Status: comment & subscribe (:

What A Wonderful Caricature Of... Intimacy

Paralyzed.

The next morning…

I woke up and got dressed and went into Bertranna’s room to wake her up.\

“Bert, wake up” I shook her. She groaned and turned her back to me. I shook her harder.
“Wake up!” I said loudly. She sighed dramatically and sat up.

“You wake me up at like 3 in the morning with you “nightmare” and now you wake me up early? Do you have a death wish woman?” She yelled at me angrily.

“I’ll buy you starbucks” I said.

“…Give me 20 minutes” she answered.

---
After I brought Bert her drink, I went to my class on Criminal Law. I walked into the room and took a seat in the back. I started studying my notes when I saw Destiny enter the room.

fuck

I buried my head in my book and prayed that she wouldn’t see me. I heard someone walking near me and felt myself become anxious that it was her. The person stopped right in front of me. I lifted up my head slowly.

Sam.

I had a sigh of relief.
“Hey Beautiful” he smiled and sat in the chair next to me.
“You’re such a loser” I laughed and gave him a hug. As I started to let go he seemed a little resistant on letting me go.
“So, ready to pass with class with flying colors?” he asked
“The course hasn’t even given us an assignment yet, and you’re already thinking about graduating it” I teased. We both laughed and then the teacher walked in and we begun our first day of Law.

“That was a piece of cake!” Sam yelled as we walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes at him.
“Oh whatever! That’s why you kept looking at MY notes!” I answered.
“I wanted to make sure you weren’t wrong so that you wouldn’t look stupid, you’re welcome” he smiled. I playfully punched him.
“Ouch!” He pouted.
“Aw…you’ll be alright” I giggled and gave him a half hug. I went to pull away out Sam’s arms were around my waist. I looked up into his eyes…so bright…so blue. I found him leaning towards me and I was so paralyzed that I didn’t stop him. He was so close until…
“Steph!” I heard Bertranna yell, he quickly moved away from me. At that moment I never thought I could love Bert more than I did then.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) comment and subscribe (: