I'm Not Taking No for an Answer

One.

She was sitting there alone the table. Like always. I felt bad for her, noone ever really spoke to her. Just cause she was, different.

She wasnt obscenely different, kinda reserved, she kept to herself alot. Plus the fact she was really pale skinned. Novody in Florida has pale skin.

I was sitting at the table in the school caf, and thats when I made my decision. I didnt care what anyone would think, or say. I never had been one for caring about others opinions. So I stood up and bringing my food tray I walked across the room and sat down beside her.

At first she didnt notice me, she was too absorbed in the book she was reading. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I smiled and she still didnt notice.

That was the first time I really noticed just how pretty she was. With her short kinda spiky brown hair. She had highlights so it looked almost blonde. And her super pale skin, she was beautiful.

She eventually looked around and noticed me. She gasped silently, so her mouth opened ever so slightly. My voice was lost.

I managed a simple "Hi." after a second. "You looked kinda lonely here all on your own, so I figured I'd sit with you?"

She said nothing.

"I hope you dont mind." I spurted when I thought she would be angry.

"No-no. Its fine." she replied. Her voice was soft, yet kinda musical. I felt myself blush. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Emma." She held out her hand to shake.

Strange I mused as I took it. Her hand was soft. Yet hard at the same time. And her skin was a degree or so too cool to the touch. But it was nice. "You too, I'm Aiden." I murmured. Still trying to stop myself blushing.

"Noones ever sat with me before." she said sounding cheerful/ "They think I'm weird."

"Aw, babes." I didnt know why I said it. I just blurted it out. She didnt seem to mind though. If anything her smile got bigger.

We sat talkiing the rest of our lunch hour. We had loads in commen. She was so nice. At the end of lunch we left for our seperate classes. She handed me a slip of paper as she went. I opened it and smiled.

"Aiden," it read, written in an untidy scrawl.

"You seem like the awesomest guy ever. Text me some time.
Emma Xoxoxox.
555-3858375"

I grinned stupidly and left for class.

***Several Months Later***

Emma was gone away to her grandparents house in Washington. I missed her like mad. Over the few months since I had first sat at her table we had become inseperable. Joined at the hip...

More than that, I had a crush on her. And I was certin she knew it.

I'd just sat down to watch movies(what I did everytime she was away) and my phone buzzed. I picked it up.

"New Message from, Emma
Read now?"

I hit yes and the message opened, it was one of the long ones.

"Hey Bum. So Washington sicks ass. It hasnt stopped raining for more than five minutes since I got here. I have some things I wanna tell you. But one has to wait till I'm home. The other is, well I really like you. *music plays*

dont hate me for it. i'll talk to you as soon as im home. oh and my cusions says hii!!!!!"

I smiled. She liked me too. I hit reply.

"Go out with me Emma Dolye. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

Then I hit send and waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said. It's edited from the written out version.
Enjoy it Wemzy.

Warner and Jives ftw!