Paranoia

Its new years eve. Its meant to be romantic, loud and overall fun. But when six people meet each of their lives is taken and turned upside down and inside out.

Angel Carmichael is a twenty-one year old assassin just trying to make ends meet. While out with her best friends, Ellenorah and Lillian Faraday, on a mission to infiltrate a secret base to one of the worlds most dangerous villains, each falls in love.

Nicholas Jerry Jonas, Joseph Adam Jonas and Paul Kevin Jonas II are brothers playing in a band and were hired by a competing assassinating agency to take out the girls.

While playing at Time Square in New York City, a shot is fired and narrowly misses the brothers on stage. Hearing the shot the girls spring into action and discretely try to find the sniper. After finishing their final song on stage the band also spring into action. Not knowing that they are meant to be killing each other, Joseph and Angel meet after he saves her from another shot. The girls are then introduced to the rest of the band and soon fall in love.

Months go on and relationships blossom but do they last? Will they discover each other's secrets? Will they end up killing each other? Or will they team up to destroy the super villain?