You're A Million Miles Too Close

Ten

I shuffled, uncomfortable, on the sofa. Joe groaned, as I woke him up from his sleep again.
“ What time is it?” He mumbled. I looked up at the clock.
“ Its 8:59am.” I told him. He groaned and ran his fingers through his curly hair. I smiled at him.
“ Morning Joey.” I said to him. He rolled his eyes and sat up, moving me with him. I moaned, complaining that I was comfortable.
“ We need to pack your stuff for tomorrow.” Joe said, clearing his throat. I rolled my eyes.
“ Joey, I want pancakes.” I said to him, smirking. His face dropped.
“ At 9am in the morning? Are you mental, girl?” He asked me. I looked at him, seriously and nodded.
“ Yes.” I replied, climbing off the sofa and running into the kitchen.

“ Joe, you are going to burn the house down.” I said to him, as he got the frying pan out. Joe shook his head.
“ Nuh uh! You are going to burn it down.” He replied, childishly, sticking his tongue out at me.
“ No I wont! Im older and more experienced. So I should make the pancakes.” I replied, smartly. Joe shook his head.
“ I should make the pancakes, because im a rockstar.” He replied, smirking. I shook my head.
“ I don’t care if you are Buddha! You will burn the house down.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him. Someone cleared their throat at the doorway. We both turned around to see Denise standing there, with her arms crossed over her chest and in her dressing gown. We both smiled at her, innocently.
“ Both of you, out my kitchen. Im making the pancakes.” She said, smiling at the both of us. I gasped and Joe and me stormed out of the kitchen.

“ That was your fault.” I mumbled to Joe as we watched Wizards Of Waverly Place. That’s how sad we are.
“ Nuh uh. If you didn’t complain, I would be in the kitchen making pancakes.” Joe said, sticking out his bottom lip.
“ More like burning the house down.” I muttered, under my breath. Suddenly, two hands started to attack me. I looked up to see Joe tickling me.
“ JOE! STOP!” I yelled, creasing up with laughter. Joe was chuckling as his hands tickled my sides. I was smacking him with one hand and my other was covering my stomach.
“ God, you two are so immature.” Kevin’s voice entered the room. Joe took his hands off me and sat up straight. I sorted out my t-shirt as it has risen when Joe started to tickle me.
“ You’re just jealous, Kevo.” I said to him, sticking my tongue out. Joe laughed and Kevin rolled his eyes at me.
“ You are turning 21 in over a month. Or is that 12?” Kevin asked me. I glared at him as he smirked, walking over to the loveseat and flopping down onto it.
“ Someone’s grumpy.” Joe whispered in my ear. I turned and looked at him.
“ He sure is.” I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh Ha!
:) New Chapter,
Comment Please?