You're A Million Miles Too Close

Seven

“ HAYLEE!” Joe yelled at me, from in his bedroom. I came running out to see Joe standing there, with his tie hanging around his neck, tightly done. He looked at me, annoyed.
“ I hate ties.” Joe said, pouting and pushing the tie, lightly. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, undoing the knot.
“ Joe, why didn’t you wait until I got out the bathroom?” I asked him, redoing the tie up. He sighed.
“ I wanted to be a big boy.” He said, pouting again. I looked up at his face, not knowing how close we were together. Our faces were inches away.
“ Did I say you look beautiful?” Joe asked me, wrapping his arms around my back, bringing me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaning my head against his chest.
“ Not recently, Joseph.” I mumbled against his chest. He leant down and kissed my head.
“ You do.” He whispered in my ear.

I jumped onto Joe’s back and pointed in the direction of the stairs.
“ Go horsey!” I yelled, kicking him in the side. He groaned and stumbled towards the stairs. He stopped at the top of them and turned his head to look at me.
“ Trust me?” He asked. I nodded my head.
“ Always.” I replied, smiling at him. He smirked and ran down the stairs. As he put me on the floor at the bottom, I stumbled, my head started to hurt.
“ Haylee, you okay?” Sammie asked as her and Nick walked into the hallway. I nodded and Joe wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me up.
“ We need to go now. Mum, Dad, Frankie, Kevin and Kimmy are meeting us there. Big Rob should be there all ready.” Nick told us. I nodded and slid my phone into Joe’s pocket.
“ Look after it for me.” I asked, as he picked up the car keys and led us out the door, before locking up.

“ Guys, you need to tell me the dates for tour!” I yelled at Joe and Nick as we pulled into the restaurant car park. We all saw Big Rob standing outside, looking very cool.
“ We will. Dad knows the dates.” Nick told me, as we both climbed out of the car. Joe swung his car keys around his fingers, trying to look cool. I rolled my eyes and slid Joe’s white Ray Bans onto my face. I pushed the up my nose, so they covered my eyes. Sammie did the same with Nick’s red one. I high-fived her as we walked to the front doors of the restaurant. Big Rob smiled at all four of us.
“ Haylee.” He said, in his deep voice. I smiled at him as I walked through the front door. We all got in the door way and Big Rob lead us over to the table. I said hello to everyone and walked around to Kevin and hugged his shoulders, as he was sitting down. I noticed he straightened his hair.
“ Ugly, straight hair.” I said, running my fingers through it and sitting down between him and Joe. Kevin tutted and rolled his eyes.
“ Sexy, curly hair.” I said, running my fingers through Joe’s hair and smiling at Kevin.

Kimmy rolled her eyes next to Kevin.
“ I like Kevvy’s hair straight.” She said. I smirked at Nick and Joe, who were trying not to laugh. I looked back at Kimmy.
“ I didn’t like it, since he did Camp Rock! When he was younger, his hair was nice, straight.” I told her, smiling. She smiled back at me, which seemed really fake.
“ I guess we both have different opinions on Kevin’s hair.” She said. I nodded.
“ I guess we do.” I agreed with her.

“ Dad, guess what?” Joe said, with a mouthful of spaghetti. I rolled my eyes at Paul.
“ What Joseph?” Paul asked, obviously disgusted his son. Joe finished what he had in his mouth before speaking.
“ Haylee isn’t coming on tour with us.” He complained. I rolled my eyes at him.
“ No Joe. What did I say?” I replied, taking a sip of my Diet Coke. Joe scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes.
“ That you might not come and she will ask her mum later.” Joe mumbled. I smiled at him.
“ Thank you.” I said, sticking out my tongue at him.
“ And Joe, it is her choice. She doesn’t have to come; I mean she has been on every tour you have been on. She might be sick of you on tour, you are annoying.” Denise said, laughing. I smiled at her.
“ Tour won’t be the same without my lucky charm.” Joe said, smiling at me. I laughed.
“ You can survive without me, Joe.” I said, patting his head. He swatted my hand away from his hair.
“ This is my first tour with these guys, and I don’t want to be the only girl.” Sammie complained. I rolled my eyes at her.
“ Well, that’s made my mind up then.”

“ What has?” Joe asked me, confused. I nodded at Sammie.
“ I can’t leave her alone with you lot. She will be insane when she comes back, especially when Joe and Garbo get together. It’s crazy! Remember first tour, when you two were winding me up?” I asked Joe, glaring at him. He sniggered to himself and I elbowed his ribs, grinning with achievement.
“ That wasn’t funny.” I sulked. Joe wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.
“ Im sorry, it was Garbo’s fault.” He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes.
“ Anyway, tour wont suck this year.” Kevin yelled, throwing his arms up in the air.
“ Why?” I asked him, worried. One of his arms landed on Kimmy’s shoulders and he smiled at me.
“ Kimmy’s coming.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaww.
They Really Act Like A Couple, Joe And Haylee. :)
Its Kinda Cute. :)
Comment Please?