The Consequences

As The Ground Vanishes I Wonder, Will The Sky Be The Next To Fail Me

We looked over to the window to reveal Caleb, with a goofy grin on his face. I didn't even know he was here, I was really surprised I didn't see Max with him. They were practically attached at the hip.

The look on our faces must have been the funniest because he started to laugh, and quite loudly I might add. Which resulted in waking Jessa again. Alek rolled down the window and Caleb leaned down and pushed his head through to frown at a now crying, again, Jessa. He took his head out the window and reached in and grabbed Jessa off Alek's lap. He bounced her on his hip and made funny faces till she calmed down again.

I was starting to wonder Why Caleb was here. And how come he never told me her was here. I personally am glad that he's here though so now Alek can have someone to talk and worry less about me and Jessa meeting his dad. I would've told him that there was nothing to worry about and that his fathers a really nice person but he still is not to know that we already met. I think he's going to figure it out when we meet for the 'first time' though.

Alek opens his door and gets out the car smacking Caleb over the head once he's fully out the silver vehicle. Jessa laughs and claps her little fingers together. I get out the car and glanced up at the house. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a curtain move, I look towards the window to see nothing to I look back to Alek and Caleb who were making funny faces at Jessa. I walk over to them and pick her out of Caleb's arms kissing her cheek and hugging her close. Something about the Monselli Mansion doesn't seem like it usually was. Like there was a dark air surrounding it.

Alek sighs and grabs my hand. Sensing my new sudden discomfort. Somethings not right, and I think Jessa senses it too because the smile fell off her face quickly. The sky's, once a beautiful blue, grew dark most like the the atmosphere of the area and thunder ripped through the air like a raged lion. We walked slowly up the steps and Caleb opened the door to revel the modernly decorated entry hall. Pictures and expensive looking vases valuables lined the walls. The floor was a peach colored marble. Once we set foot in that house we knew something awful was going to be brought upon us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been a long fucking time since I updated. And for that I'm ,sorry. Since I am on Spring Break I might be able to get another chapter out soon. And I am writing it as you read so Comment please and I might have that chapter tonight!