Status: In the process of being re-posted.

I Can Taste The Failure On Your Lips

Part Twenty Two

All I could think about when I looked at the pictures of Curtis and I, was how much of a bad person I was.

Now that I really thought about the gift Tom and I had put together, it was such a bad idea.
But, I already told Curtis I had got him something, and if I didn’t give anything to him, that would just look weird. So, I continued with my plan, and began wrapping the gift on Tom’s bed.

“Are yeh friends now?” Tom asked.

I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows. “Who?”

“Yeh and my brother?”

“Well, we don’t necessarily hate each other.”

“Yeh tolerate each other.” Tom said, and I nodded.

When I looked at the finished product, I was fairly pleased with myself. I stuck the metallic red bow on the wrapping paper and smiled to myself. I was such a good wrapper. I held it up and Tom only nodded his head and let out an impressed ‘nice’. I hugged him before leaving, not even bothering to say goodbye to his brother. I would be seeing him later on anyways.

When I got home it was almost eight o’ clock. I was startled at how long I had spent at the Sykes’ home. But, I guess time flies when you’re having ‘fun’. I decided to take a shower and get myself smelling like something other than Tom’s room, which honestly didn’t have a very favorable smell.

After I took a shower, I went through countless numbers of pajamas that actually looked cute on me. After I tried on all of my shorts, I decided that it would be a better idea to wear pants instead, so that my pale legs didn’t blind him.

So, I chose my regular dolphin print pajamas and a dark blue tank top. Why I was freaking out about this, I had no idea. Something just felt different tonight.

“Are you going to answer the door?”

I snapped my phone shut and walked out to the living room. He was here early, and I was quite surprised. Petunia was still awake, but I didn’t really care, because I had already conjured up a lie to keep her un-suspicious. Oliver was here to help me plan a ‘welcome back surprise party’ for Curtis. It was sad how my lies kept getting more and more pathetic.

When I opened the door there he was, hands in his pockets, unstraightened hair, looking absolutely perfect, as usual. I was almost jealous of him, seeing as, he could look like hell and still look amazing.

He entered the house and followed me to the bedroom after first saying hello, and me having to explain his presence, to Petunia. She thought that a surprise party was splendid.

"A surprise party?" He asked as soon as we got in my room.

"What would you have said?" I asked.

In reply he picked me up and put me on my bed, pulled of his shirt, and crawled over top of me. I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him closer and our lips connected. His hands slid up my thighs in a new way, and i knew that i had never wanted anything more than this in my entire life.

I hated pain, and I was so worried that this was going to feel like death, that I pulled away from his mouth and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. Oliver didn't stop though, he moved from my lips, to my neck, to my chest, to my stomach.

This is so wrong, I thought as I took another deep breath.

My head was right. But nothing compared to this feeling. Forget Christmas morning, forget finding the last Easter egg that was filled with your favorite candy, forget acing the test you were sure you were going to fail, forget everything. Oli was making sure that I did forget everything with every inch he moved further down my body.

He trailed a hand down the back of my thigh, making my back arch, and a small moan escape my lips. He then crawled back towards the pillowcase and put a finger over my mouth. "Sssh, we 'ave to be quiet."

He was right. We couldn't let Petunia hear a thing. He pulled off my tank top, and unhinged my bra. "Oli..." I whispered, and automatically felt so stupid for doing so.

"Sssh, I promise yeh, I'll stop if yeh want me to." He whispered against my neck.

I shook my head, that was the last thing I wanted.