The Consequences

The Begining

My life. Not the greatest thing in the world. The only thing that's keeping me sane and not from jumping of a cliff is my daughter Jessabella Marie. Everything had gone wrong. What did I do to deserve this.

The sky was grey and murky as the limo drove me from the airport to my aunt and uncles house. The drive was over an hour. I don't know how i survived it, Surprisingly Jessabella slept the whole way. As the car came to a stop Jessa stirred in her sleep soon enough she woke up and started to cry. the driver opened the door and I got out. He put the bags by the front door and left.

Boom! The door opened with such suddenness I jumped and made Jessa cry harder. Then My Aunt Sissy came strolling out with a big smile across her face

" Well if it isn't my dear Marie how are you!" She said in her kinda squeaky voice. "Oh and who is this precious little darling. Your sister." She said reffering to my daughter Jessa.

"Oh no this is my daughter."

"No one ever told me you had a daughter' my aunt screeched in such a tone she could kill birds with it.'You much to young, how old is she?" she asked.
"6 months" I say.

Then out came Jackie. My cousin, ya know the usual blond hair blue eyes nice legs. Well that's her. 'What is she doing here?' She said looking at me in disgust.

"And what's that?" She said pointing to Jessa.

"This is my daughter Jessabella" I said proudly.

"Oh" she said and then went back inside their mansion. Yes that's right i said mansion. See my uncle is some type businessman. I think, no one really knows what her does, but that he had money.

I haven't been to my uncles house in years. it still looks the same to me except that there's a green house add to the end.

"Well lets get you and that baby inside before she catches a cold." She said ushering me inside.

"Your room is the fourth to the left, I'll leave you to go and get settled."

I walked up stairs carrying a now sleeping Jessabella. I open a door to what I assume my room is and open the door. The room is huge. It had a big king sized bed and a tv on the wall.

On The wall with the window was a dresser and a desk with a computer.
On the other side of the room the wall is painted pink with a pink crib and baby table.

I settle Jessabella in her crib and tuck her in.

I lay down on my bed suddenly feeling tired, closing my eyes letting sleep overtake me.