Send My Love to the Dancefloor, by Love I Mean You Gabe

You Promisious Boy, You

"Hey!" Gabe said sounding like he was hot stuff. Which he was...but still.

"Hey..." I said.

There was an akward silience

"So some people think my breath smells good, do you think so?" He said kind of nervosly.

"That was umm..pretty random. But yes mint?" I smiled.

"Yeah, so on a scale one to ten...how good am I?"

"Someones a bit self-centered. Look it was just a dare, it didn't mean anyt-" I was interruped by a pair of lips that matched mine. Once again it felt like magic!

"That was a little harsh waht you said before." He asid a bit sarcasticly.

"Before you unexpectedly kissed me!?" I said kinda in a rude way.

"I know you loved it!"

Ahh he was so, so-- unresistible.

"Are you sure about that?" I crossed my arms.

"I'm not sure, you tell me." He was so sassy, ha his shirt wasn't lying.

I thought to myself, I'm not gonna let him think im "easy", and I'm not gonna let him think I'm his kissing statue either.

"Okay. I'll tell you." And I walked back to my friends. I didn't even look back to see his expression on his face.

"Okay lets go. Now!" I said to my friends.

And we drove home. I dropped Zoe off first which lived a block away, and then I dropped off Hayden which lived across from me.

"Good Night Alex."
"Night." I said back.

When I walked into my house my parents were sleeping. So I tip-toed up the stairs. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed into jps, which was a cobra starship shirt, and a pare of sweat pants. And went straite to bed....I woke up 2 hours later.

"What the fuck it's 3:30 in the friggin morning." I reached over to my night stand and turned on my light.
I heard something it sounded like the sound of a cd dropping on the ground, surely it wasnt.
I looked over to the balcony door, and saw a pebble bounce of the glass door.
"What the hell?"
I opened the door and walked to the end of the balcony, and looked down to see, Gabe Edwardo Saporta.

PART 2 of CHAPTER 2

"Ahhh how do you know where I live, how did you find me, how did you know this was my room?!" I paniced.

"Relax Spaz! Well,..I knew that this was your room when you came out and not some shirtless hairy man, with a pot belly, I mean he was pretty attractive, but not my type." He shouted from the ground.

"Oh my god, Gabe! That was my dad! Did he see you?" I was worried that my dad would see a boy outside even though I was 20..

"Hold On!" He shouted, and ran somewhere. He came back a few moments later...with a latter. Great let me guess he was my knight in shinning armor. He leaned the ladder against my belcony. And climbed up to the top step.

"Juliet, Juliet, let down your long hair." He said as he got into charecter.

"One those are two differnt stories...and ones a faritale..What are you on?And two get in!" I said being a smartass.

I pulled him in, but the force of the pull made me fall backwards,..bringing him with me.

"Well I guess I'm on you." Gabe said as he winked.

"Oh get off me." he did, and he held me up, and carrie me bridel style towards my bed.
"Will you put me down?" I asked surprised.

"Whats the magic word?" What was he 5?

"Please? - Please put me down Gabe." I asked politly.

"Okay." I heard him whiper something else. "one...two...three.."

And he threw me on my bed. It was pretty fun, but I wasnt going to admit that. So I just laughed, I couldn't help it he was just so cute. He smiled and sat at the bottom of my bed.
"So why are you here?" he didn't answer right away.

"Well this "girl" came to my concert and I sang to her, and afterwards she kissed me, and then left me hanging." He explained. "So I had to find her." He finsihed sounding mysterious, I'm not gonna lie he did.

"Okay well, how did you know where I lived?

"What is this 21 qustions? Look...I know some people, and I have my ways."
I just gave him a stern look and fell backwards. Of course he wasnt going to give me a strait answer.

"You can't stay here, you know." I said.
"And why not?"

"Because, my dad doesnt allow "boys" in the house, two your the man of my dreams, and three..this is a dream!" I screamed.
"Oww!!" Gabe pinched me.

"It's not a dream now is it?
Shit! I just told the man of my dreams he was the man of my dreams.
"Err..umm." I mummbld.
"Ha..I knew you wanted me,"

"What, no...that was just-"
Just then Gabe pulled me ontop of him.
"Let me go Gabe." I said unimpressed.

"Not until you kiss me one last time."

"Uhg fine then will you leave me alone?" I asked. He smiled.

"Okay."

And there I was kisses Gabe Saporta, the man of my dreams...again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter chapter, Im so happy with sicribers sicne i just uploaded it, I already have 4 thank so much!! Chapter 3 soon!! Commenta?