Dot Dot Dot

1. Welcome

I always hated moving and I felt sorry for the people that had to move also because you have to adjust to a new school and a new community. My name is Manda by the way and I'm turning 16 in three months which is in December. Oh yea I'm starting a new high school. A week before I started schools my mom and I went school shopping. I'm not big on fashion at all I just like to wear jeans with a shirt that has random sayings on it.

When I got home I went straight to my room and turned the computer on put away my school supplies while I waited for my computer to turn on. When I sat at the computer chair the first thing I did was check my email. Just what I thought a message from my dad saying:
"Hey Baby doll! How are you? I miss you so much! How’s your mom? Tell her I miss her too and to call me when she gets the chance? Love Dad."
I guess I'm the messenger since my dad cheated on my mom and left. Now he's trying everything he can to get back with her.

DIIIINNNNNNGGGGG DOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!! I really hate that door bell. My mother and I walked to the front door at the same time and my mom opened the door. "Welcome to point town!!!" Said a group of people.

"We saw you move in yesterday and we just wanted to welcome you" said an old light skinned women that had big black eyes and small lips. "Thank you so much!" My mom said surprised. "Its okay" Said a man that looked 6'3 "We just wanted to welcome you all"
"where’s your husband Mrs..." "My name is Tiffany and I'm divorced." My mom said cutting off the women with the big eyes.
The group of people suddenly looked disappointed. "Well then. Good- day" Said a women with a phony smile.
The group then turned away without a word. My mom shut the door tight and locked it.

I walked into the kitchen and put two waffles in the toaster. "Well that was weird." My mom said as she sat at the kitchen table. "Yes it was" I said as I waited for my waffles to pop up.
My mom got up and went into the living room and turned on the television, then flopped down on our small couch. I took my waffles out the toaster and started eating them. I sat next to my mom on the couch and we sat together and watched a stupid show that has a man pulling ridiculous pranks on people.

"Are you nervous about school tomorrow?" My mother asked while her eyes were still glued to the TV. "Not really.” I said looking at her. That’s how I really felt. I wasn't scared, nervous or happy about it. I knew that I was going and had no choice. "Maybe you should think about joining the soccer team if they have one. I'm sure they could use a good soccer player." I haven't really thought about joining any activities, shit I wasn't going to join anything at all. I just want to get through this school year alive.
She turned to me then.

"Why not?! You should join, make new friends have fun!" She said jumping in her seat like she won 1 million dollars. I didn't want to have this conversation with her.
"Dad said to call him when you get the chance." She glared at me as if I just told her I was pregnant, keeping the baby, and was running away to marrying the baby father.
"Sorry." I said looking down. "Go in your room." She said with a hard tone. I went into my room and got ready for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading the first chapter. Just to let you all know I am new at writing and sharing stories so please feel free to advice. =] More chapters coming soon! Comments please?
Muffins =P