Status: my fastest story ever :D

The Sun Hates Me, Why Don't You?

I Don't Play The Blame Game

“Blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah, blah.”

Ms Tipping said. Well sort of that's what it sounds like to me. I’m not even sure what she’s teaching so it wasn’t even like I could pretend I knew what was going on. It’s not like the teachers care they don’t notice me anymore. It’s not like anyone notices me anymore.

That’s just how it is.

People haven’t really spoken to me since sophomore year. Don’t get me wrong I have friends, they just don’t like me they way they used to. I think they’re the only ones that talk to me because they do it out of habit not because they want to. I don’t hold it against them I’m surprised they stuck around at all.

The bell went.

Everyone got up I went to pick up my bag when someone kicked it. Figures. I walked to pick it up and someone pushed me over.

Shit.

I fell and I couldn’t stop myself with my hands because I broke my arm 2 months ago in a situation very similar to this one. This resulted in me hitting my head in the teacher’s desk.

Hard.

You can guess what happed next. Yep I blacked out…And woke up in the nurse’s office. Again.

“Afternoon Riley, here’s your pass to go home and make sure not to fall asleep for 12 hours because you have concussion. You know the drill.” Nurse Carol said handed me a pink slip and basically pushed me out the room, closing the door behind me.

I don’t blame her either, she has football and cheerleading injures to look after or something. I’ve been in there almost every week for 3 years so you can understand why she’s a little short-tempered with me.

Walking over to the main office I knocked on the window I put my pink pass up to the glass. The office lady nodded and put her head back down. Leaving the school I got into the bomb, the bomb is my car but it’s a horrible car that hardly ever starts.

I might as well go to pick them up; I’ve got nothing else to do. So I started driving. (Ignoring the shuttering sound my car was making.) I pulled up outside and got out. I’m early again hoped I don’t get told off by the bitchy receptionist. She doesn’t approve of me but once again I don’t blame her I don’t blame anyone anymore it’s just something that happened.

Walking in (ignoring the evil glare of the receptionist) I spotted them. He ran and grabbed on to my leg and she smiled.

“Mommy!”
♠ ♠ ♠
umm... comments?