Dot Dot Dot

First Day

"Have a good day!" My mother yelled while driving away. I waved and looked hard at the outside of the school. This school was fucking huge! It was also very old, so old it could be a hunted mansion for Halloween. Why didn't they crash it down and build a new one?

I walked in and had to ask about five kids where the main office was until a random kid told me. I found it!

"Hello, how may I help you young lady?" Said a woman who looked about in her mid 50's with small dark green eyes with super long eyelashes, a huge ass mole right on top of her upper left lip, extremely pale-almost-white skin, and long grayish blackish hair tied into what seemed like a hurting bun. She also had a gray suit. This lady looked 'Dead'

"yea, I'm new here I came to pick up my schedule" I said staring at her the whole time. "What’s your name child?"

"Child?" I thought to myself.

"Manda" She looked at me as if I was supposed to say more. "It's Manda Robinson-Courtney."

"Ahhhh, yes I have it right here?" She looked inside of a folder and I noticed her name tag. 'Mrs. Apple' Weird.

Mrs. Apple handed me my schedule, I said thank you. When I started to walk toward the door I felt about 30 pairs of eyes burning deep inside my back. I had to ask.

"May I ask you a question?" I asked Mrs. Apple. "What is it?" She said with a complete serious face. "Why is your name 'Apple' is you have no sign of color or life on you?" Stupid question.

"Go to class. You have 3 minutes." She said with coldness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again! Advice? Comments?

Muffins! =P