The Consequences

Give 'Em Hell Kid

I hurriedly ran down the hall to my room where I left Jessa to sleep. Once I reached my door there was another bang. I opened it to see Jessa. She was in a mixture of her dark state and her water state making her hair black with blue at the tips, one of her eyes were aquamarine and the other was black. I never saw her mix states before and I needed to find out how to stop her from doing anything further before she hurt someone.

I walked to her crib and picked her up failing to notice the man almost unconscious in the middle of my bedroom. I was about to leave the room before I heard a groan. I looked over to the wall where he was currently sitting. I stifled a scream as he got up. Holding the wall as a support till he got fully up.

"You got yourself a fighter there. Once I arrive she had me on the ground. She could be quite a hell raiser." He said once he was fully standing. His long black almost graying hair was covering his face. He was wearing a simple outfit of jeans and a tee-shirt. Who was this man and why was he here? I thought. Please don't tell me he's here to take Jessa away. I thought even more, worry consuming my body.

"Don't worry I'm not here to take her away, I just wanted to see how my granddaughter was doing." He says pushing his hair out of his face. Once he does I see his eyes are a beautiful purple. Just like Jessa's and Alek's.

Now the only thing I could think is, Oh shit.