The Consequences

Once A *** Your Nothing More

I walked into the school with Ryan and Marisè holding Jessa on my hip. We walked to the child development center and signed her in. I placed her in the play pin kissed her cheek and said good-bye. Every day in class I worry something will happen to her or she'll change right in front of the teachers. But so far nothing has happened.

I walk to class with Ryan because Marisè had a different class on the other side of the building.

"Hey, Marie I have a problem." Ryan says as we walk to class.

"What is it?" I say turning to look up at him. I may be tall but he's 6'3 and its still hard looking up at him.

"I like this girl, but i don't know if she notices me. She's sweet, funny and cute. I like her a lot but I don't know how she feels about me. What do I do?"

"Well I say to just go ask her out. And if she likes you then she'll say yes. But if she doesn't then she won't know what she's missing. Your a great guy Ryan and if the doesn't like that then her loss."

He thanked me and walked away as soon as we got to class.

"Hayy Marie boo!"

I jump and turn around to the voice that surprised me. It's Max with a huge smile on his face.

"God Max, you nearly scared me to death." I say outta breath.

"Sorry, but I'm just so happy! You won't believe what happened last night! I was on the phone with Caleb, and he asked me out on a date!"

"Seriously, that's awesome! When is it?"

"This saturday. I don't know what we're doing but I'm sure it'll be fun. So what you got planed this friday. I wanna do a sleep over and we can do all this fun stuff." he said deep in thought.

"Oh! We could also dress Jessa up. I want to see her in that new dress I bought her."

"Sure sleepover sounds good. Be there around 5. Aunt Sissy and uncle are going to a resort somewhere in Peru, so they'll be gone all weekend."

"Okay babe, see you later!' He ays and walks off happily.

The classes pass quickly with the occasional pass of the note, or text in class.

Lunch time rolls around and everyone leaves the class to get to the cafeteria. Me and Marisè stay back and let everyone pass until the hall are cleared.

"Marie you will never guess what happened. You know my cat right. Mr. Schnuffles well it turns out that Mr. Schnuffles was a miss and she had kittens. You can totally have one of them before mom gives then to the pet place."

"Really thanks. I'm sure Jessa would love to have something to cuddle with that will actually cuddle back. Last night she walked over to the night stand and started to hug it. When it didn't hug back she started to cry." I say as we reach the cafeteria doors.

A quick look to the left and you could see Jackie and her group laughing loudly gaining attention from the surrounding students.We walk to our table and begin talking about random things. ryan being the jokester of the bunch starts talking bout the red and yellow zebra he saw at the aquarium downtown.

Almost everyone turn and look at him oddly before shrugging and going back to their previous conversations. I look at my phone to see the time and gets up to leave. Everyday before lunch ends I go to see Jessa. Max and Caleb come also, and occasionally sometimes everyone comes.

When we reach the cafeteria doors we hear the familiar voice of Jackie screech,"What a total whore, wow Marie. We watch you leave the lunchroom everyday early with the same two guys. What do you guys do everyday. Fuck in the bathroom. Well You know how the song goes. Once a whore your nothing more." She says with a smirk on her face.

I run out the doors and into the bathroom not looking back. I know the whole lunchroom heard what Jackie said. Checking to see if it was empty before sliding down the wall crying. I hear foot steps walk into the bathroom and stop before me. "Marmar," I hear. "You okay." the same voice says before sitting right next to me and wrapping their arm around me. I hear more footsteps approach as I lift my head to see whose holding me. It's Caleb. The footsteps got closer and also stopping in front of me were Ryan, Max, and Marisè.

"Why are you guys in the girls bathroom?" I asked clearly confused on how they got in here without being caught.

"Silly girl we walked right in here duh." Ryan says, bringing a smile on his face. He can make anyone smile even and bad moments. "After what happened we left the cafeteria. To come after you and you will not believe what Marisè did to Jackie. She punched her square in the nose. Blood all over her. It was hilarious! And you will not believe what Jackie said after she got hit. 'My nose! Daddy just bought me that!'" Ryan says in a girly voice holding his nose.

"Risè why'd you hit her?" I ask sniffing.

"I can't let someone hurt my bestfriend and get away with it." She says casually.

"You still want to go see Jessa?" Max ask's. I nod my head and and get up from the floor once Caleb release's me. I walk over to the sink wet a paper towel and dab at my dripping eyeliner.

Once I finish we all pile out if the bathroom. Careful to not get the boys caught, and head to the day-care.