You're A Million Miles Too Close

Fifteen

I woke up from an easy sleep, with a massive bump. The downs of being on the road. I sighed and sat up, watching I didn’t bang my head on Kimmy’s bunk. I hauled myself out of my own bunk and heard all three boys snoring, and Nick talking about something, strawberries I think. The downs of being on the road, with all three Jonas’s. I pulled Kevin’s curtain across, as it was wide open, along with his mouth. I giggled and walked into living room area-thingy and sat down at the table. I put my head in my hands, running my fingers through my hair.
“ Good morning.” Joe’s voice echoed through my head. I turned around and saw his face to face with me.
“ Morning.” I gulped as he took a seat opposite me. He pulled his glasses off and cleaned them with the bottom of his t-shirt. I was still leaning on the table when Joe spoke again.
“ Wanna drink?” He said, holding up a can of Nick’s Diet Coke. I nodded and he threw one to me.
“ Cheers.” Joe said, knocking his can against mine. I took a couple of mouthfuls before putting the can on the table. We sat in silence for a while before Joe spoke again.
“ What are you doing up so early? Its half 9. You are usually the last person up.” Joe said. I shrugged my shoulders, taking a sip of my coke.
“ I guess I just woke up.” I replied, flicking with the ring of my can.
“ Oh.” Joe replied, making it very awkward in the room. I sat there, taping my fingernail on the can. Joe grabbed my hand and smiled at me.
“ That’s getting annoying.” He said, smirking. I laughed, softly and Joe let go of my hand.

“ Me and You, Mario Kart Wii, buddy.” I said, shoving Joe in the chest with my index finger. Joe rolled his eyes and pushed me back.
“ You’re on, Mason!” Joe said, as he grabbed both controllers, thrusting one into my hand and sorting the TV out.
“ Bring it on Jonas.” I said, winking at him. He laughed; flicking his head back and we chose our characters.
“ Baby Mario? Sad child.” Joe said, shaking his head. I flicked him in the ear and he whined.
“ That’s what I thought, Bowser.” I said, as Joe called his character. I laughed and carried on with the game. Joe was doing it so quickly; I didn’t even see what stage he picked.
“ GO!” He yelled/whispered, making sure he didn’t wake anyone up. I had my tongue out, in concentration. Joe was lifting his arms up, taking the turns too wide, which kept making me laugh.
“ Oh yes, bullet.” I said, as I dropped to 11th place and Joe was in 1st. I over took him with ease, and a smirk on my face. I dropped the controller, which satisfaction.
“ Hmm…now who beat Joe Jonas at Mario Wii?” I said, tapping my chin, sarcastically. Joe rolled his eyes, putting his controller down and launched himself at me, covering my mouth as I screamed. Joe was smirking at me, hovering over my body as we lied on the floor of the bus.

Joe removed his hand, his eyes staring into mine. The smirk had disappeared from his face and now he was wearing a straight face. He leaned down his eyes closed. My mouth opened then shut, like a fish. And Joe pressed his lips against mine. Again. I didn’t pull away from him. He was an amazing kisser, and the fact was he kissed my first!
“ Oh my Jonas.” Someone’s voice came from the doorway, where the bunks where. Joe pulled away and picked himself off the floor, leaving me lying there like an idiot. He turned around slowly, wiping his mouth as he did. I hauled myself off the floor and brushed Kevin’s my t-shirt down.
“ Kimmy, is wasn’t what you think it was.” Joe said, holding both hands towards her. Kimmy’s mouth was wide open, with a small smirk playing on her lips.
“ Kevin! Come here.” She said. My eyes bored into hers, and we stared at each other, until Kevin walked in, rubbing his eyes. Kevin wrapped an arm around Kimmy’s waist as she smirked at me and winked. My mouth slightly dropped open.
“ Joe and Haylee were kissing.” She told Kevin. I pursed my lips together as Kevin’s eyes narrowed together.
“ And you told me nothing was going on. Thanks Haylee, my best friend.” Kevin said, sarcastically. I shook my head as Joe took a place next to me.
“ There is nothing to tell you.” I said, raising my arms up and placing them on top of my head.

“ So kissing Joe was nothing right?” Kevin said, glaring at me. I shook my head, looking up at Joe, who looked incredibly sad. Then I nodded it.
“ Look, Kev, it’s not what…” Joe went to say, holding both hands up. My eyes started to water as I saw the look Kevin gave Joe.
“ YOU! You are meant to be my brother, and tell me everything. And she is meant to be my best friend!” Kevin said, jabbing his free hand at me. Joe looked at Kevin, angrily.
“ You want to know the truth, Paul? Im in love with Haylee, yes you heard me right! And I kissed her, because im in love with her and I couldn’t control it.” Joe yelled at Kevin, walking closer to him. I blinked and looked down as a tear dropped down my face. I looked up at the both of them.
“ I hate you both!” I yelled at them, storming out of the room and into my bunk, shutting the curtain. I lifted my knees up to my chest, pressing my mouth against them, so they couldn’t hear me crying.
“ Nice going, Joseph.” Kevin mumbled to Joe.

“ Haylee. You alright?” Sammie pulled back the curtain and looked at me. My eyes were, obviously red, from all the crying. I moved into the corner of my bunk and she squeezed in.
“ Me and Nick heard all the screaming. Nick has gone to talk to Kevin and Joe. Frankie heard as well, and with Denise and Paul, upset.” Sammie told me. I gasped, completely forgetting about Frankie.
“ Is he okay?” I whispered to her. She nodded and smiled.
“ Mostly mad at Kevin and Joe for yelling at each other. What happened?” She asked me, closing the curtain, like shutting it could give us privacy.
“ Well, Joe kissed me and Kimmy saw. She yelled for Kevin and told him what happened and Kevin started yelling at Joe and me, saying that we should of told him what we were doing. And Joe admitted his love for me.” I told her, nodding my head. Sammie rubbed the back of her neck.
“ We heard that bit.” She said. I smirked and laughed once.
“ And the bit where you told them both you hated them.” She muttered. I rolled my eyes.
“ Heat of the moment thing, I guess.” I said, picking at my nail varnish. Sammie laughed softly.
“ Well, it was Kimmy who started all of this.” She whispered, leaning over to me. I switched side, with a lot of struggle so I was sitting next to Sammie.
“ I wont be a victim of the Video Girl syndrome.” I said, and we both started to burst out laughing.

“ Hey, Sammie. Can I talk to Haylee?” Joe said, puling back the curtain. Sammie looked at me, her eyebrows narrowed. I smiled and nodded and she climbed out. Joe climbed in where Sammie was lying and sighed.
“ Im sorry about earlier. The whole kissing thing.” Joe apologized to me. I shrugged my shoulders, playing with my nail varnish.
“ Kevin was way out of line, so was Kimmy. She over-reacted and now acting like she didn’t do anything. Kevin is pretty pissed off at me.” Joe said, smirking. I shook my head at him.
“ I don’t like her Joey.” I said, cuddling up to his chest. Im a girl that doesn’t hold grudges for very long.
“ No, me neither, baby girl.” Joe said, kissing my head. I rolled my eyes.
“ Joe, im older than you!” I said, sticking my tongue out at him. Joe has his turn to roll his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh. :)
Drama. :)
Comment Please?