The Consequences

Giggles and Mysterious Cars

Heath. God out of all the people to show up, why him.

"Wow Marie, how long have you been gone. And your already snuggled up with some one else." He sneered.

I don't know if I mentioned this earlier but me and Heath never got along. Even when I was just working and didn't know you-know-who yet. He always tried his hardest to put me down.

"What the fuck do you want heath? Why are you even here?"

"Well your dear Alek sent me and Caleb here to watch over you. Okay well more like look after his daughter. I don't think he trust's you anymore especially with that whole up-and-leaving thing. And I'm hear to bother you till lunch is over." He said smugly

Luckily a few seconds after he said that the lunch bell rang.

"Come on lets go inside." says Max getting up with tear stains on the front of his shirt.

"Sorry I fucked up you shirt." I say once we start walking inside.

"It's okay, and if people ask I can just say I comforted a really cute girl and then made out with her." he said jokingly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The rest of the school day was a blur. Not much happened and I couldn't wait for the day to be over.

I looked at the clock waiting for the second hand to get to the twelve. Three. Two. One, *rinnnnng*.

I got up and fast walked out the door and down the hall to the indoor day-care.

I opened the doors to the colourful room, Jessa looked up and a instant smile went to her face. I walked over to her and scooped her up.

She giggled and smiled some more when I made a funny face.

Once I gathered all her things I signed her out and walked to the front of the building. There was a car waiting out front and people surrounding it.

I walked around the crowd to my ride home.