroy it, did you?” I groaned at the thought and he just grinned.
“Not completely.” He replied.
“Well, I suppose I should go check it out and go to bed.” I told them, standing from the couch.
“Don’t kill my house.” I said and left the room.
When I walked into my room, I had to laugh at their fort. Blankets were tied to the bedposts, and draped around the bed making a tent. Meghan was under the blankets on my side of the bed, sleeping. I undressed, pulling on some pajama pants and carefully slipped into bed, not wanting to wake her up or ruin their fort.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait! been away and exams are killing me! wrote my third one today, two more to go! not my favourite chapter, but oh well. tell me what you think please:) thanks for being patient.