Status: Active - Upadates - Editing

Runaway

Nine

She takes you to a warm cafe where three of her friends are waiting.
“Josie and Craig,” she points to the couple who are so close it is hard to tell where he ends and she starts. “And this is Cash,”

She points to a dark haired guy on the other bench. Shannon slides into the booth on the bench next to Josie and Craig forcing you onto the bench next to Cash.

“What do you want?” Shannon asks.

“Cokes.” Josie yells.

“Coke.” Cash agrees.

“How about you Pip?”

You hold out a fiver. “A coke please.”

Shannon turns your money down with a smile. “No Pips, I’m paying.” She turns and walks off.
“Holy Crap I need to ring Daisy,” Josie jumps up and runs off outside.

“Um I need to go remind Scatters that Daisy is in France,” Craig slides out smirking after his girlfriend.

That leaves you and Cash. You turn and looked at him.

“What is you first name?” You ask.

He smiles.

“If I told you that I would have to kill you.” He laughs.

You blush and turn back. You can see Craig and Josie outside. Craig is laughing about something and Josie is scowling. Craig stops laughing and wraps his arms around him. He kisses her cheek.

“Urgh don’t they ever stop,” Cash laughed.

You look at him. He has slid slightly closer to you so he could see them. He had the weirdest hair colour you have ever seen.

“Dude your hair, it’s like, emerald.”

Cash laughs. “I dyed my hair green last month.”

You put a cautious hand up to his fringe and turned it in your hands. “It’s nice,” You decide finally.

“Glad I have you’re approval,” he smiled. You stuck you tongue out.

“Nice Pippin.”

You glare at him. “Never call me Pippin,” Warning drips from each word

“Oh I’m shaking in my boots {i]Pippin.” He looks out at you from under his fringe, his eyes laughing at you.

“Hey guys,” Shannon throws herself down next to you. She hands you your coke and a cookie. “Here have a present.”

She hands Cash a cookie too. Craig sees them the window and nudges Josie. They walk back in.

“Shannon brought cookies,” Cash smiles.

Josie grinned. “That’s why we love her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, the updates are going to be slow while I hopefuly pass my GCSE's. I've only got to left, then I may bulk update cause I'm not home much this summer