The Consequences

The Bag

Marie POV

It's been two hours since Alek left and I was getting ready for Max to come over. This friday we didn't have school due to some teachers conference. It was close to 3:30 when the doorbell rang. I picked Jessa up from her spot on the floor and placed her on my hip before making my way down stairs. I made it to the bottom and walked through the living room.

Jackie made it to the door before me and was flirting shamelessly with Max. Still oblivious to the fact that he had no interest in her. I don't even think she suspects he's gay.

I walk up to them, Max see's me and smiles. He pushes past Jackie and starts up the stairs. I follow him and once we get inside my room I close The door. Max pulls a bag from behind his back, which I didn't know he had in the first place.

Jessa starts to squirm on my hip so I place her on the floor next to her stuffed tiger. I walk over to the couch, where he was currently occupied and sat next to the mysterious bag.

"Max, what's in the bag?" I ask

"Ohh nothing, except for this." He says.

He pulls the object out of the bag, and I gasp at what I see.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wan't to thank.
misscourtney1994 and ConfusedMaya
for commenting.