Status: Update in process

This Love I Confess

004

Allie's P.O.V.

We sat and ordered from the coffee shop down the street. I wonder what was on his mind? I mean we haven't really spoken until last night after four years of nothing. I mean I can't help but wonder.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him

"Well I was hoping to talk about what happened between us" he told me

I was in shock. I could tell I went pale. I mean I haven't even talked to anyone about it really. I mean I'm not thing biggest person to talk about their feelings and be all emotional about them.

"I'm not really into talking about the past" I said

"I know but I just want some answer" he told me

"Like what kind?" I asked him

"Well how long have you been in LA?" he asked me

"About two and a half years" I told him

"Okay and where did you go after we broke up?" he asked me

"I went back to where I started for a while then went back" I said

"Why didn't you ever call?"

"Didn't want to thinking about the choices I made" I said

"How your family?" he asked me

That was a question I didn't want to hear. I mean I went home for a while after my brother Daniel passed away I just don't think I can say okay or good when I know everything isn't the way it should be.

"I prefer not to answer that question" I told him

"Why not?" he asked confused

"Things happened after I left and I had to go back home" I told him looking away from his blue eyes.

"I thought you we're hiding from your past" he said

"I wasn't hiding and I left my past in the past and the reason I don't feel like talking about my family is the fact I had to bury my brother Daniel when I had to return home" I said

I was angry now. I had never let Tony get to me this way but the way he talked about my past was a hell no in my book. I mean I did so much with him and I never knew I'd get over him until he said that comment.

"Sorry I didn't know" he said

"Yeah but you just had to know. I have to go" I said getting up and walking out.

I hope that's all the answers he needed because that's the last time I'm going to be civil.
_______________________________________

Tony's P.O.V.

Shit I shouldn't have asked. I mean I know she's pissed and I never saw that side of Allie before now. I know I shouldn't have said said that about her past but I had to do something to get the truth out.

"Sorry I didn't know" I said not knowing what to say

"Yeah but you just had to know. I have to go" she said before walking out.

I was debating if I should go after her or not. I mean I know I messed up big time there. I still can't believe I had to find out this way that one of the guys I really liked to be around is gone.

I hope Matt and Amber are going to be able to help now or at least tell her don't kill me for a while. I wouldn't blame her for the way she feels though right now. I would probably hurt someone too if they did that to me too.

Maybe I can make it up to her some way?
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it?
I need everyone to tell me how it sounds