My Friend Lyrza

My Best Friend Lyrza

I have a ton of friends, but I haven't had a friend quite like you. Before I met you, I already sort of knew you. My friend kept on telling me, how I reminded her of her best friend. And she kept going on and on about how we should meet each other in real life. My best friend started to hate me, because her girlfriend had a point, I act the same way you do. And my best friend hates you, however I still didn't know who you are. Before the summer started my teachers told me I had to redo a school year. I got mad and decided switch school. My cousin encouraged me into going Filomena. And by chance they put me into your class. I didn't know you back then but holy crap we became friends fast. I didn't notice this until now, my friends wish came through. I met the one person she wanted me to meet. Days passed and passed, we became sort of best friend. (I think) Then we started to talk with each other till late in the night and we watched movies and video's about shows we like. I slowly started to notice how alike we are. In some weird way we are like double ganger's from each other. Only difference we actually have is that, you're a girl, I'm guy, your thick, I'm thin, you're white and I'm black. We like almost all the same stuff. You're funny and fun to be around with. I enjoy all the times we hanged out with each other. I'm really happy that we are friends. I just hope we never grow apart. You're like the greatest friend ever, so great that we can call each other brother and sister. We went to watch movies a day me, you and your best friend. The movie was fantastic, we watched Tropic Thunder. After the movies we went to Burger King to eat. As we were trying to figure out what we were going to order, your dad called and informed us that we miss the last bus back home. We didn't really care and we sent your best friend to buy the food as we talked about the movie and some other stuff. We had a fun conversation and when your friend came back, it became even funner. We talked and talked. Then we started worrying on how are we getting back home. It seemed like a problem at first but it really wasn't, your best friend called her mom and we waited on her to come pick us up. We continued to talk until they were closing up the place. We got out because we didn't want them to lock us up in there. After we came out you two went to talk privately about something. Soon after you two were done talking, you invited me to come talk to you guys again. Soon after that her mom came, and we had a nice long drive back home. We were all so sleepy, we almost fell asleep in the car. Then we stopped at a place to buy food. Your best friends mom went to buy food and we kept talking about stuff until they came back. After that we drove you home, then they drove me home. That is how the night end for us, except for your best friend who later got frightened by a little black cat.
LOL!