The Consequences

Meeting

Alek's POV

I watched her walk out of the school from inside or the car. She still looked as beautiful as I remembered her to be. Her caramel skin still looked silky smooth and her beautiful chestnut hair looked longer.

She looked over at the car I was in and walked away. Being not as interested at the other teenagers who were staring and surrounding the car. I opened the door and got out just as she reached her car. She turned around and stared at me with her hazel eyes. She stood there staring till her eyes averted downward to a little baby pulling on her hair. The little girl had black hair and purple eyes.

I started to walk towards them when she got in the car and left. I hop back into the car, ignoring the curious stares around me and follow after the car that held my Marie it. I needed answers. Why did she leave and where was she go most of the time she was gone.

I didn't know much because Caleb wouldn't tell me and all Heath would tell me is to not worry about a stupid human. I don't understand why he doesn't like her so much. I guess it's because of who he is. Caleb on the other hand is like her best friend . I used to get jealous sometimes when I seen then together. But now I understand it's a great friendship and nothing more.

I rounded the corner to see the car she was in turn again.

After a few minutes of following, the car finally came to a stop in front of a nice looking mansion.

A driver came around and opened her door. She got out and so did I.

What am I doing I thought to my self Coming to confront her duh. I heard in my head. I don't know where that came from but it made me go forward as she finally stood up with the little girl I seen before in her arms. She turned around once she noticed someone behind her.

The wind blew and her sent lingered in the air. It was so sweet. Like strawberries. I couldn't help but inhale deeply. But there was another scent in the air mixed with hers. It reminded me of green apples. Sour but sweet.

"Hi" She says with a small voice. "Look Marie I came to talk. Why did you leave me?" I asked quietly.

"Can we talk about this inside." She says looking everywhere but my face.

"Sure," I say and follow her inside the mansion.

Once inside she leads me up the stairs and down the hall to a room. I'm guessing it was her room because it had a baby crib in the corner and a bed on the other side of the room. She set the baby down in the crib and came back towards me. "So what do you want to talk about" She says.

"You. Me. Us. and Her." I say pointing to the sleep baby in the crib across from us.

She went to the bed, sat down on the edge and breathed deeply.

Marie's POV

I walked across the carpeted floor to my bed and sat down How am I gonna tell him this. I thought to myself as I breathed deeply.

"So what do you wanna know." I ask because I didn't know where to start off.

"Is that her, my daughter?" He ask with curiosity in his voice. "Yes that's her," I say "What's her name, well her whole name. All I know it that it's Jessa."

"Jessabella Arcinez Marie Grace." I say. After a while the silence get awkward. Then I hear this weird tapping on my window. I look over to see what it is but the curtain are hiding the source. Pulling back the curtain I see a smiling Max holding my jacket.

"You left this in my room." He says when I open the window and grab the jacket.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing" I say but my face must've portrayed a different emotion cause his smile fades and he says he doesn't believe me.

"What happened? Is Jessa ok? Did anything happen at school?" He says quickly.

"I'm ok really." I tell him again.

"I don't believe you but I have to go. My mum is taking me to this weird office party type thing and I have to get ready. Call me later okay?" He gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before turning around and climbing the tree to his bedroom window. Have you ever gotten a hug through a window. It feels pretty weird.

I turn around to see an angry Alek.