Status: Slowly active. Very, slow.

1,000 Oceans

Chapter Seven

Deilia’s POV

Simone came back with lots of German beer and food. Tom was cleaning the living room as Bill was getting ready. I decided that I ought to dress up myself. I went to my room and opened my suitcases. I pulled out several items of clothing and laid them on the bed. I had my leather mini, my black tank top that was torn to reveal crimson underneath, my fishnets, and my black knee high boots.

I changed clothes and curled my hair. I pulled up my curls and teased them. I did my make up. I did my usual heavy layer of black eyeliner, and I used red eye shadow and black mascara. I added red lipstick and a touch of clear gloss. I pulled out my jewelry box and chose out my four inch dagger earrings and matching necklace. I put on the charm bracelet that my mom had given me before my dad died.

Bill knocked on my door.
“Come in.” I said, from the closet. Bill walked in and sat down on my bed. I came out of my closet with two faux-leather jackets. One had chains; the other was just plain black.

“Which one?” I asked Bill. I felt his eyes follow my body upwards and downwards. They rested at my face. He pointed at the plain black one.

“Why this one?” I asked him.

“The other one would add over kill to the outfit. I’d go with the plain one.” He said. I smiled and looked at what he was wearing, a plain black t-shirt, torn jeans, and his usual make up. I glanced at my chained jacket.

“Bill, stand up and come here. Bitte?” Bill stood and walked over. I grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around. I put my plain jacket down and took the chained one off the hanger. I lifted Bill’s arms out and fed the jacket on his left arm, then his right. Bill remained rather stiff and nervous as I put my leather jacket on him.
Once it was one, I spun him around again, so that I could see him. He looked great in my clothes. Even if it was just a jacket.

“There, look in the mirror, Billa.” I said, with a smile. Bill turned slowly and looked at his own reflection. I saw the sweetest smile spread across his lips. He turned around and pulled me into a hug.

Just when we didn’t want him to, Tom appeared at the door, wearing his usual “Tom smirk”. Bill turned and glared at his twin and something in German, which I clearly didn’t understand.

“Hey, I just came up here to tell you that the party is about to start.” He said and left. Bill looked at me.

“Siblings,” he muttered. He continued to hug me, even though the moment was clearly gone. Thanks to Tom. Bill let go of me, and took my hand and pulled me out of the room. We walked in to the living room and everyone that I had met and there were three people who I hadn’t met were there. Bill led me over to the three unfamiliar faces.

“Deilia, this is Andy, Aislinn, and Alexis.” Bill said. Andy was a guy, a little bit younger than I was. He had blonde hair and was wearing a shirt that said “Tokio Hotel”, on it. Aislinn was a short, and very pretty girl, with long black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a plain black shirt and jeans. Alexis was younger than Aislinn, by five minutes, as Bill explained. She and Aislinn were fraternal twins. Alexis had light brown hair and was wearing a pink shirt and a black skirt.

“Hi, how are you?” I said. Andy nodded and shrugged. Aislinn and her sister exchanged looks. Instantly, I was grabbed and dragged away from Bill.

“Oh my God!” Aislinn said. “Someone who speaks clear English!”

“I know! Finally!” Alexis said. I looked at them oddly. Then I understood.

“Ha, yeah. It’s the only language I know.” I laughed. The girls laughed with me. Alexis had an annoying laugh, and Aislinn’s was pretty normal. The lights dimmed and the music started. Tom was spinning, and he chose some weird German rap. Alexis had vanished to go talk to Gustav, leaving me and Aislinn to get better acquainted. Aislinn’s eyes rested on Tom. She sighed.

“Look at him. He’s so cute!” she said.

“Eh, try waking up and having the first physical contact of the morning being him slapping you on the ass.” I said. Aislinn looked at me.

“Dibs.” She said.

“On player boy? He’s yours. I’m not interested in him, at all.” I cast a look at Bill and Andy. Bill saw me and waved. Aislinn caught my drift and laughed.

“Aw! You like Bill?” she said.

“Kinda, maybe…YES!” I said. “He’s so sweet. I know that he likes me too.”

“Oh, how?” Aislinn asked.

“Today, he kissed me. Here.” I pointed at my mouth. Aislinn gave me a look of utter delight. I smiled and stole another glance from Bill. He was looking in our direction.

As the night wore on, everyone but Aislinn had had a drink of German camel piss. By that, I mean beer. It actually tasted better than American camel piss, but still pretty gross. Simone had us kill the music and everyone was staggering around.

“I know! Let’s play a game!” Tom slurred.

“Truth or dare!” Georg giggled.

Everyone sat down in a circle. Well, most of us tried to sit down, gracefully. Once we had all gotten ourselves seated. I was next to Bill, Aislinn sat down with Tom, Alexis with Gustav, and Georg and Andy had no choice but to sit with each other.

“Who’s first?” I slurred.

Tom stood up and grabbed some paper. He wrote something on it and tore it in to pieces. He took off his cap and put the bits of paper in it. He staggered back to the circle and sat back down.

“I’ll draw a name first.” He reached into his hat and pulled out a name. “Uh…Bill! Truth or dare?” he giggled.

Bill giggled and said. “Dare.”

Tom rolled over laughing. “I dare you to run outside in…A DRESS!” he said.

Bill’s face grew horrified. “Well, I can’t back down.” He said and got up. “Mom! I need a dress!”

Simone came tearing into the room. “Why? What for?”

“Tom dared me to wear one out side.” Bill giggled. Simone shot Tom a look and went to get Bill a dress. Bill went into the bathroom and changed. He came out looking so weird. The dress was pretty, but it didn’t suit Bill at all. Bill ran out the door. Five minutes later, he was escorted back inside by, Nena.

“Simone! I found your son!” she said. Bill was bright red. He ran back to the bathroom and changed. Simone came into the room, dressed to go out.

“Yeah, I know. My other son made him wear a dress outside. Excuse all of them. They’ve been drinking.” She said. She turned to look at us. “You have had your fun, I’m going out. I’ll be back in to morning. Behave.” She aimed the last part directly at Tom.

Bill came back out and sat down. “Bye Nena!” he slurred. He reached into the hat. “Georg! Truth or dare?”

“Truth!” he answered quickly.

“Oh, you’re no fun! Have you ever worn pink underwear?” Bill slurred.

“Including today?” Georg giggled. Everyone laughed. Wow. We were all wasted. Except Aislinn, who had fallen asleep on the floor beside Tom. Alexis had passed out on the couch.

Georg pulled my name out next. “Truth or dare?” he giggled drunkenly.

“Dare, of course.” I giggled.

Georg and Tom exchanged looks and said. “Kiss Bill.” At the same time.

Bill, who was playing with his nails, looked up. I looked at Bill and leaned in. I pressed my lips to his. This time, it was different. The first time, he didn’t taste like Camel piss. I kissed him for about thirty seconds, before pulling away. I looked around. I saw that Tom had passed out.

“I dare myself to tape Tom to the front door.” I said. “Who’s with me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I'm getting faster at these updates, aren't I? Well, here's what I say...ENJOY IT! OR THEY STOP! ....for a while....

This is dedicated to Sydz.

Comment. Bitte!