Status: Slowly active. Very, slow.

1,000 Oceans

Chapter Eight

Bill’s POV
When Deilia dared herself to tape Tom to the front door, we all thought that she was joking. We were all drunk and being stupid. I ran outside in a dress, for fuck’s sake. We all knew that she was serious when she stood up and started looking around.

“Where do you guys keep the duct tape?” she asked.

“Um, in the kitchen, under the sink.” I said.

“Sehr gut.” She said. “Georg, Bill, strip him down. Leave the boxers, please.” She said.

“Um, okay…” I said, going over to Tom’s unconscious body. Geog was already fighting to get his baggy shirt off. I had to take off the pants and shoes. Once Tom was lying there in his skivvies, Deilia had found several rolls of duct tape. We grabbed Tom’s arms and dragged him outside. We hoisted him up to the door.
“Guys, what are you doing?” We heard Gordon ask.

Deilia turned. “We’re taping a pervert to the front door in his undies, what does it look like we’re doing?” she said, drunkenly.

“Oh, well, let me help. Tom’s a heavy young man.” Gordon said. He stepped over and helped us lift Tom off the ground. Deilia started duct taping his arms, and his legs. It took four rolls of duct tape to suspend Tom in midair. Before we went inside, Gordon added an extra piece to Tom’s mouth. Laughing, we went inside. Georg dropped to the floor and went to sleep. Deilia trudged her way to her own room, to with I followed. She turned around and looked at me. I looked her in the eyes and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and my hands found their way around her hips. She kissed back, harder. I deepened the kiss by forcing my tongue into her mouth, which she didn’t object. I don’t know how long we were kissing, nor did I care at that moment. All I really wanted was to stand there, with her in my arms forever. She pulled away from the kiss and pulled me into a hug. I could feel her smiling into my neck. I breathed in. She smelled like beer and roses. She made it smell so nice, when most people would have gagged.

“Stay with me?” she whispered. I nodded. She pulled away from me and flopped down on her bed. I followed in suit. I wrapped my arm around her waist and fell asleep to the intoxicating smell of her hair.

The next morning, I awoke with a massive headache. I carefully crawled around Deilia and went to the bathroom to get some Aspirin. I walked out into the living room, to find Georg, Gustav, Andy, Alexis, and Aislinn, all in my living room. The only one, who wasn’t sleeping, was Aislinn, who was in the kitchen, mixing pancake mix and cooking eggs. I went to the kitchen. She looked up.

“Oh, I hope you don’t mind.” She smiled. Aislinn was a nice girl, always smiling. She poured some pancake mix onto the griddle.

“No, it’s fine.” I said.

“Coffee?” she asked.

“Ja, bitte.” I replied in German, forgetting the she didn’t speak German. But she understood me and poured me a mug. I took it gratefully and took a sip.

“Go take a seat; I’ll bring you some food.” Aislinn said. I went to the table and sat down. She came in, carrying a plate of scrambled eggs and pancakes. She sat down at the table with me, with a glass of orange juice.

“You see why I don’t drink?” Aislinn laughed at my sluggish behavior as I picked up my fork.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I muttered.

“I see that you and Deilia have some sort of a thing going on.” She smiled.

“Yeah, or well, I hope so. I really like her.” I said, taking a bite out of my eggs.

“You know, she told me that she likes you too.” Aislinn said.

I choked on my coffee. “What did she say?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you that. Girls have this secret rule where we don’t tell details.” Aislinn smiled.

“Well, grr.” I mumbled. She looked at me, and then she looked around the room.

“Where’s Tom?” she asked. “I looked in his room, but he wasn’t there.”

“Did you look on the front door?” I laughed, I had just remembered what we had put my brother last night.

“Why would he be there?” Aislinn asked.

“It’s a long story.” I said. Everyone else had been awoken by the smell of food. Aislinn stood to serve the others. She served them coffee, eggs, pancakes, and Aspirin. Gordon had also come out to breakfast.

“Up bright and early, there Aislinn?” He smiled.
“No. Georg’s snoring kept me up all night. And he was all the way across the room!” Aislinn said.

“I was tired. After a chore like what we had to do last night, you would be too! Tom is one heavy mother fucker!” Georg objected.

“Speaking of Tom, I wonder if he’s awake.” Gordon said. Deilia shuffled into the room. She sat down next to me at the table.

“Coffee, bitte.” She mumbled her hair was all messy. She still looked cute.

Just as Aislinn was pouring Deilia some coffee, we heard two high pitched screams, followed by a muffled one coming from outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I figured that I'd bring this story into the new year. I hope you guys enjoy.
This goes to Twinnie and itsallinthemind.

Comment.