The Consequences

Screaming and Crying

I wake up to the sound of screaming.

What.The.Hell.

I quickly get up and shut my door before any of Jackie's annoying screaming wakes Jessa.

I walk over to her crib and sigh in relief when she's still asleep.

I turn around and head for the bathroom so i can take a shower. Once I'm finished I head to my closet to pick out some clothes. I pick out a black shirt with a upside down pink guitar, a pair of black skinny jeans and some pink converses.

When I finished dressing,I headed back to the bathroom to put some eyeliner on. Once finished, just in time Jessa started to cry signaling that she was awake and hungry. I jogged to her crib and swooped her up slowly.

I walked out my room heading to the kitchen to see Jackie in a cute but skimpy outfit flirting with some guy. I ignored them and set Jessa in her baby chair. She started to cry impatiently for her food. I opened the fridge and got out a bottle with a pink top on it. Setting it in the microwave I couldn't help but feel someone's eyes burning into my back. I turn slowly to see the guy Jackie was talking to staring at me. He was gorgeous. He had deep intense blue eyes and jet black hair. But something was off about him. I started to look back at him. Not once our gaze breaking "Maxie are you listening to me." I heard Jackie squeak in a voice more annoying than her mothers.

"No.", he said simply. "Ok well any way Janice likes Kyle," Jackie continued completely oblivious to the fact he still wasn't paying attention to her. The microwave beeped signaling

Jessa's food was finished. I turned around quickly on grabbed her bottle out the microwave and took the top off and picked Jessa up, cradling her and putting the bottle in her mouth. "Who's baby is that," The boy asks "Mine." I answered simply not wanting to keep up a conversation this this guy.

Once Jessa was finished I put the bottle in the sink and put her over my shoulder. Getting her in a comforting position I started to pat her back.

Getting another feeling someone was staring at me I turn around to find more people in the kitchen then I remember. There as a girl with long flowing fiery red hair she was pale yet tan and kinda short, There was another girl she was blond and tall like 5'9 and wore a confident look her face. There were two more boys. One tall surfer looking guy with amazing hazel eyes, The other was smaller with light brown hair and green eyes. What I suspected was right. Someone was staring at me, well more like someone's. The redhead and the blond chick were staring at me and Jessa.

"What," I snapped cuz I'm not to fond of people staring at me like i was last years jimmy choo's.

Yea that's exactly how they were looking at me.

"Oh, nothing." The redhead said.

"Jackie who's this?" The blond said.

"Oh her, she's no one. Just my cousin. She's living with us now."

"Oh" They said and went back on with their mindless conversation.

When Jessa burped I stopped patting her on the back and started to walk into the living-room.

I sat down on the floor with Jessa on my lap and put pillows around her to help her sit up. I then started to play peek-a-boo with her. She giggled and smiled every time I opened my hands and showed my face. Her purple eyes shone with happiness.

After a while of playing I scooped her up and sat on the couch. She quickly fell asleep so I turned on the t.v but lowered the volume so it wouldn't wake Jessa. After a while of watching random shows. The couch dipped and I looked to the side to see who sat next to me. It was that guy from the kitchen with the blue eyes.

'Hey' he said with a soft and a nervous smile.

'Hi' I said unsure of what else to say.

'My names Max, what's yours'

'Marie' I say

We sat in silence watching The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.

"So wha-" I turn to say to Max but I get cut off by Jackie's screaming for 'Jason' to put her down.

Following Jackie's screams were Jessa's crys.

This is going to be a long day

I thought to myself as Jackie continued to scream and Jessa kept crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment und subscribe! Danke!