Taking Back Sunday

Don't be scared of him.

I bent down to pick up the book and almost instantly the old man was by my side. I grabbed the book and put it away. I looked up at him and he smiled, teeth rotten and he had a slight smell of rum on his breath. I backed away slowly, trying to find Xander. He walked towards me and I backed up more. I felt someone put there hand on the small of my back and I looked behind me and it was Xander. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in-front. "What's wrong my Sunday?" A smile creeped up the old man's face. I pulled Xander closer to me and held tightly.

"She scared, King." I looked down at the ground. The floor was so pretty the black and the gold mixed almost as liquid.

"Well, Sunday. You have to be nice to my son. Don't be scared of him." I looked up and the old man's smile was still on his face. I dropped Xander's arm and walked towards him. I couldn't control anything I did. My brain just wouldn't let me pull my body from a grip. This grip pulled me toward this old man. I got closer and closer. The grip that held me so tight was him, the old man. He pulled me towards him without moving. I was forced to stand by him. I stared at Xander that seemed to be so far away. "Wow, I'm starting to like you Sunday." He looked at Xander too, but he only looked at me. "Well, Xander, I think you should leave now." His eyes drafted from my gaze and then he started to walk away. As he shut the door, the King turned to me and bent down. "My son well be more than excited." He didn't let the grip go, crushing me with it. He started to walk away and he pulled me with him. The hall ways were long and wide, some narrow. But he stopped but pulled me a little to close. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "Well, here you are. This is your new room. This door will always will always be locked form the outside." He took his grip from me and I could finally breath. He opened the door and pushed me inside. Then closed it. I got up slowly. I looked around slowly, taking in everything. The room was gray, like a prison cell. There was one bed and another door on the opposite side, thinking it was the bathroom. I laid on the floor and took it all in...
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler.. going to better one soon..