Status: my fastest story ever :D

The Sun Hates Me, Why Don't You?

Peppa Pig

Ow my head hurts.

I put down my coffee and started to get milk for the twin’s cereal. I felt little arms go around my leg. Caleb. I picked him up put milk on the table.

“Where is your sister?” I asked.

“Peppa pig.” He murmured. He was never a morning person, I kissed his head and he smiled at me before putting his head in my shoulder.

Sure enough Lily was sitting in Lucas’ lap watching some peppa pig.

“Lily come eat breakfast.” I said. Lily’s eyes flickered in my direction before being back on the TV. “Lily now.”

Lily nodded attention not wavering from the TV. Lucas turns the TV off and carried a now whining Lily to her table.

“Why is there a kids show with talking penis’?” Lucas murmured to me.

“Their not penis’ their pigs.” I said putting cereal in the bowls.

“If you say so.”

Lily crossed her arms and glared at her food bowl. When I put Caleb down they started flicking coco pops at each other.

Rolling my eyes I poured milk into the bowl so the cereal was soggy. “Eat.” I commanded giving them each a spoon.

“So are you going o tell me why you are here?” I asked Lucas.

He frowned. “I drove you home yesterday, your car is still at school.”

“Oh right yeah.”

I went upstairs to get dressed. When finished Lucas helped me put the twins in the car and we drove to day-care.

When we got there it was closed. With a sign saying ‘broken pipe closed till further notice’.

“Damn it.” I muttered.

“Ohhh Mummy swore.” Lily said.

“Hush. Lucas would you mind taking us back home. I cant go to school with them out of day care.”

“Nonsense. Go to school I’ll look after the kids.” He said tickling Lily. I just gaped at him.

He sighed and pulled me towards the car putting the kids in.

When we were all in the car I finally asked. “Why.”

“Naw the kids aren’t that bad.”

“No, I mean you have to go to school too.”

“That’s debatable. Besides I’m suspended.” He said driving towards the school.

“Why?”

“For something I may or may not have done or hit.”

“Your not convincing me to leave my children with you, what if you like run away or something.”

“One: I won’t, Two: If I kidnap them you can just kidnap Tyler or something, Three: Caleb would kill be if I did. Right buddy?” Caleb grinned at him through the revision mirror. “And four: I won’t.”

I was still thinking about it when the car stopped. Lucas got out, came round to my door and pulled me out of the car.

“But…” I stuttered.

Lucas just cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me.

“Have fun at school.” He said pulling back.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i am lazy...
i might update again in the next week maybe
as for this update thank Rajeeya for forcing me to ;)