I'm Your Biggest Fan (So Why Do You Treat Me Like Dirt?)

Brian's Tour

Casey's Pov

1000 Angel's Heartbeats have come a long way from the basement.

I can remember back when we were twelve, me and Mallory, playing guitar and singing in my dad's basement. Mallory and I have been best friends forever, and when she started guitar lessons, we made a band. We called ourselves Shark's Teeth and sang old Die Valentine songs. Mallory got better and better at guitar and then our other friend Quinn started guitar too. We met her cousin, Imogene, one day and found she could play bass. We were a proper band. I even started writing songs though they weren't very good.

Finally we found Evan, a drummer girl, and we formed 1000 Angel's Heartbeats.

I've gotten better at singing and writing songs, and we've learnt how to perform better. We got out of the basement, played shows and got signed to a major label. We released our first proper album two weeks ago and already it's sold millions of copies.

This has been my dream since I was small, to sing in a good, famous band. Just like Die Valentine.

They're my favourite band of all time. They started like us, in a basement with old instruments and gigs in tiny clubs. They went on to out selling arena tours, and hopefully we'll forfill their footsteps.

We're all sitting round in Brian's office. He's our manager and he's organizing our tour. He comes in through the glass door and grins.

"I've got you a tour. Two months all across the country."

"Who with?" Imogene asks. "Die Valentine?"

Mallory, Quinn, Imogene and Evan love Die Valentine almost as much as me, so we're pretty excited.

Brian nods and we all scream and hug him.

"Oh, wow! Thanks, Brian!"

"No problem, girls. They needed a fresh new band to tour with-their new album didn't sell as many as liked."

Finally, a chance to meet my idols-and that includes Theo Lete.

A/N: I know it's short and sorta lame but it's one shot.