The Consequences

Sooner Than Later

It had been a week since I saw Jason, Rebecca and Christian.
As it seems, the riddle on the back of the lady bug meant open the wings and there they found something. What it was I don't know, they never told be since they've come to their senses and realized I really wasn't going to help find Jackie.

Through out the last week the event's that occurred were, Caleb and Max were now, after a few dates, officially a couple. I'm happy for them. It's nice to see two of my best friends happy. Marisè still gets in trouble at school but has calmed down some. She started to do her homework, and has only gotten into one fight after punching Jackie.

We were unable to get a kitten from her cat because her mom took then to the shelter before she got a chance to tell her. Ryan and Natily got together, but broke up two days later when he found her making out with a jock behind the Save A Lot. And Jessa has more teeth growing in, which results in her biting on everything she can get her hands on.

And throughout all the madness, Alek visited, telling me he's going to tell his father about me and Jessa.

Now it's a week later, and we're on spring break.

Jessa sat in her high chair while I fed her mashed peas and other gross sounding baby foods. I scooped the food out of the bowl and raised it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and ate the food happily.

There was a knock on the door. I put the spoon on the tray and Jessa continued to eat the food her self. I got up and walked off to the door. I opened it to see Alek with a very calm look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I kinda need to take you and Jessa to meet my father today." He says nervously.

"Ok, just let me get our stuff ready. Why do we need to come today. I thought we weren't going to do this until Saturday."

"Well something came up, and I figured it's best if he found out now then later."

We walk into the kitchen where Jessa was eating her food and gasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment to Subscribe o kudasai (I think I got that right)