Status: Slowly active. Very, slow.

1,000 Oceans

Chapter Four

Deilia's POV

I tried the dress on and Bill's jaw dropped. It was so adorable the way he did it. At first, he didn't seem to want to go to the dressing room. But when I walked out to show him the dress, he got interested.

“Close your mouth, Billa.” I said. Bill's mouth snapped shut. I went back into the dressing room and changed clothes. I bought the dress and left the store. Bill and I wandered around the mall for a few hours.

We met up with Tom and two other guys. One of them had jaw length curly brown hair and the other had a blonde crew cut. Tom laughed as Bill and I approached.

“There they are! The dorks that sing to Nena into hairbrushes!” He said. His two friends laughed with him.

“Shut up Tom. Or I will kill your teddy!” Bill said.

“AW! Tom! You have a teddy?” I giggled.

“Shut up.” Tom muttered.

“Where are my manners?” said the guy with the brown hair. “I'm Georg.”

I stuck out my hand and shook his. I turned to Blondie. “Und du bist?”

“Gustav.” He replied.

Bill clapped his hands together. “I am officially bored. Can we leave?” he said. We all nodded and followed Georg to his car. He had a Volks Wagon bug. We squeezed inside and Georg drove us back to Bill and Tom's house. Everyone went inside.

Tom decided that he wanted to watch a movie. Bill even let me choose. I chose, “Arthur and the Invisibles”. Bill seemed pleased with my choice. As he later explained, he did the voice of Arthur in the German version of the movie, which we watched after the first one. Bill put the subtitles on for me. He was a real sweet heart. And I was looking forward to spending a whole year with him.

Bill's POV

After the movie, Georg drove Gustav home. Tom wanted to play with Deilia's guitar. Actually, he kind of took it hostage. As Tom played, Deilia went and took a shower. A thought dawned on me. Deilia was a very hot girl, and she was in our bathroom. With my make up and other stuff! It wasn't that I didn't trust her, it was that she is a stranger to me. A hot one at that.

I heard Deilia leaving the bathroom. She came out into the living room dressed in her pajamas. She looked so cute with her little bat girl boxers and white tank top. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. I wanted so badly to walk over to her and kiss her, right then and there. But, that would get me slapped.

Deilia walked over the couch that I was sitting and took a seat.

“Hey Billa-boo!” she said. God, it was cute how she said my name.

“Hey Deilia!” I said. “Was ist los?”

“German plus me equals fail.” She giggled.

I laughed too and repeated what I said. “What is happening?”

“Oh! Nothing much. I had fun today.” she said. “Thanks.” She leaned in and pecked me on the cheek. My face burned red. I couldn't hide the smile that was spreading across my lips.

“Not problem. I had fun hanging out with you too.” I said. Deilia stood up and stretched.

“Well Billa, I'm going to bed.” She said. “I'm still a little jet-lagged.”

“Okay. Guten Nacht, Deilia.” I said. Deilia smiled and wished me good night before disappearing into the hallway. I laid myself out on the couch and smiled. Oh, how lucky I was to have her in my house. Deilia is the coolest person I have ever met. I just wished that she could move in permanently. But no, that will never happen. At the end of our school year, she would have to go back home to Newark, New Jersey. The mere thought of this made me sick to my heart.

I got up off the couch and went to my own room. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed. As I laid my head down on the pillow, my head was swimming with thoughts of Deilia and what the next day would bring. I smiled as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY! I updated this story! Are you guys happy now?
Comment.
Bitte?

Liebe,
Lizzie

P.S: I LOVE MY TWINNIE!